acdc addicts

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

bon scott and brian johnson

conman5895

who do think is the better acdc singer johnson or bon scott difference is johnson sings back in black and bon scott sing TNT i think its johnson because he sounds more metalish who do think is the better acdc singer johnson or bon scott difference is johnson sings back in black and bon scott sing TNT i think its johnson because he sounds more metalish 
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 4:20 AM - Quote - Report!

Drummer Dave

I'm gonna nip this in the bud before it becomes another "Star Trek captain" debate.
Bon Scott was AC/DC: sleaze, booze and down and dirty rock n roll. Brian gave the band a bogan label it should never have had.
I'm gonna nip this in the bud before it becomes another "Star Trek captain" debate.
Bon Scott was AC/DC: sleaze, booze and down and dirty rock n roll. Brian gave the band a bogan label it should never have had.
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 10:03 AM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

Bon Scott had a more natural voice and more interesting lyrics - clever twists on words and things (see Big Balls), but Brian Johnson did the 2nd biggest album in the entire world with them, and also many more great albums...AC/DC became a generally heavier band with Johnson singing, and I like both era's so could not possibly say who is a better singer, but many people beleive that Bon Scott was the better singer and that AC/DC lost their groove after he died...I personally don't care coz they're both good...:) Bon Scott had a more natural voice and more interesting lyrics - clever twists on words and things (see Big Balls), but Brian Johnson did the 2nd biggest album in the entire world with them, and also many more great albums...AC/DC became a generally heavier band with Johnson singing, and I like both era's so could not possibly say who is a better singer, but many people beleive that Bon Scott was the better singer and that AC/DC lost their groove after he died...I personally don't care coz they're both good...:)
Posted: Aug 22, 2007 11:58 AM - Quote - Report!

bry0n

i agree that there would have been no AC/DC without bon scott, or they would have been nothing without him, but Brian Johnson is AWESOME :wtf: i agree that there would have been no AC/DC without bon scott, or they would have been nothing without him, but Brian Johnson is AWESOME :wtf:
Posted: Aug 25, 2007 3:07 PM - Quote - Report!

Hamburger89

Well I think Bon Scott was better but you can't just replace a dead member with a new one and expect the same thing. Brian Johnson isn't a bad singer or anything but he just changes the music in something I like less. Well I think Bon Scott was better but you can't just replace a dead member with a new one and expect the same thing. Brian Johnson isn't a bad singer or anything but he just changes the music in something I like less.
Posted: Sep 3, 2007 10:54 PM - Quote - Report!

kdownes

Bon Scott kicks Brian Johnson's arse so many times I'm suprised he can move. Johnson can't sing for shit! Bon Scott kicks Brian Johnson's arse so many times I'm suprised he can move. Johnson can't sing for shit!
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 3:34 AM - Quote - Report!

tigrothenigro11

i definitly prefer bon scotts voice it just goes better with the guitars
he also wrote better lyrics and was a better performer
i definitly prefer bon scotts voice it just goes better with the guitars
he also wrote better lyrics and was a better performer
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 9:19 PM - Quote - Report!

aig91

Personally, I like Bon Scott better than Brian Johnson. Personally, I like Bon Scott better than Brian Johnson.
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 10:05 PM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

kdownes wrote on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 10:34pm :
Bon Scott kicks Brian Johnson's arse so many times I'm suprised he can move. Johnson can't sing for shit!

Brian Johnson CAN sing, he's just different to Bon Scott. If you wanna say someone can't sing, say Lemmy...he's awesome, but he can't sing.
kdownes wrote on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 10:34pm :
Bon Scott kicks Brian Johnson's arse so many times I'm suprised he can move. Johnson can't sing for shit!

Brian Johnson CAN sing, he's just different to Bon Scott. If you wanna say someone can't sing, say Lemmy...he's awesome, but he can't sing.
Posted: Nov 9, 2007 6:22 PM - Quote - Report!

musicalgirl

I definately prefer Bon Scott.He grew up in the town just up the road from where I still live now..Go West Aussies!! I definately prefer Bon Scott.He grew up in the town just up the road from where I still live now..Go West Aussies!!
Posted: Dec 5, 2007 11:56 AM - Quote - Report!

Ac/dcrocks73

You can't blame all that lyric stuff on brian, Angus and Malcolm also write the lyrics, and the only thing I don't like about brian is his Bon covers. You can't blame all that lyric stuff on brian, Angus and Malcolm also write the lyrics, and the only thing I don't like about brian is his Bon covers.
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 2:38 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand