Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Battles

starsnostars

so my pokemon are currently level 5-15.

if anyone wants to give it a shot?
so my pokemon are currently level 5-15.

if anyone wants to give it a shot?
Posted: Jul 4, 2008 8:41 PM - Quote - Report!

sponj

let me get there and you're on let me get there and you're on
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 2:53 AM - Quote - Report!

starsnostars

specifically, i'm working with a three right now. level 10, 11, and 17. specifically, i'm working with a three right now. level 10, 11, and 17.
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 8:39 AM - Quote - Report!

sponj

i'll battle you now. try to set an hour and we'll figure it out i'll battle you now. try to set an hour and we'll figure it out
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 4:53 PM - Quote - Report!

starsnostars

i just woke up, and should be home most of the day. currently i think it's 6pm where you are.

do you use msn messenger or anything?
i just woke up, and should be home most of the day. currently i think it's 6pm where you are.

do you use msn messenger or anything?
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 6:14 PM - Quote - Report!

sponj

msn messenger baby, it's on my profile. add me. i'm gonna be out for the night, so we can't battle today msn messenger baby, it's on my profile. add me. i'm gonna be out for the night, so we can't battle today
Posted: Jul 5, 2008 8:40 PM - Quote - Report!

starsnostars

so yeah, my game file got screwed up. give me a few days. so yeah, my game file got screwed up. give me a few days.
Posted: Jul 7, 2008 1:28 AM - Quote - Report!

Love_Buzz

How do we battle? How do we battle?
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 1:09 AM - Quote - Report!

starsnostars

someone on a message board wrote this:
run bgb

one of you must LISTEN (right click the screen, select Link -> Listen) and set up the IP/port (type in your IP and a colon and 8765 for example 12.3.4.5:8765)

the other person must then right click and choose Link -> Connect and type in the opponents IP address.

if someone tries, let me know how it worked out.
someone on a message board wrote this:
[QUOTE]run bgb

one of you must LISTEN (right click the screen, select Link -> Listen) and set up the IP/port (type in your IP and a colon and 8765 for example 12.3.4.5:8765)

the other person must then right click and choose Link -> Connect and type in the opponents IP address.[/QUOTE]

if someone tries, let me know how it worked out.
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 1:15 AM - Quote - Report!

sponj

vbalink seems easyer to connect vbalink seems easyer to connect
Posted: Jul 8, 2008 1:13 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand