The American Idiots

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

21st Century Breakdown

guitartiger

Well, its finally here........a new Green Day album this year!!!!! May 15th, an explosion of punk will b unleashed, with the punk-trios new epic "concept" album. It will follow the story of two lovers, Christian and Gloria, struggling to keep up in this century's harsh economy. Im so stoked, we have waited 5 years (the longest break between albums green day has ever had) for new material and its finally almost here!! They r scheduled to tour North America starting in July then move on to the UK and by 2010 Japan, and possibly start up another tour and do it all over again XD U can pre-order the standard cd on their website for 12.99 or, pre-order the special editon (only 3000 made) which includes 3 7" vinyls (one for each of the 3 acts of the album), a 60 page cd-art book, a cd copy of it, and all this will arrive after the original release date, itll arrive 6/18/09, however, u will recieve a digital copy of the album at 12:01am on may 15th so u'll b one of the first to hear it!! I preordered it, its 89.99 plus shipping and handling, but if its as good as billie joe and gang say, itll b worth every penny. If every song thats planned as of now to make the album is on it in the final cut, it will b the longest album green day has to date!! im excited and im sure u all r too!!

GREEN DAY EVERY DAY

May 15th, 2009.....BE WARNED!!
Well, its finally here........a new Green Day album this year!!!!! May 15th, an explosion of punk will b unleashed, with the punk-trios new epic "concept" album.  It will follow the story of two lovers, Christian and Gloria, struggling to keep up in this century's harsh economy.  Im so stoked, we have waited 5 years (the longest break between albums green day has ever had) for new material and its finally almost here!!  They r scheduled to tour North America starting in July then move on to the UK and by 2010 Japan, and possibly start up another tour and do it all over again XD  U can pre-order the standard cd on their website for 12.99 or, pre-order the special editon (only 3000 made) which includes 3 7" vinyls (one for each of the 3 acts of the album), a 60 page cd-art book, a cd copy of it, and all this will arrive after the original release date, itll arrive 6/18/09, however, u will recieve a digital copy of the album at 12:01am on may 15th so u'll b one of the first to hear it!!  I preordered it, its 89.99 plus shipping and handling, but if its as good as billie joe and gang say, itll b worth every penny.  If every song thats planned as of now to make the album is on it in the final cut, it will b the longest album green day has to date!! im excited and im sure u all r too!!

GREEN DAY EVERY DAY

May 15th, 2009.....BE WARNED!!
Posted: Apr 5, 2009 4:13 AM - Quote - Report!

Alienepidemic25

I really hope that I get to go to a concert. I really hope that I get to go to a concert.
Posted: Apr 25, 2009 10:19 PM - Quote - Report!

geanes

its an awesome album! its an awesome album!
Posted: Jul 26, 2009 3:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Alienepidemic25

It rox.!! Period. It rox.!! Period.
Posted: Jul 26, 2009 4:33 AM - Quote - Report!

guitartiger

its astonishing haha. its astonishing haha.
Posted: Sep 7, 2009 6:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Josh fan

i pre-ordered too! it WAS worth everything. :) p.s. i brougt it with me to have them sign everything, and they did!!! :D i pre-ordered too! it WAS worth everything. :) p.s. i brougt it with me to have them sign everything, and they did!!! :D
Posted: Oct 21, 2010 4:15 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand