AC/DC

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Best AC/DC song

zerodeck

All of their songs are (of course) great, but what is in your opinion, their greatest song?

I'd say Whole Lotta Rosie

Greetz,
zero
All of their songs are (of course) great, but what is in your opinion, their greatest song?

Greetz,
zero
Posted: Sep 9, 2007 11:26 AM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

err, this is an impossible question...err...might have to say Big Balls/Rocker (coz they flow into each other) or The Razors Edge. err, this is an impossible question...err...might have to say Big Balls/Rocker (coz they flow into each other) or The Razors Edge.
Posted: Sep 12, 2007 12:08 PM - Quote - Report!

zerodeck

Rocker is indeed one of their best, and big balls...maybe, but I think Carry Me Home is possibly as good as big balls Rocker is indeed one of their best, and big balls...maybe, but I think Carry Me Home is possibly as good as big balls
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 2:52 PM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

^^Carry Me Home, what album was that on? One of the australian releases? I have all their albums except Bonfire - which is a hard-to-get boxset - and do not recognise that song...which leads me to think it is off the australian high volatge (I have seen the australian TNT and know it is not off that) ^^Carry Me Home, what album was that on? One of the australian releases? I have all their albums except Bonfire - which is a hard-to-get boxset - and do not recognise that song...which leads me to think it is off the australian high volatge (I have seen the australian TNT and know it is not off that)
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 5:40 PM - Quote - Report!

zerodeck

It's a b-side to the Dog Eat Dog-single, it hasn't been on any official album, just that single, but it's an amazing song It's a b-side to the Dog Eat Dog-single, it hasn't been on any official album, just that single, but it's an amazing song
Posted: Oct 20, 2007 3:02 PM - Quote - Report!

luke2609

really hard choice but either givin the dog a bone or rocker really hard choice but either givin the dog a bone or rocker
Posted: Nov 3, 2007 11:04 AM - Quote - Report!

Rhythm Hippy

thunderstruck's my favorite. its got an awesome riff thunderstruck's my favorite. its got an awesome riff
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 2:14 AM - Quote - Report!

Jailbreak_74

They have so many kick ass songs but im gona go with either Highway To Hell, For those about to rock (we salute you) or Hells Bells. They have so many kick ass songs but im gona go with either Highway To Hell, For those about to rock (we salute you) or Hells Bells.
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 1:18 AM - Quote - Report!

100%angus

I would say Riff Raff b/c that is the song with the most Angus that we hear (without interruptions), besides Let There Be Rock of course. I would say Riff Raff b/c that is the song with the most Angus that we hear (without interruptions), besides Let There Be Rock of course.
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 4:20 PM - Quote - Report!

luke2609

I have changed my mind....

It's either Walk All Over You, Touch Too Much or Bad Boy Boogie
I have changed my mind....

It's either Walk All Over You, Touch Too Much or Bad Boy Boogie
Posted: Jan 5, 2008 8:25 PM - Quote - Report!

musiccrave1028

Ride On and Back In Black! Ride On and Back In Black!
Posted: Jan 12, 2008 11:06 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Thunderstruck is absolutely awesome!!! Thunderstruck is absolutely awesome!!!
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 10:21 PM - Quote - Report!

gdavid

well i cant say only 1 song .. but i'll try to make my list as short as possible
Rocker
Let there be ROCK!
Hold me back
Cant stand still .. and a lot more .. oh yeh and Thunderstruck , Back in black, hard as a rock .. OMG its too much alredy :?
well i cant say only 1 song .. but i'll try to make my list as short as possible
Rocker
Let there be ROCK!
Hold me back
Cant stand still .. and a lot more .. oh yeh and Thunderstruck , Back in black, hard as a rock .. OMG its too much alredy :?
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

erik_666

:headbang::headbang:Big balls is the best song of all time:headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang:Big balls is the best song of all time:headbang::headbang:
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 12:41 PM - Quote - Report!

angus_young_32

These are their best songs:

Ain't no fun waiting around to be a millionaire
All Screwed up
Alright Tonight
Are you ready
Baby please don't go
Bad boy boogie
Badlands
Back in black
Back in business
Backstreet confidential
Ballbreaker
Beating around the bush
Bedlam in Belgium
Bonny
Boogie man
Boom Boom
Borrowed time
Big balls
Big gun
Brain Shake
Breaking the rules
Burnin' alive
Can I sit next to you girl - Bon Scott version
Can't Stand Still
Can't stop rock n roll
Carry me home
Caught with your pants down
Chase the ace
C.O.D.
Come and get it
Crabsody in blue
Coldhearted man
Cover you in oil
Cyberspace
Damned
Danger
Deep in a hole
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Dirty eyes
Dog eat dog
Down payment blues
D.T.
Down on the borderline
Evil walks
Fell in Love
Fire your guns
First blood
Flick of the switch
Fling thing
Fly on the wall
For those about to rock - We salute you
Get it hot
Get it hot - Bonfire version
Gimmie a bullet
Girls got rhythm
Give it up
Given the dog a bone
Go down
Gone shootin'
Goodbye and good riddance to bad luck
Got you by the balls
Go zone
Guns for hire
Hail caesar
Hard as a rock
Hard on
Have a drink on me
Heatseeker
Hell aint a bad place to be
Hells Bells
Hell or high water
High voltage
Highway to hell
Hold me Back
House of Jazz
If you dare
If you want blood
If you want blood - Bonfire Version
Inject the venom
Its a long way to the top - If you wanna rock n roll
Jailbreak
Kicked in the teeth
Kissin dynamite
Landslide
Let it Loose
Let me put my love into you
Let there be rock
Lets get it up
Lets make it
Little lover
Livewire
Love at first feel
Love bomb
Love hungry man
Love song - Oh Gene
Lucille - live
Meanstreak
Meltdown
Mistress for christmas
Moneytalks
Nervous shakedown
Nick of time
Night of the long knives
Night prowler
Old Bay Road
Out of Bounds
Overdose
Playing with girls
Problem child
Put the finger on you
R.I.P.- Rock In Peace
Riff Raff
Ride On
Rising power
Rocker
Rockin' in the parlour
Rock n roll aint a noise pollution
Rock n roll damnation
Rock n Roll Singer - With Dave Evans
Rock n roll singer
Rock your heart out
Ruff stuff
Safe in New York City
Satellite Blues
School days
Send for the man
Shake a leg
Shake your foundations
She's got balls
Shoot to thrill
Shot down in flames
Shot of love
Show business
Snake eye
Snowballed
Some sin for nuthin'
Sin city
Sink the pink
Soul stripper
Spellbound
Squealer
Stand up
Stick around
Stiff Upper Lip
Sunset Strip
T.N.T.
Thats the way I wanna rock n roll
The furor
The honey roll
(She's got) The Jack (Original)
(She's got) The Jack (Live)
The Razor's edge
Theres gonna be some rockin
Tightrope
This house is on fire
This means war
Thunderstruck
Touch too much
Touch too much - Bonfire version
Twos up
Up to my neck in you
Walk all over you
What do you do for money honey
Whats next to the moon
JODY - Where the boys are
Whisky on the rocks
Who made who
Whole lotta Rosie
You aint got a hold on me
You shook me all night long

ALL OF THEIR SONGS ARE FUCKING AWESOME
These are their best songs:

Ain't no fun waiting around to be a millionaire
All Screwed up
Alright Tonight
Are you ready
Baby please don't go
Bad boy boogie
Badlands
Back in black
Back in business
Backstreet confidential
Ballbreaker
Beating around the bush
Bedlam in Belgium
Bonny
Boogie man
Boom Boom
Borrowed time
Big balls
Big gun
Brain Shake
Breaking the rules
Burnin' alive
Can I sit next to you girl - Bon Scott version
Can't Stand Still
Can't stop rock n roll
Carry me home
Caught with your pants down
Chase the ace
C.O.D.
Come and get it
Crabsody in blue
Coldhearted man
Cover you in oil
Cyberspace
Damned
Danger
Deep in a hole
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Dirty eyes
Dog eat dog
Down payment blues
D.T.
Down on the borderline
Evil walks
Fell in Love
Fire your guns
First blood
Flick of the switch
Fling thing
Fly on the wall
For those about to rock - We salute you
Get it hot
Get it hot - Bonfire version
Gimmie a bullet
Girls got rhythm
Give it up
Given the dog a bone
Go down
Gone shootin'
Goodbye and good riddance to bad luck
Got you by the balls
Go zone
Guns for hire
Hail caesar
Hard as a rock
Hard on
Have a drink on me
Heatseeker
Hell aint a bad place to be
Hells Bells
Hell or high water
High voltage
Highway to hell
Hold me Back
House of Jazz
If you dare
If you want blood
If you want blood - Bonfire Version
Inject the venom
Its a long way to the top - If you wanna rock n roll
Jailbreak
Kicked in the teeth
Kissin dynamite
Landslide
Let it Loose
Let me put my love into you
Let there be rock
Lets get it up
Lets make it
Little lover
Livewire
Love at first feel
Love bomb
Love hungry man
Love song - Oh Gene
Lucille - live
Meanstreak
Meltdown
Mistress for christmas
Moneytalks
Nervous shakedown
Nick of time
Night of the long knives
Night prowler
Old Bay Road
Out of Bounds
Overdose
Playing with girls
Problem child
Put the finger on you
R.I.P.- Rock In Peace
Riff Raff
Ride On
Rising power
Rocker
Rockin' in the parlour
Rock n roll aint a noise pollution
Rock n roll damnation
Rock n Roll Singer - With Dave Evans
Rock n roll singer
Rock your heart out
Ruff stuff
Safe in New York City
Satellite Blues
School days
Send for the man
Shake a leg
Shake your foundations
She's got balls
Shoot to thrill
Shot down in flames
Shot of love
Show business
Snake eye
Snowballed
Some sin for nuthin'
Sin city
Sink the pink
Soul stripper
Spellbound
Squealer
Stand up
Stick around
Stiff Upper Lip
Sunset Strip
T.N.T.
Thats the way I wanna rock n roll
The furor
The honey roll
(She's got) The Jack (Original)
(She's got) The Jack (Live)
The Razor's edge
Theres gonna be some rockin
Tightrope
This house is on fire
This means war
Thunderstruck
Touch too much
Touch too much - Bonfire version
Twos up
Up to my neck in you
Walk all over you
What do you do for money honey
Whats next to the moon
JODY - Where the boys are
Whisky on the rocks
Who made who
Whole lotta Rosie
You aint got a hold on me
You shook me all night long

ALL OF THEIR SONGS ARE FUCKING AWESOME
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 5:17 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Big Gun, Highway to hell, back in black, let me put my love into you, oh dammit almost all of them! Big Gun, Highway to hell, back in black, let me put my love into you, oh dammit almost all of them!
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 7:42 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

Touch Too Much!!!!!!!!!! Touch Too Much!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 7:48 PM - Quote - Report!

Rocker_94

I like that raw stuff, like Powerage, Highway To Hell and Flick of the Switch. Awesome albums. One of those on there. Some on Back In Black too.
You know what's an underrated song? Love Hungry Man.
I like that raw stuff, like Powerage, Highway To Hell and Flick of the Switch. Awesome albums. One of those on there. Some on Back In Black too.
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 9:57 PM - Quote - Report!

rockerjesus

angus_young_32 wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 at 12:17pm :
These are their best songs:Ain't no fun waiting around to be a millionaireAll Screwed up Alright TonightAre you ready Baby please don't go Bad boy boogieBadlandsBack in blackBack in businessBackstreet confidentialBallbreakerBeating around the bushBedlam in BelgiumBonnyBoogie manBoom BoomBorrowed timeBig ballsBig gun Brain Shake Breaking the rulesBurnin' aliveCan I sit next to you girl - Bon Scott versionCan't Stand Still Can't stop rock n roll Carry me home Caught with your pants down Chase the aceC.O.D. Come and get it Crabsody in blue Coldhearted manCover you in oilCyberspaceDamned Danger Deep in a hole Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty eyes Dog eat dogDown payment bluesD.T. Down on the borderline Evil walks Fell in Love Fire your guns First blood Flick of the switch Fling thing Fly on the wall For those about to rock - We salute you Get it hot Get it hot - Bonfire version Gimmie a bullet Girls got rhythm Give it upGiven the dog a bone Go down Gone shootin' Goodbye and good riddance to bad luckGot you by the balls Go zone Guns for hire Hail caesar Hard as a rock Hard onHave a drink on me Heatseeker Hell aint a bad place to be Hells Bells Hell or high water High voltage Highway to hellHold me Back House of Jazz If you dare If you want bloodIf you want blood - Bonfire VersionInject the venom Its a long way to the top - If you wanna rock n roll Jailbreak Kicked in the teeth Kissin dynamite Landslide Let it Loose Let me put my love into you Let there be rock Lets get it upLets make it Little lover Livewire Love at first feel Love bomb Love hungry man Love song - Oh Gene Lucille - liveMeanstreak Meltdown Mistress for christmas Moneytalks Nervous shakedown Nick of time Night of the long knives Night prowler Old Bay Road Out of BoundsOverdose Playing with girls Problem child Put the finger on you R.I.P.- Rock In Peace Riff Raff Ride On Rising power Rocker Rockin' in the parlour Rock n roll aint a noise pollutionRock n roll damnation Rock n Roll Singer - With Dave Evans Rock n roll singerRock your heart out Ruff stuff Safe in New York City Satellite Blues School days Send for the man Shake a leg Shake your foundationsShe's got balls Shoot to thrill Shot down in flames Shot of loveShow business Snake eye Snowballed Some sin for nuthin' Sin city Sink the pinkSoul stripperSpellbound SquealerStand up Stick around Stiff Upper Lip Sunset Strip T.N.T. Thats the way I wanna rock n roll The furorThe honey roll (She's got) The Jack (Original)(She's got) The Jack (Live)The Razor's edge Theres gonna be some rockin TightropeThis house is on fireThis means war Thunderstruck Touch too much Touch too much - Bonfire versionTwos up Up to my neck in you Walk all over youWhat do you do for money honeyWhats next to the moonJODY - Where the boys are Whisky on the rocksWho made who Whole lotta Rosie You aint got a hold on me You shook me all night longALL OF THEIR SONGS ARE FUCKING AWESOME

to true but favs are
Big balls cause its pro and funny
if you want blood cause it kicks ass
Hell Aint A Bad Place To be cause i bloody well hope it is lol
angus_young_32 wrote on Apr 9th, 2008 at 12:17pm :
These are their best songs:Ain't no fun waiting around to be a millionaireAll Screwed up Alright TonightAre you ready Baby please don't go Bad boy boogieBadlandsBack in blackBack in businessBackstreet confidentialBallbreakerBeating around the bushBedlam in BelgiumBonnyBoogie manBoom BoomBorrowed timeBig ballsBig gun Brain Shake Breaking the rulesBurnin' aliveCan I sit next to you girl - Bon Scott versionCan't Stand Still Can't stop rock n roll Carry me home Caught with your pants down Chase the aceC.O.D. Come and get it Crabsody in blue Coldhearted manCover you in oilCyberspaceDamned Danger Deep in a hole Dirty deeds done dirt cheap Dirty eyes Dog eat dogDown payment bluesD.T. Down on the borderline Evil walks Fell in Love Fire your guns First blood Flick of the switch Fling thing Fly on the wall For those about to rock - We salute you Get it hot Get it hot - Bonfire version Gimmie a bullet Girls got rhythm Give it upGiven the dog a bone Go down Gone shootin' Goodbye and good riddance to bad luckGot you by the balls Go zone Guns for hire Hail caesar Hard as a rock Hard onHave a drink on me Heatseeker Hell aint a bad place to be Hells Bells Hell or high water High voltage Highway to hellHold me Back House of Jazz If you dare If you want bloodIf you want blood - Bonfire VersionInject the venom Its a long way to the top - If you wanna rock n roll Jailbreak Kicked in the teeth Kissin dynamite Landslide Let it Loose Let me put my love into you Let there be rock Lets get it upLets make it Little lover Livewire Love at first feel Love bomb Love hungry man Love song - Oh Gene Lucille - liveMeanstreak Meltdown Mistress for christmas Moneytalks Nervous shakedown Nick of time Night of the long knives Night prowler Old Bay Road Out of BoundsOverdose Playing with girls Problem child Put the finger on you R.I.P.- Rock In Peace Riff Raff Ride On Rising power Rocker Rockin' in the parlour Rock n roll aint a noise pollutionRock n roll damnation Rock n Roll Singer - With Dave Evans Rock n roll singerRock your heart out Ruff stuff Safe in New York City Satellite Blues School days Send for the man Shake a leg Shake your foundationsShe's got balls Shoot to thrill Shot down in flames Shot of loveShow business Snake eye Snowballed Some sin for nuthin' Sin city Sink the pinkSoul stripperSpellbound SquealerStand up Stick around Stiff Upper Lip Sunset Strip T.N.T. Thats the way I wanna rock n roll The furorThe honey roll (She's got) The Jack (Original)(She's got) The Jack (Live)The Razor's edge Theres gonna be some rockin TightropeThis house is on fireThis means war Thunderstruck Touch too much Touch too much - Bonfire versionTwos up Up to my neck in you Walk all over youWhat do you do for money honeyWhats next to the moonJODY - Where the boys are Whisky on the rocksWho made who Whole lotta Rosie You aint got a hold on me You shook me all night longALL OF THEIR SONGS ARE FUCKING AWESOME

to true but favs are
Big balls cause its pro and funny
if you want blood cause it kicks ass
Hell Aint A Bad Place To be cause i bloody well hope it is lol
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 2:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Rocker_94

This is pretty tough. All the stuff on Powerage is awesome. Same with Highway to Hell and Back And Black. That was AC/DC at their best throughout those years. Let's Get It Up, Love Hungry Man, the Razor's Edge, Hard As A Rock, they're all very underrated. This is pretty tough. All the stuff on Powerage is awesome. Same with Highway to Hell and Back And Black. That was AC/DC at their best throughout those years. Let's Get It Up, Love Hungry Man, the Razor's Edge, Hard As A Rock, they're all very underrated.
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 10:14 PM - Quote - Report!

Ledzeppelin0094

you shook me all night long, highway to hell, walk all over you, rock n roll train, hells bells, what do you do for money honey, money talks, thunderstruck, it goes on and on you shook me all night long, highway to hell, walk all over you, rock n roll train, hells bells, what do you do for money honey, money talks, thunderstruck, it goes on and on
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 2:50 AM - Quote - Report!

Jopa_92

If You Wan't Blood (You've Got It), Riff Raff, Spellbound If You Wan't Blood (You've Got It), Riff Raff, Spellbound
Posted: Sep 16, 2008 2:10 PM - Quote - Report!

billy_talent101

i think that thunderstruck is the best to me but they did a countdown on mmm(much more music) that you shook me all night long was 1st and back in black was 2nd i think that thunderstruck is the best to me but they did a countdown on mmm(much more music) that you shook me all night long was 1st and back in black was 2nd
Posted: May 2, 2009 12:40 AM - Quote - Report!

ican'tremember

Shoot to thrill Shoot to thrill
Posted: May 4, 2009 8:33 PM - Quote - Report!

Mick92

Back in black or hells bells Back in black or hells bells
Posted: May 10, 2009 8:36 AM - Quote - Report!

SchecterMan71

zerodeck wrote on Sep 9th, 2007 at 6:26am :

Greetz,
zero
Whole 'Lotta Rosie ... without a doubt
zerodeck wrote on Sep 9th, 2007 at 6:26am :

Greetz,
zero

Whole 'Lotta Rosie ... without a doubt
Posted: May 11, 2009 10:13 PM - Quote - Report!

Jdwcomic

EVERY SONG EVER RECORDED BY AC/DC! Them Scottish Bastards are AWESOME Bon Scott 4ever! EVERY SONG EVER RECORDED BY AC/DC! Them Scottish Bastards are AWESOME Bon Scott 4ever!
Posted: May 15, 2009 7:10 PM - Quote - Report!

Jdwcomic

Rocker_94 wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 4:57pm :
i agree
Rocker_94 wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 4:57pm :
i agree
Posted: May 15, 2009 7:12 PM - Quote - Report!

Imperial Throg

I'd say For Those About To Rock- is an epic. I'd say For Those About To Rock- is an epic.
Posted: May 20, 2009 11:59 PM - Quote - Report!

willBoyd

Thunderstruck, Money Talks, Back In Black, You shook me All Night Long, and T.N.T. Thunderstruck, Money Talks, Back In Black, You shook me All Night Long, and T.N.T.
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 7:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Chokenhold

I like all of them, but if I got to choose... right now I would say Hells Bells & Thunderstruck. I like all of them, but if I got to choose... right now I would say Hells Bells & Thunderstruck.
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 12:57 PM - Quote - Report!

playinbass1432

Anyone who says Back In Black, Thunderstruck, YSMANL, etc. should GTFO. I say from the Bon era it's Riff Raff and with Brian it's probably Spellbound. Anyone who says Back In Black, Thunderstruck, YSMANL, etc. should GTFO.

I say from the Bon era it's Riff Raff and with Brian it's probably Spellbound.
Posted: Aug 2, 2009 6:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Chokenhold

Chokenhold wrote on Jul 28th, 2009 at 7:57am :
I like all of them, but if I got to choose... right now I would say Hells Bells & Thunderstruck.

Changed my mind again: Big Balls! x)
[QUOTE u='Chokenhold' d='2009-07-28 07:57:53']I like all of them, but if I got to choose... right now I would say Hells Bells & Thunderstruck.[/QUOTE]
Changed my mind again: Big Balls! x)
Posted: Aug 3, 2009 12:15 PM - Quote - Report!

'DC fan

i think its TNT cos its awesome i think its TNT cos its awesome
Posted: Sep 1, 2009 11:09 AM - Quote - Report!

zorbozate

have.a.drink,on.me have.a.drink,on.me
Posted: Sep 3, 2009 1:16 AM - Quote - Report!

electric killer

thunderstruck back in black and sink the pink thunderstruck back in black and sink the pink
Posted: Jun 22, 2010 2:28 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

For those about to rock WE SALUTE YOU! For those about to rock WE SALUTE YOU!
Posted: Jul 7, 2010 7:46 AM - Quote - Report!

electric killer

this is my top 5
5. you shook me all night long
4. nervous shakedown
3. if you want blood
2. shot down in flames
and finally is sink the pink
this is my top 5 5. you shook me all night long 4. nervous shakedown 3. if you want blood 2. shot down in flames and finally is sink the pink
Posted: Aug 16, 2010 11:43 AM - Quote - Report!

panafana

Whole Lotta Rosie!!!!!!!!!!! Whole Lotta Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 24, 2011 6:11 AM - Quote - Report!

Jusamies

Highway's a great one. I also like Touch too Much. Anyone seen a decent live version? Also, For those About to rock. Highway's a great one. I also like Touch too Much. Anyone seen a decent live version? Also, For those About to rock.
Posted: Jun 3, 2011 11:36 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand