Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The best solo?!

vigenharutyunya

Mmm i like Comfortably numb's outro/solo Another brick's part2
High hopes and marooned and so....
Mmm i like Comfortably numb's outro/solo Another brick's part2
High hopes and marooned and so....
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 1:20 PM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

I love the original comfortably numb solos but i love even more his modern day live performances of the song. But my favorite gilmour sloing is off the 'Animals' album. Dogs is just, quite simply, amazing, and he turns 'Pigs' from a Water's song into a true Pink Floyd classic. I love the original comfortably numb solos but i love even more his modern day live performances of the song. But my favorite gilmour sloing is off the 'Animals' album. Dogs is just, quite simply, amazing, and he turns 'Pigs' from a Water's song into a true Pink Floyd classic.
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 1:31 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

Yeah you like the whole Animals album, doesn't u?! Yeah you like the whole Animals album, doesn't u?!
Posted: Dec 4, 2007 8:34 PM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

Yep!!! Yep!!!
Posted: Dec 9, 2007 8:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Tele Echoes

Animals is a damn sweet piece of work. I would have to agree with the "Dogs" solos, although I also love the "Time" solo, and would also consider the "Shine On" slide guitar as a solo, and an incredible one at that. "Echoes" from Pompeii features a nice solo, while "Comfortably Numb" is definately a classic. The solo off of P.U.L.S.E is brilliant. Animals is a damn sweet piece of work. I would have to agree with the "Dogs" solos, although I also love the "Time" solo, and would also consider the "Shine On" slide guitar as a solo, and an incredible one at that. "Echoes" from Pompeii features a nice solo, while "Comfortably Numb" is definately a classic. The solo off of P.U.L.S.E is brilliant.
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 6:14 AM - Quote - Report!

zman@home

Tele Echoes wrote on Dec 20th, 2007 at 1:14am :
Animals is a damn sweet piece of work. I would have to agree with the "Dogs" solos, although I also love the "Time" solo, and would also consider the "Shine On" slide guitar as a solo, and an incredible one at that. "Echoes" from Pompeii features a nice solo, while "Comfortably Numb" is definately a classic. The solo off of P.U.L.S.E is brilliant.

agreed
Tele Echoes wrote on Dec 20th, 2007 at 1:14am :
Animals is a damn sweet piece of work. I would have to agree with the "Dogs" solos, although I also love the "Time" solo, and would also consider the "Shine On" slide guitar as a solo, and an incredible one at that. "Echoes" from Pompeii features a nice solo, while "Comfortably Numb" is definately a classic. The solo off of P.U.L.S.E is brilliant.

agreed
Posted: Dec 20, 2007 7:57 AM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

Me too ^^^ Me too ^^^
Posted: Dec 24, 2007 1:48 PM - Quote - Report!

reversed mohawk

I have a few fav's
:1 solo from Time!
:2 solo from Another Brick in the Wall prt2
:3 solo #2 from comfortably numb this one cuts though me like a knife and brings a tear to my eye.
4: solo's ish guitar work on Echoes from live at pompeii!
5: solo's in whish you were here parts I - IX especially the slide guitar in the later.

Their are so many more good ones (Animals) but these are my top fav I think.
I have a few fav's
:1 solo from Time!
:2 solo from Another Brick in the Wall prt2
:3 solo #2 from comfortably numb this one cuts though me like a knife and brings a tear to my eye.
4: solo's ish guitar work on Echoes from live at pompeii!
5: solo's in whish you were here parts I - IX especially the slide guitar in the later.

Their are so many more good ones (Animals) but these are my top fav I think.
Posted: Feb 7, 2008 4:46 AM - Quote - Report!

Thefallofman

reversed mohawk wrote on Feb 6th, 2008 at 11:46pm :
solo's in whish you were here parts I - IX especially the slide guitar in the later

You mean Shine On??? Amazing solos in that piece.

Besides what's been mentioned a ton, I'd like to add Marooned and The Final Cut.
reversed mohawk wrote on Feb 6th, 2008 at 11:46pm :
solo's in whish you were here parts I - IX especially the slide guitar in the later

You mean Shine On??? Amazing solos in that piece.

Besides what's been mentioned a ton, I'd like to add Marooned and The Final Cut.
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 3:28 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

High hopes of sure
and the long version of comfortably numb
High hopes of sure
and the long version of comfortably numb
Posted: Mar 15, 2008 11:21 PM - Quote - Report!

sg255

Echoes, live in pompeii, most powerful solo ever? Echoes, live in pompeii, most powerful solo ever?
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 7:08 PM - Quote - Report!

vigenharutyunya

hey right live at pompeii is cool hey right live at pompeii is cool
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 11:22 PM - Quote - Report!

stonegolem13

Can't choose one, I love all of them too much Can't choose one, I love all of them too much
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 5:53 PM - Quote - Report!

Badfish13

1) Echoes (Live at Pompeii)
2)Dogs/Pigs
3)Time
4)One of these Days (slide)
5)Learning to Fly
1) Echoes (Live at Pompeii)
2)Dogs/Pigs
3)Time
4)One of these Days (slide)
5)Learning to Fly
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 10:56 PM - Quote - Report!

AllJudasPriest

Marooned, always and forever Marooned, always and forever
Posted: Jul 25, 2009 10:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Master Shake

cant pick one so one of these

Comfy - PULSE
Hey You
High Hopes - PULSE
One of these days
Have a Cigar
SOYCD
Dogs
Outro on Pigs
cant pick one so one of these

Comfy - PULSE
Hey You
High Hopes - PULSE
One of these days
Have a Cigar
SOYCD
Dogs
Outro on Pigs
Posted: Jul 26, 2009 7:00 AM - Quote - Report!

zorbozate

THERE SO MANY...POMPEII IN IT,S ENTIRETY.....COMFORTABLY NUMB AND ANYTHING OFF DARK SIDE OF THE.......OH WHAT WAS THE LAST WORD THERE SO MANY...POMPEII IN IT,S ENTIRETY.....COMFORTABLY NUMB AND ANYTHING OFF DARK SIDE OF THE.......OH WHAT WAS THE LAST WORD
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 2:31 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand