acdc addicts

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Carry Me Home

M.B.MetalTabber

Well...I've heard of this song...and seen a tab for it appear recently, but dunno where it's from.

My guess is the australian release of High Voltage - I have all their elbums except the Bonfire boxset and the australian releases...and I have seen the australian release of TNT, so i know it isn't off that.

So WHERE IS THIS SONG FROM?
Well...I've heard of this song...and seen a tab for it appear recently, but dunno where it's from.

My guess is the australian release of High Voltage - I have all their elbums except the Bonfire boxset and the australian releases...and I have seen the australian release of TNT, so i know it isn't off that.

So WHERE IS THIS SONG FROM?
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 8:53 PM - Quote - Report!

allencollins517

like are you sure its an AC/DC song cuz a band called The Living End does a song called that like are you sure its an AC/DC song cuz a band called The Living End does a song called that
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 1:52 AM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

It was probably a cover they did in their early years, but I haven't seen an album with it on. It was probably a cover they did in their early years, but I haven't seen an album with it on.
Posted: Dec 31, 2007 12:28 PM - Quote - Report!

Ac/dcrocks73

It might be like chuck berry Angus liked him. It might be like chuck berry Angus liked him.
Posted: Mar 11, 2008 2:34 AM - Quote - Report!

M.B.MetalTabber

I think it was a b-side to dog eat dog, but not sure. I think it was a b-side to dog eat dog, but not sure.
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 6:07 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand