90's Rock

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Talk About Nirvana

hellfire21

This is the thread to talk about Nirvana. Write about favorite songs, albums, etc. Enjoy!  This is the thread to talk about Nirvana. Write about favorite songs, albums, etc. Enjoy!
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 10:45 PM - Quote - Report!

seinfeld1027

they rock they rock
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 7:29 PM - Quote - Report!

illy93

i bought my first nirvana album (best of nirvana) on impulse after hearing and watching the film clip to, not smells like teen spirit, but COME AS YOU ARE frequently on Max (a music tv station in aus). so it was december 16th 2005 when i bought it, age 12 and a half, and they instantly became my favourite band. almost 2 years later they are still one of my favourites. nirvana also lead me on to a whole new range of music: grunge, earlier punk (ie: sex pistols), 90s alternative rock, etc. and i am so glad to hav bought that 1 album, it changed my life :D

fave albums: nevermind, in utero, bleach, unplugged in NY

fave songs: come as you are, drain you, about a girl, on a plain, heart-shaped box, blew, anuerysm, i hate myself and want to die, curmudgeon.......and a whole lot more.
i bought my first nirvana album (best of nirvana) on impulse after hearing and watching the film clip to, not smells like teen spirit, but COME AS YOU ARE frequently on Max (a music tv station in aus). so it was december 16th 2005 when i bought it, age 12 and a half, and they instantly became my favourite band. almost 2 years later they are still one of my favourites. nirvana also lead me on to a whole new range of music: grunge, earlier punk (ie: sex pistols), 90s alternative rock, etc. and i am so glad to hav bought that 1 album, it changed my life :D

fave albums: nevermind, in utero, bleach, unplugged in NY

fave songs: come as you are, drain you, about a girl, on a plain, heart-shaped box, blew, anuerysm, i hate myself and want to die, curmudgeon.......and a whole lot more.
Posted: Nov 28, 2007 8:33 PM - Quote - Report!

seinfeld1027

good kurt cobain blog on kurtcobain24 profile good kurt cobain blog on kurtcobain24 profile
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 3:29 AM - Quote - Report!

commerfield fan

Found the nevermind cd in a stack of my dads cd's when I was 9 and they have been one of my favorites ever since Found the nevermind cd in a stack of my dads cd's when I was 9 and they have been one of my favorites ever since
Posted: Jan 21, 2008 8:23 PM - Quote - Report!

musiccrave1028

They were the start of the amazing genre, grunge. What do you think i'll say they suck? :rolleyes: THEY ROCK!!! THEY ARE AMAZING! SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING BANDS WOULDN"T BE PLAYING WHAT THEY ARE PLAYING IF IT WASN"T FOR THEM! LONG LIVE NIRVANA! R.I.P. KURT COBAIN! They were the start of the amazing genre, grunge. What do you think i'll say they suck? :rolleyes: THEY ROCK!!! THEY ARE AMAZING! SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING BANDS WOULDN"T BE PLAYING WHAT THEY ARE PLAYING IF IT WASN"T FOR THEM! LONG LIVE NIRVANA! R.I.P. KURT COBAIN!
Posted: Feb 1, 2008 1:42 PM - Quote - Report!

hellfire21

musiccrave1028 wrote on Feb 1st, 2008 at 8:42am :
They were the start of the amazing genre, grunge. What do you think i'll say they suck? :rolleyes: THEY ROCK!!! THEY ARE AMAZING! SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING BANDS WOULDN"T BE PLAYING WHAT THEY ARE PLAYING IF IT WASN"T FOR THEM! LONG LIVE NIRVANA! R.I.P. KURT COBAIN!
:cheers:
They were the start of the amazing genre, grunge. What do you think i'll say they suck? :rolleyes: THEY ROCK!!! THEY ARE AMAZING! SOME OF THE MOST AMAZING BANDS WOULDN"T BE PLAYING WHAT THEY ARE PLAYING IF IT WASN"T FOR THEM! LONG LIVE NIRVANA! R.I.P. KURT COBAIN!
Posted: Feb 7, 2008 7:26 PM - Quote - Report!

commerfield fan

</span> ;
hellfire21 wrote on Feb 7th, 2008 at 2:26pm :
... ...
</span> ;
hellfire21 wrote on Feb 7th, 2008 at 2:26pm :
... ...
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 8:19 PM - Quote - Report!

eat-the-rich

I think Nirvana is one of the best bands EVER I think Nirvana is one of the best bands EVER
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 9:32 PM - Quote - Report!

Cobain91

Nirvana is awesome, i got nevermind when i was in seventh grade but didn't really get into their music until i was a freshman. Now i have alot of thier cds and i listen to them all the time, it's pretty intense. Nirvana is awesome, i got nevermind when i was in seventh grade but didn't really get into their music until i was a freshman. Now i have alot of thier cds and i listen to them all the time, it's pretty intense.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 1:22 AM - Quote - Report!

classicrockboy

I'm going as Kurt Cobain for halloween :) I'm going as Kurt Cobain for halloween :)
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 2:08 AM - Quote - Report!

Antoine-leg

They were the start of the amazing genre, grunge.

Nope. Think about Bundle of Hiss or Green River (it is said that Mark Arm was who actually came with the term "Grunge").

However, Nirvana were and ARE awesome, Cobain was a nice composer, no matter what the hair metal/shredding fans say. I love how he could make something arty for In Utero, while keeping their characteristic intensity.
They were the start of the amazing genre, grunge.

Nope. Think about Bundle of Hiss or Green River (it is said that Mark Arm was who actually came with the term "Grunge").

However, Nirvana were and ARE awesome, Cobain was a nice composer, no matter what the hair metal/shredding fans say. I love how he could make something arty for In Utero, while keeping their characteristic intensity.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 6:01 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand