The David Gilmour Society

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite solo song

zman@home

For me, it's one off his 1978 solo album, right between 'animals' and 'the wall' with floyd and it is called;
'There's No Way Out of Here'. He plays harmonica in it as well, if i remember rightly, i haven't actually listened to the album since i was a teen, but it's a great song off an interesting album.
I csn't remember the name of the album, only the year of release. If anyone knows what i'm talking about please make some comments.:wavey:
For me, it's one off his 1978 solo album, right between 'animals' and 'the wall' with floyd and it is called;
 'There's No Way Out of Here'. He plays harmonica in it as well, if i remember rightly, i haven't actually listened to the album since i was a teen, but it's a great song off an interesting album.
 I csn't remember the name of the album, only the year of release. If anyone knows what i'm talking about please make some comments.:wavey:
Posted: Dec 4, 2007 11:22 AM - Quote - Report!

Willie Chains

The whole album "David Gilmour" is excellent! The whole album "David Gilmour" is excellent!
Posted: Feb 1, 2008 5:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Thefallofman

Murder!! There's No Way out Of Here, On An Island, Then I Close My Eyes... Murder!! There's No Way out Of Here, On An Island, Then I Close My Eyes...
Posted: Feb 15, 2008 3:24 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand