08ers only club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

NEW MOD CHALLENGE: Invite new members

DKMfreak410

OK all of you. If you want to become a mod heres what you have to do. Today is Thursday, August 27. We need new members so whoever invites the most users and gets them to join in a week will become a mod. I will be asking how many users you all got to join so make sure you keep track. NO CHEATING. We will find our new mod on Thursday, September 3rd. Also any new members can take part in this so get going. Good luck to all. OK all of you. If you want to become a mod heres what you have to do. Today is Thursday, August 27. We need new members so whoever invites the most users and gets them to join in a week will become a mod. I will be asking how many users you all got to join so make sure you keep track. NO CHEATING. We will find our new mod on Thursday, September 3rd. Also any new members can take part in this so get going. Good luck to all.
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 3:22 PM - Quote - Report!

kingmonk

im on it im on it
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 3:31 PM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

i'll try i'll try
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 3:53 PM - Quote - Report!

kingmonk

i got fifthteen already i got fifthteen already
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 3:54 PM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_990803

i put a blog about it i put a blog about it
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 9:47 PM - Quote - Report!

DKMfreak410

how do you already have 15 there only 11 members i said they had to actually join for it to count. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY YOU MAKE JOIN and you better not lie about it or youre considered and 09er =O how do you already have 15 there only 11 members i said they had to actually join for it to count.

MAKE SURE YOU KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY YOU MAKE JOIN and you better not lie about it or youre considered and 09er =O
Posted: Aug 27, 2009 10:11 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand