Bayside Is A Cult

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

New CD!!!

J3ss3x2

A MySpace bulletin was posted from the band themselves and it said that the Walking Wounded: Gold Edition will be re-released and that their new CD, Shudder, will be recorded this summer. I'm not completely sure, but I think it said that Shudder is set to release September 30th, 2008. So be ready!

Jesse
A MySpace bulletin was posted from the band themselves and it said that the Walking Wounded: Gold Edition will be re-released and that their new CD, Shudder, will be recorded this summer. I'm not completely sure, but I think it said that Shudder is set to release September 30th, 2008. So be ready!

Jesse
Posted: Apr 27, 2008 9:15 PM - Quote - Report!

Alexishxc1337

Just over a month to go! Just over a month to go!
Posted: Aug 24, 2008 9:38 PM - Quote - Report!

BaysideDevotion

Love Shudder :)

Wish I would have found this group before :\ Doesn't seem like anyone has posted in awhile... if anyone still comes on here pm me? :)

Also, check out my profile, Nick sold me an old bass he used for recording the self-titled, and was the first bass he used in Bayside ^_^ Thought I'd share that with you awesomefull people :) Wish I coulda got that drum kit Chris had up.. or a Jack guitar >.< Ciao!
Love Shudder :)

Wish I would have found this group before :\ Doesn't seem like anyone has posted in awhile... if anyone still comes on here pm me? :)

Also, check out my profile, Nick sold me an old bass he used for recording the self-titled, and was the first bass he used in Bayside ^_^ Thought I'd share that with you awesomefull people :) Wish I coulda got that drum kit Chris had up.. or a Jack guitar >.< Ciao!
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 5:27 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand