Art Of Love

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Liking people with a boyfriend/girlfriend

_-Joey-_

Heyy, havn't been here in ages, so I thought I'd post my most recent & not-so-exciting problems! :)

Well, there seems to be 3 girls (1 more than the others) that I like, but they all have boyfriends, 1 goes out with one of my friends, 1 goes out with an old friend but don't really talk to him much anymore & the 1 I like most goes out with someone I only know a little bit...
So, I guess I'm basically asking, how would you guys reccomend getting over people?

Heyy, havn't been here in ages, so I thought I'd post my most recent & not-so-exciting problems! :)

Well, there seems to be 3 girls (1 more than the others) that I like, but they all have boyfriends, 1 goes out with one of my friends, 1 goes out with an old friend but don't really talk to him much anymore & the 1 I like most goes out with someone I only know a little bit...
So, I guess I'm basically asking, how would you guys reccomend getting over people?

Posted: Jun 8, 2009 8:40 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

Wow.. that's kinda problem when they come out with other guys... but the problem can be solved... well id say concentrate on one girl.. the one you like most of all mm then find out some info bout the guy hangin around withher... if you know that girl pretty well then call her out some day... if she'll be goin about her boyfriend then say that you are asking her out for some otehr reason not for a deep relationship... or whatever... justfind a good reason to take her out.... then... ask her myspace or something.. talk to her... and when you see her some day depressed about that guy just act a bit like a bad guy and take yours.. well you know what i mean... ;) hmm just wait for other guy to do a mistake... but also make up your way to her heart while waiting ;) mmm and tell us what hapened :) Wow.. that's kinda problem when they come out with other guys...

but the problem can be solved...

well id say concentrate on one girl.. the one you like most of all

mm then find out some info bout the guy hangin around withher...
if you know that girl pretty well then call her out some day... if she'll be goin about her boyfriend then say that you are asking her out for some otehr reason not for a deep relationship... or whatever... justfind a good reason to take her out.... then... ask her myspace or something.. talk to her... and when you see her some day depressed about that guy just act a bit like a bad guy and take yours.. well you know what i mean... ;)
hmm just wait for other guy to do a mistake... but also make up your way to her heart while waiting ;)

mmm and tell us what hapened :)
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 9:27 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

vigenharutyunya wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 at 4:27pm :
Wow.. that's kinda problem when they come out with other guys...

if you know that girl pretty well then call her out some day... if she'll be goin about her boyfriend then say that you are asking her out for some otehr reason not for a deep relationship... or whatever... justfind a good reason to take her out.... then... ask her myspace or something.. talk to her... and when you see her some day depressed about that guy just act a bit like a bad guy and take yours.. well you know what i mean... ;)
hmm just wait for other guy to do a mistake... but also make up your way to her heart while waiting ;)

haha that's pretty much what I've been trying to do :) but I never really see her or get a chance to talk to her as often as I used to, I talk to her as much as I can on MSN & I text her every now & then, but the people she hangs around with & the people I hang around with don't hang around with each other usually, so it's hard to see her, & I've asked her to meet up a couple times, but a lot of the time she's supposedly busy or has no money (& I'm all like "you don't need any money!!" etc.) but I think it may be cos she doesn't want something to happen by mistake & cheat on her current boyfriend :( But hopefully, all will end well!
vigenharutyunya wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 at 4:27pm :
Wow.. that's kinda problem when they come out with other guys...

haha that's pretty much what I've been trying to do :)
but I never really see her or get a chance to talk to her as often as I used to, I talk to her as much as I can on MSN & I text her every now & then, but the people she hangs around with & the people I hang around with don't hang around with each other usually, so it's hard to see her, & I've asked her to meet up a couple times, but a lot of the time she's supposedly busy or has no money (& I'm all like "you don't need any money!!" etc.) but I think it may be cos she doesn't want something to happen by mistake & cheat on her current boyfriend :(
But hopefully, all will end well!
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 11:05 AM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

aha! you mean she'll cheat and mmm not cheat... she cant cheat her ex boyfriend... if you know what i mean... haha Well how bout integrating in her company??? aha! you mean she'll cheat and mmm not cheat... she cant cheat her ex boyfriend... if you know what i mean... haha

Well how bout integrating in her company???
Posted: Jul 17, 2009 8:58 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

haha turns out... last night she did cheat on her boyfriend, a few times, but he's stupid & still wants to stay with her, but she doesn't want to be with him anymore, so maybe I might have a shot... :D

EDIT: She is no longer with him, but it'll probably be a while before she's up for anything else...
haha turns out... last night she did cheat on her boyfriend, a few times, but he's stupid & still wants to stay with her, but she doesn't want to be with him anymore, so maybe I might have a shot... :D

EDIT: She is no longer with him, but it'll probably be a while before she's up for anything else...
Posted: Jul 19, 2009 2:45 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

yeah i hate those talkingslike "Ive already quitted my BF i cant think of any thing right now... " and so duH! hmm as for the cheating?? mmm who did she cheat it with? *some cruel sight like "Iknow what's going on :p" yeah i hate those talkingslike "Ive already quitted my BF i cant think of any thing right now... " and so duH!

hmm as for the cheating?? mmm who did she cheat it with? *some cruel sight like "Iknow what's going on :p"
Posted: Jul 22, 2009 9:16 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

...She's a stupid woman... She's back with him again, just so he doesn't feel bad... which doesn't make much sense, cos if he finds out she doesn't want to be with him it'll crush him even more! CONFUSING!!! :haha
ANOTHER Edit: She's finally totally over with him, so she said!
So I think it's time I get stuck in Wish me luck
...She's a stupid woman... She's back with him again, just so he doesn't feel bad... which doesn't make much sense, cos if he finds out she doesn't want to be with him it'll crush him even more! CONFUSING!!! :haha
ANOTHER Edit: She's finally totally over with him, so she said!
So I think it's time I get stuck in Wish me luck
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 3:58 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

Haha well id' say if she cared about him then why wont she care about you?? she aint afraid of you feeeling bad for her?? :p marasmatic... (damni love that word.... too bad i dont get much of the oportunity to use that word) Haha well id' say if she cared about him then why wont she care about you?? she aint afraid of you feeeling bad for her?? :p

marasmatic... (damni love that word.... too bad i dont get much of the oportunity to use that word)
Posted: Jul 28, 2009 8:19 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand