The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

My "debate" with Vermintide and LP_CL

Dance_of_Death

Just incase they delete all the post, i want you all to see this "debate" filled with ignorance and stupidenty (and the obvious contradictions

Me:
Every time i read the comments here, i become more and more aware of how contradictory and ignorant these people are.

Let's review:
Vermintide wrote

See, my freinds, "personal taste" is a phrase Ibanez fans are simply incapable of understanding. It baffles them.

Wait a second, didn't the same guy say:

Vermintide wrote

This group intends to promote personal choice and taste rather than blind brand-whore bandwaggoning.

So you're saying personal taste/choice can't include ibanez, but isn't personal taste/choice itself your own, not someone else's?

You're trying to influence people into completly avoiding a company because you don't like that comapny.

Your logic baffles me.

Them:
Dance_of_Death wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 8:54pm :

Your logic baffles me.

Hmm, you're just failing to understand in that case. No, I'm making an example of Ibanez. There's my logic, although I freely admit I quite enjoy the trolling lulz it brings :)

We're not TRYING to stop people using Ibanez truly, if you find them useful, go for it. However what we (at least, me, I don't know about the rest of these fags) want is for people to give other brands at least A CHANCE before jumping straight in the Ibanez circle jerk, you know?

FullTank wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 at 1:22am :

If you like Ibanez. Buy it. If you like Gibson. Buy it. Simple. I would go through and name all of the professional artists that use Ibanez, but that would just be silly.

Don't really feel like arguing much more. Just wanted to put my point out there.

These are pretty much my thoughts exactly, but then when I am in charge of a group like this, I know people wouldn't exactly think that of me :p:

Me:
Vermintide wrote on Oct 31st, 2008 at 3:48pm :

Hmm, you're just failing to understand in that case. No, I'm making an example of Ibanez. There's my logic, although I freely admit I quite enjoy the trolling lulz it brings

We're not TRYING to stop people using Ibanez truly, if you find them useful, go for it. However what we (at least, me, I don't know about the rest of these fags) want is for people to give other brands at least A CHANCE before jumping straight in the Ibanez circle jerk, you know?

:

yes i enjoy trolling too, that's why i will keep posting

i still find it hypocritical when you say you promote free choice, yet that free choice can't include ibanez

why havn't you made an "example" of epihphone, esp, prs, or gibson? i see plenty of times people asking about guitars A or B
Just incase they delete all the post, i want you all to see this "debate" filled with ignorance and stupidenty (and the obvious contradictions

Me:
Every time i read the comments here, i become more and more aware of how contradictory and ignorant these people are.

Let's review:
Vermintide wrote

See, my freinds, "personal taste" is a phrase Ibanez fans are simply incapable of understanding. It baffles them.

Vermintide wrote

This group intends to promote personal choice and taste rather than blind brand-whore bandwaggoning.

So you're saying personal taste/choice can't include ibanez, but isn't personal taste/choice itself your own, not someone else's?

You're trying to influence people into completly avoiding a company because you don't like that comapny.

Your logic baffles me.

Them:
Dance_of_Death wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 8:54pm :

Your logic baffles me.

Hmm, you're just failing to understand in that case. No, I'm making an example of Ibanez. There's my logic, although I freely admit I quite enjoy the trolling lulz it brings :)

FullTank wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 at 1:22am :

If you like Ibanez. Buy it. If you like Gibson. Buy it. Simple. I would go through and name all of the professional artists that use Ibanez, but that would just be silly.

Don't really feel like arguing much more. Just wanted to put my point out there.

These are pretty much my thoughts exactly, but then when I am in charge of a group like this, I know people wouldn't exactly think that of me :p:

Me:
Vermintide wrote on Oct 31st, 2008 at 3:48pm :

Hmm, you're just failing to understand in that case. No, I'm making an example of Ibanez. There's my logic, although I freely admit I quite enjoy the trolling lulz it brings

:

yes i enjoy trolling too, that's why i will keep posting

i still find it hypocritical when you say you promote free choice, yet that free choice can't include ibanez

why havn't you made an "example" of epihphone, esp, prs, or gibson? i see plenty of times people asking about guitars A or B
Posted: Dec 27, 2008 3:23 AM - Quote - Report!

Dance_of_Death

More (continuted from last post):

by a certain brand and people just blindly promoting another guitar by another brand and not state a reason

my group promotes true free choice, unrestrained by brand whore bashing. this group does not seem to p

Them:

LP_CL wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 11:15am

Dance_of_Death wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:54pm :

Let's review:

Vermintide wrote

Vermintide wrote

Your logic baffles me.

No, you are wrong. This is a place where likeminded people can whine about how much they dislike ibanez. When YOU come in HERE and start arguing whether or not WE MAY HAVE THE RIGHT to say those things, then its YOU who are the one that doesnt support free opinion. Case cl

Me:

(another post)

LP_CL wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 at 4:15pm :

[Dance_of_Death wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:54pm] :

Let's review:

Vermintide wrote

Vermintide wrote

Your logic baffles me.

No, you are wrong. This is a place where likeminded people can whine about how much they dislike ibanez. When YOU come in HERE and start arguing whether or not WE MAY HAVE THE RIGHT to say those things, then its YOU who are the one that d

i like how it deleted what i said

in response to LP_CL

I never said this group has no right to bash ibanez, i just want to point out how contradictory it is.

"We are here to stop them. This group intends to promote personal choice and taste rather than blind brand-whore bandwaggoning. "

I ask again, can personal choice not include Ibanez?

Them:

Vermintidea wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 9:33pm

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 at 9:14pm :

It can, but that's not the point. This group is a RESPONSE to the fact that whenever someone asks for a guiar reccomendation, all people do is yell "HAY I HAVE AN RG!!! IT R GRATE!" when an RG is CLEARLY not suited for the style the poster had in mind. Ibanez are being used as an example, if you will; a sacrificial lamb.

That, and the fact they suck and should be made illegal.

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 10:27pm

Vermintide wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 1:33am :

[quote]

It can, but that's not the point. This group is a RESPONSE to the fact that whenever someone asks for a guiar reccomendation, all people do is yell "HAY I HAVE AN RG!!! IT R GRATE!" when an RG is CLEARLY n
More (continuted from last post):

by a certain brand and people just blindly promoting another guitar by another brand and not state a reason

my group promotes true free choice, unrestrained by brand whore bashing. this group does not seem to p

Them:

LP_CL wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 11:15am

[quote]

Dance_of_Death wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:54pm :

Let's review:

Vermintide wrote

Vermintide wrote

Your logic baffles me.

[/quote]

No, you are wrong. This is a place where likeminded people can whine about how much they dislike ibanez. When YOU come in HERE and start arguing whether or not WE MAY HAVE THE RIGHT to say those things, then its YOU who are the one that doesnt support free opinion. Case cl

Me:

(another post)

[quote u='LP_CL' d='Nov 30th, 2008 4:15pm']

[Dance_of_Death wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 at 9:54pm] :

Let's review:

Vermintide wrote

[quote]

Vermintide wrote

[/quote]

Your logic baffles me.

No, you are wrong. This is a place where likeminded people can whine about how much they dislike ibanez. When YOU come in HERE and start arguing whether or not WE MAY HAVE THE RIGHT to say those things, then its YOU who are the one that d

[/quote]

i like how it deleted what i said

in response to LP_CL

I never said this group has no right to bash ibanez, i just want to point out how contradictory it is.

"We are here to stop them. This group intends to promote personal choice and taste rather than blind brand-whore bandwaggoning. "

Them:

Vermintidea wrote on Dec 3rd, 2008 9:33pm

[quote]I ask again, can personal choice not include Ibanez?[/quote]

It can, but that's not the point. This group is a RESPONSE to the fact that whenever someone asks for a guiar reccomendation, all people do is yell "HAY I HAVE AN RG!!! IT R GRATE!" when an RG is CLEARLY not suited for the style the poster had in mind. Ibanez are being used as an example, if you will; a sacrificial lamb.

That, and the fact they suck and should be made illegal.

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 10:27pm

Vermintide wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 at 1:33am :

[quote]

[/quote]
[quote]

It can, but that's not the point. This group is a RESPONSE to the fact that whenever someone asks for a guiar reccomendation, all people do is yell "HAY I HAVE AN RG!!! IT R GRATE!" when an RG is CLEARLY n
Posted: Dec 27, 2008 3:24 AM - Quote - Report!

Dance_of_Death

More (continued from last):

You can use any guitar for any style. Sure, some guitars might be better suited for certain styles but any guitar can play any style. For example the late great Albert King showed, the flying V isn't just for metal/hard rock.

Why should the guitar determine the style?

But thats not why i'm here, and i'm pretty sure i have revealed that already.

Him:

That's true, but the chances are that if someone says "RECOMMEND ME A LES PAUL TYPE GUITAR", it's a safe bet to say THEY DO NOT WANT A FUCKING IBANEZ, and therefore it makes me rage when a 14 year old shred kid comes along and TELLS THEM TO GET A FUCKING IBANEZ.

Do I make myself clear?

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 14th, 2008 12:08pm

Vermintide wrote on Dec 6th, 2008 at 1:27pm :

OK, I'll take the bait...

That's true, but the chances are that if someone says "RECOMMEND ME A LES PAUL TYPE GUITAR", it's a safe bet to say THEY DO NOT WANT A FUCKING IBANEZ, and therefore it makes me rage when a 14 year old shred kid comes along and TELLS THEM TO GET A FUCKING IBANEZ.

Do I make myself clear?

So you have to be a shred kid to like ibanez? And what about the ibanez artcore hollowbodies? I'm pretty sure they were made for other things besides shred.

Guess what dumbass, the Ibanez ART series is a single cut les paul type guitar that is great for the money, so when someone say "RECOMMEND ME A LES PAUL TYPE GUITAR", it's a safe bet i'll reccomend them an Ibanez ART series because they are phenomenal for the price (just go look at the specs, it destroys ephiphone for value)

Do I make myself clear?

(It goes to hell after this)

Them:

Vermintidea wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 8:33am

TL;DR lol.

I'd love if you guys knew how much time you were wasting, while I sit back and drink the lulz.

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 8:36pm

Nice (shit) dodge dumbass, too bad i still relish in the fact that you are a moron, and the fact that your responses loose maturity with each rebuttle i make, signialing a win for me.

Do you realize how long it takes to write a response here dumbshit?

2-5 minutes.

Have a wonderful day, and remeber to go to bed before 9, someone as young as you (or as young as you act) needs as much sleep as they can get.

Them:

Vermintidea wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 10:17am

As for the fanboy's continued "rebutal"... LOL.

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 10:10pm

You could possibly be one of the stupidest people i have had a "debate" with, I hope you choke on vomit, and not your own vomit.

And for the last time fuckup, i'm not a fanboy you dipshit, you seem to not have the brain capacity to understand the fact that i'm only doing this because this group is ignorant and contradictory, not because i love ibanez.

Have fun wallowing in your ignorance and stupidity.

Him:

Vermintidea wrote on Dec 22nd, 2008 8:51am

Just fucking leave already, I'm ignorant and close minded and won't listen to anything you say.

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 22nd, 2008 4:00pm

Oh, did i offend you? :(

I think i'll stay, this is too entertaining.

Them:

LP_CL wrote on Dec 26th, 2008 10:36am

Just ban this dipshit already Verm. Its obvious he only comes here to troll around.

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 26th, 2008 11:09pm

If you call pointing out your contradictions in a non argumentive way but instead as a debate and stating my own opinions, which apparently this group is all about but that can't include ibanez or opinions against this group, trolling.

Then yes, i'm a troll.

I'm still waiting for the response to my last argument.

More (continued from last):

You can use any guitar for any style. Sure, some guitars might be better suited for certain styles but any guitar can play any style. For example the late great Albert King showed, the flying V isn't just for metal/hard rock.

Why should the guitar determine the style?

But thats not why i'm here, and i'm pretty sure i have revealed that already.

Him:

Do I make myself clear?

Me:

[quote]

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 14th, 2008 12:08pm

Vermintide wrote on Dec 6th, 2008 at 1:27pm :

OK, I'll take the bait...

Do I make myself clear?

[/quote]

So you have to be a shred kid to like ibanez? And what about the ibanez artcore hollowbodies? I'm pretty sure they were made for other things besides shred.

Guess what dumbass, the Ibanez ART series is a single cut les paul type guitar that is great for the money, so when someone say "RECOMMEND ME A LES PAUL TYPE GUITAR", it's a safe bet i'll reccomend them an Ibanez ART series because they are phenomenal for the price (just go look at the specs, it destroys ephiphone for value)

Do I make myself clear?

(It goes to hell after this)

Them:

Vermintidea wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 8:33am

TL;DR lol.

I'd love if you guys knew how much time you were wasting, while I sit back and drink the lulz.

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 8:36pm

Nice (shit) dodge dumbass, too bad i still relish in the fact that you are a moron, and the fact that your responses loose maturity with each rebuttle i make, signialing a win for me.

Do you realize how long it takes to write a response here dumbshit?

2-5 minutes.

Have a wonderful day, and remeber to go to bed before 9, someone as young as you (or as young as you act) needs as much sleep as they can get.

Them:

Vermintidea wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 10:17am

As for the fanboy's continued "rebutal"... LOL.

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 10:10pm

You could possibly be one of the stupidest people i have had a "debate" with, I hope you choke on vomit, and not your own vomit.

And for the last time fuckup, i'm not a fanboy you dipshit, you seem to not have the brain capacity to understand the fact that i'm only doing this because this group is ignorant and contradictory, not because i love ibanez.

Have fun wallowing in your ignorance and stupidity.

Him:

Vermintidea wrote on Dec 22nd, 2008 8:51am

Just fucking leave already, I'm ignorant and close minded and won't listen to anything you say.

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 22nd, 2008 4:00pm

Oh, did i offend you? :(

I think i'll stay, this is too entertaining.

Them:

LP_CL wrote on Dec 26th, 2008 10:36am

Just ban this dipshit already Verm. Its obvious he only comes here to troll around.

Me:

Dance_of_Death wrote on Dec 26th, 2008 11:09pm

If you call pointing out your contradictions in a non argumentive way but instead as a debate and stating my own opinions, which apparently this group is all about but that can't include ibanez or opinions against this group, trolling.

Then yes, i'm a troll.

I'm still waiting for the response to my last argument.

Posted: Dec 27, 2008 3:24 AM - Quote - Report!

SGibson666

You are a moron to think how you wrote that out makes any sense. You are a moron to think how you wrote that out makes any sense.
Posted: Sep 24, 2010 10:17 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand