acdc addicts

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

your not an ac/dc fan if

conman5895

i hate when people call them selfs ac/dc fans when they only know back in black tnt thunerstruck highway to hell and you shook me all night long everyboby knows those songs so if your one of those people listen to ac/dc more i hate when people call them selfs ac/dc fans when they only know back in black tnt thunerstruck highway to hell and you shook me all night long everyboby knows those songs so if your one of those people listen to ac/dc more
Posted: Dec 31, 2007 5:20 AM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

Luckily I am a MAJOR fan, one of their top fans, but probs nowhere near number 1 :( Luckily I am a MAJOR fan, one of their top fans, but probs nowhere near number 1 :(
Posted: Dec 31, 2007 12:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Hamburger89

They are among my 4 favorite bands ever. Pink floyd is on one and led zeppelin, black sabbath and ac/dc are the other three but I don't know which order.
Only have 2 albums though, downloaded the rest. Highway to hell on cd and For those about to rock on vinyl.
They are among my 4 favorite bands ever. Pink floyd is on one and led zeppelin, black sabbath and ac/dc are the other three but I don't know which order.
Only have 2 albums though, downloaded the rest. Highway to hell on cd and For those about to rock on vinyl.
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 8:03 AM - Quote - Report!

Ryancaster

Alot of my friends don't like older AC/DC. If you don't like Bon Scott you're not a fan at all. That's the original formula. Alot of my friends don't like older AC/DC. If you don't like Bon Scott you're not a fan at all. That's the original formula.
Posted: Jan 30, 2008 6:46 PM - Quote - Report!

Hamburger89

Ryancaster wrote on Jan 30th, 2008 at 1:46pm :
Alot of my friends don't like older AC/DC. If you don't like Bon Scott you're not a fan at all. That's the original formula.

I disagree, I myself like the old albums way more but some people can like the newer ones. I know lots of people who hate Syd Barretts music but love Pink Floyd or they like Deep Purple better when they got Ian Gillian as a singer. I agree that Bon Scott is a lot better then Brian Johnson but David Gilmour isn't a lot better then Syd Barrett. Deep purple has had different singers but several people just have a big preference for one of them, even though they aren't the original ones.
Second of all Bon Scott isn't the original singer, there was someone before him.
Ryancaster wrote on Jan 30th, 2008 at 1:46pm :
Alot of my friends don't like older AC/DC. If you don't like Bon Scott you're not a fan at all. That's the original formula.

I disagree, I myself like the old albums way more but some people can like the newer ones. I know lots of people who hate Syd Barretts music but love Pink Floyd or they like Deep Purple better when they got Ian Gillian as a singer. I agree that Bon Scott is a lot better then Brian Johnson but David Gilmour isn't a lot better then Syd Barrett. Deep purple has had different singers but several people just have a big preference for one of them, even though they aren't the original ones.
Second of all Bon Scott isn't the original singer, there was someone before him.
Posted: Feb 13, 2008 11:16 AM - Quote - Report!

Ac/dcrocks73

Dave Evans was before, and I like both eras.
conman5895 wrote on Dec 31st, 2007 at 12:20am :
i hate when people call them selfs ac/dc fans when they only know back in black tnt thunerstruck highway to hell and you shook me all night long everyboby knows those songs so if your one of those people listen to ac/dc more

I no! I am the ONLY huge AC/DC fan at my school, and I hate when they wear ac/dc shirts and they don't even no who ac/dc is!!!!
Dave Evans was before, and I like both eras.
conman5895 wrote on Dec 31st, 2007 at 12:20am :
i hate when people call them selfs ac/dc fans when they only know back in black tnt thunerstruck highway to hell and you shook me all night long everyboby knows those songs so if your one of those people listen to ac/dc more

I no! I am the ONLY huge AC/DC fan at my school, and I hate when they wear ac/dc shirts and they don't even no who ac/dc is!!!!
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 2:26 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand