acdc addicts

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

march 1st and RIP BON SCOTT

conman5895

first of all i would just like to say r.i.p. bon because on feb. 21 was the twenty-eight year aniversary of his death he was very talented singer and a good man

now back to happy matter i would like to say im very excited that starting march 1st AC/DC will head back into the studio whoooooooooooo hooooooooooooo so the new albums coming soon and i cant wait what about you guys:dance:
first of all i would just like to say r.i.p. bon because on feb. 21 was the twenty-eight year aniversary of his death he was very talented singer and a good man

now back to happy matter i would like to say im very excited that starting march 1st AC/DC  will head back into the studio whoooooooooooo hooooooooooooo so the new albums coming soon and i cant wait what about you guys:dance:
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 11:29 PM - Quote - Report!

playinbass1432

Bon died Feb 19th, mate. And nothing is confirmed in terms of when they're going to enter the studio. We're just gonna have to be patient. :) Bon died Feb 19th, mate. And nothing is confirmed in terms of when they're going to enter the studio. We're just gonna have to be patient. :)
Posted: Feb 29, 2008 10:43 PM - Quote - Report!

Ac/dcrocks73

Their in Vancuver, My Uncle lives up thier hes seen em in cafe's and stuff (Malcolm drinks tea lol) Their in Vancuver, My Uncle lives up thier hes seen em in cafe's and stuff (Malcolm drinks tea lol)
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 2:21 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand