Art Of Love

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

more problems!! lol :(

_-Joey-_

ok, so most of you will probably know im getting 'close' or at least closer (or at least i think its closer) to the person i like.......

but theres a problem, fairly big problem i think!

i really like this person [for future reference, Person#1], but every now & then i think about the person i used to like LOADS [also for future reference, Person#2], & i feel as though i actually really still want Person#2 & think that if i keep going with Person#1 eventually i'll screw everything up & just like, destroy her feelings & that & trying to get back with Person#2 =/

neither of them know i like Person#2 still, & ive got a lot more in common with Person#2, but do i really want to f*ck everything up thats been done so far, by just forgetting about Person#1 & trying again with Person#2?!

even though its a very tiny chance i'll even have a shot with Person#2?!

HELP Art-Of-Lovers!! :( :(
ok, so most of you will probably know im getting 'close' or at least closer (or at least i think its closer) to the person i like.......

but theres a problem, fairly big problem i think!

i really like this person [for future reference, Person#1], but every now & then i think about the person i used to like LOADS [also for future reference, Person#2], & i feel as though i actually really still want Person#2 & think that if i keep going with Person#1 eventually i'll screw everything up & just like, destroy her feelings & that & trying to get back with Person#2 =/

neither of them know i like Person#2 still, & ive got a lot more in common with Person#2, but do i really want to f*ck everything up thats been done so far, by just forgetting about Person#1 & trying again with Person#2?!

even though its a very tiny chance i'll even have a shot with Person#2?!

HELP Art-Of-Lovers!! :( :(
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 7:28 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

well no ones replied yet, & i think im just gonna go for the "only live once" idea & fuck myself over & go for the one i really like more :/ well no ones replied yet, & i think im just gonna go for the "only live once" idea & fuck myself over & go for the one i really like more :/
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 8:51 PM - Quote - Report!

ECwomantoneman

Instinct man...what does your gut say?

In these situations, bizarre as it may seem, don't trust your heart but instead what your instinct says. :)
Instinct man...what does your gut say?

In these situations, bizarre as it may seem, don't trust your heart but instead what your instinct says. :)
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 8:56 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

if i were someone else.... i'd never trust me lol
i would really, im actually quite loyal & trustworthy :)
if i were someone else.... i'd never trust me lol
i would really, im actually quite loyal & trustworthy :)
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 9:23 PM - Quote - Report!

ECwomantoneman

No man, I meant for you to trust your own gut feeling on this, ie in making your mind up ;) No man, I meant for you to trust your own gut feeling on this, ie in making your mind up ;)
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 11:45 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

yeah, but i really dont know what to do!! =/
i think i have more in common with Person#2
but i have a lot more fun with Person#1, because last time i saw Person#2 i had no idea what to say...
but this friday, small local gig thing :) i get to see Person#2 then, so i'll see how that goes :)
yeah, but i really dont know what to do!! =/
i think i have more in common with Person#2
but i have a lot more fun with Person#1, because last time i saw Person#2 i had no idea what to say...
but this friday, small local gig thing :) i get to see Person#2 then, so i'll see how that goes :)
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 7:35 PM - Quote - Report!

Violet Addler

^Yup. There has to be a little voice in the back of your head saying something. LISTEN TO IT. ^Yup. There has to be a little voice in the back of your head saying something. LISTEN TO IT.
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 7:36 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

theres seven!!
i dont know which to listen to!!!
AARRGGHH!!!! =S
theres seven!!
i dont know which to listen to!!!
AARRGGHH!!!! =S
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 10:53 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

well i gues i had this too...
umm just go for the one whom u really like... or even love...
ya know don't fuck the relation with the first person yet... in case of...

umm just yet try...

oh and this is a serius question..if ya want a really love (wife in future) than u have to go for the one you really love...
well i gues i had this too...
umm just go for the one whom u really like... or even love...
ya know don't fuck the relation with the first person yet... in case of...

umm just yet try...

oh and this is a serius question..if ya want a really love (wife in future) than u have to go for the one you really love...
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 10:02 AM - Quote - Report!

Violet Addler

Joey,
you need to sit down somewhere you feel really comfortable in, and you need to think about who makes you feel really happy. And then you need to try to picture yourself with each one of these people, and then just wait for the gut feeling you'll get when you know what you want. It takes some focus, but do it man.
Joey,
you need to sit down somewhere you feel really comfortable in, and you need to think about who makes you feel really happy. And then you need to try to picture yourself with each one of these people, and then just wait for the gut feeling you'll get when you know what you want. It takes some focus, but do it man.
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 8:19 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

ive tried picturing myself in the future with them both & i've been able to see myself with them both, but only like a year or two in the future, & they both make me happy!
i see Person#1 a hell of a lot more than Person#2, so im thinking i'll just play it out with Person#1 for as long as it goes, i think if i saw more of Person#2 then i may be a different story, but ahwell
ive tried picturing myself in the future with them both & i've been able to see myself with them both, but only like a year or two in the future, & they both make me happy!
i see Person#1 a hell of a lot more than Person#2, so im thinking i'll just play it out with Person#1 for as long as it goes, i think if i saw more of Person#2 then i may be a different story, but ahwell
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 8:42 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

so ya'll go with Person 1?? so ya'll go with Person 1??
Posted: Apr 25, 2008 9:24 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

well, now Person#1 says she loves me, & i realised i dont like Person#2 in that way anymore, but....
...the other day i met one of my friends i havnt seen in months & we kinda clicked, & i realised i like her too... =S
well, now Person#1 says she loves me, & i realised i dont like Person#2 in that way anymore, but....
...the other day i met one of my friends i havnt seen in months & we kinda clicked, & i realised i like her too... =S
Posted: Apr 27, 2008 9:49 AM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

man!!! damn.. .forget all of them except the P#1.. k?? it'll be the best way.. i had this kinda stuff as well... it suxxx....

and trust me... go for the P#1...
man!!! damn.. .forget all of them except the P#1.. k?? it'll be the best way.. i had this kinda stuff as well... it suxxx....

and trust me... go for the P#1...
Posted: Apr 29, 2008 9:49 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

think i'll just play things out, see how they go & in the end hopefully end up with someone!!! think i'll just play things out, see how they go & in the end hopefully end up with someone!!!
Posted: May 2, 2008 5:00 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

wewll that's a good idea :D wewll that's a good idea :D
Posted: May 5, 2008 9:21 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand