Physics = A Mindfuck

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Introduce yourself here

Amy_Lee

My name's...well, it's not Amy but I'm not comfortable with revealing it, so just call me that.

I'm 16, British and the co-founder of this group :).

-- Amy

EDIT: Just introduce yourselves, tell us a lil bit and if you hold a position of power in the group, what is it? There's only one co-founder apart from me and that's gaz_verdikt!
My name's...well, it's not Amy but I'm not comfortable with revealing it, so just call me that.

I'm 16, British and the co-founder of this group :).

-- Amy

EDIT: Just introduce yourselves, tell us a lil bit and if you hold a position of power in the group, what is it? There's only one co-founder apart from me and that's gaz_verdikt!
Posted: Sep 7, 2008 8:19 PM - Quote - Report!

kevC4

I'm... who am I? I'm... who am I?
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 2:48 AM - Quote - Report!

Uber-rocker

My name's...well, it's not Dom but I'm not comfortable with revealing it, so just call me that.

I'm 20, Australian and not the co-founder of this group.

-- Dom
My name's...well, it's not Dom but I'm not comfortable with revealing it, so just call me that.

-- Dom
Posted: Sep 9, 2008 7:59 AM - Quote - Report!

Cheesepuff

Hello everybody! I'm Ludwing Elias Wolfgang von Shockolate and I hate Physics. Hello everybody! I'm Ludwing Elias Wolfgang von Shockolate and I hate Physics.
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 3:58 PM - Quote - Report!

Amy_Lee

Uber-rocker wrote on Sep 9th, 2008 at 2:59am :

-- Dom

Copycat!
[QUOTE u='Uber-rocker' d='2008-09-09 02:59:51']My name's...well, it's not Dom but I'm not comfortable with revealing it, so just call me that.

-- Dom[/QUOTE]

Copycat!
Posted: Sep 13, 2008 11:49 PM - Quote - Report!

Grunge_Girl21

I love lamp...

My name's...well, it's not Brick Tambland but I'm comfortable with revealing it, so just call me Mariah :).

I'm 20, USAneese and the co-founder (apparently) of this group .

-- Mariah
I love lamp...

My name's...well, it's not Brick Tambland but I'm comfortable with revealing it, so just call me Mariah :).

I'm 20, USAneese and the co-founder (apparently) of this group .

-- Mariah
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 11:27 PM - Quote - Report!

FruscianteFan77

I don't feel like revealing my real name so just call me Georgio Armani-Carlos El Nino Juarez Estevan.

And I live in Pittsburgh and... I'm a mod so I guess I have some power.
I don't feel like revealing my real name so just call me Georgio Armani-Carlos El Nino Juarez Estevan.

And I live in Pittsburgh and... I'm a mod so I guess I have some power.
Posted: Jan 31, 2009 5:51 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand