Art Of Love

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What will ya say to a girl??

vigenharutyunya

just tell me how yoyu will start the conversation witha girl you dont know (yet) just tell me how yoyu will start the conversation witha girl you dont know (yet)
Posted: Apr 30, 2008 9:11 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

as if, like.... you've seen them around, but you don't know them??
I think it helps a lot if one of your current friends is friends with them too, then yeah :)
as if, like.... you've seen them around, but you don't know them??
I think it helps a lot if one of your current friends is friends with them too, then yeah :)
Posted: May 2, 2008 5:02 PM - Quote - Report!

Violet Addler

Hmmm....just try to see if she does anything that interests you both, and talk about it. It's like if you walked up to me and started spouting on and on about how awesome Soundgarden is. I'd definetly talk to you, because Soundgarden is a band that really interests me, and is important to me. (I=girl) Hmmm....just try to see if she does anything that interests you both, and talk about it. It's like if you walked up to me and started spouting on and on about how awesome Soundgarden is. I'd definetly talk to you, because Soundgarden is a band that really interests me, and is important to me. (I=girl)
Posted: May 13, 2008 2:30 AM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

hmm yueah but actually if ya wouldn't tell it we wouldn't know ya like Soundgarden... and i'm asking about the first words... like Can i ask yr name or ... hmm yueah but actually if ya wouldn't tell it we wouldn't know ya like Soundgarden... and i'm asking about the first words... like Can i ask yr name or ...
Posted: May 15, 2008 8:49 PM - Quote - Report!

Fullmetal panic

Once a guy came to me and asked if he could make a call from my phone as he didn't have minutes. It helped him to get closer to me, though we became best friends, but the beginning was a good one ;) Once a guy came to me and asked if he could make a call from my phone as he didn't have minutes. It helped him to get closer to me, though we became best friends, but the beginning was a good one ;)
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 9:51 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

hmm well once a guy came close to one of my friends with the same reasons.. and ended up running away and my friend filling up a rubbery form in police dept :p hmm well once a guy came close to one of my friends with the same reasons.. and ended up running away and my friend filling up a rubbery form in police dept :p
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 9:03 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand