Bayside Is A Cult

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Bayside Concert

AcsticRckr89

Have anybody been to a bayside concert? Ive seen them 4 times and they rocked everytime. The first time i saw them they were acoustic because of John Beatz death. Then I saw them in a small club setting which was awesome. Then twice at a somewhat larger venue. But they rocked everytime! Have anybody been to a bayside concert? Ive seen them 4 times and they rocked everytime. The first time i saw them they were acoustic because of John Beatz death. Then I saw them in a small club setting which was awesome. Then twice at a somewhat larger venue. But they rocked everytime!
Posted: Nov 6, 2007 4:45 PM - Quote - Report!

screamokid

I saw them in a small small club setting last sunday (2/17/08) and it was absolutely amazing. every note and solo was dead on and the crowd was small, but they were singing over anthony. i met them at warped tour last summer too but i missed their set :( I saw them in a small small club setting last sunday (2/17/08) and it was absolutely amazing. every note and solo was dead on and the crowd was small, but they were singing over anthony. i met them at warped tour last summer too but i missed their set :(
Posted: Feb 26, 2008 3:33 AM - Quote - Report!

J3ss3x2

I was gonna see them one night at a club but I had a soccer game but 2 of my friends went and said they were amazing I was gonna see them one night at a club but I had a soccer game but 2 of my friends went and said they were amazing
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 11:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Alexishxc1337

I've been dying to see them live.
They recently played in Ventura, a city very close to where I live, but I couldn't go.

Everyone said they're incredible, and that their set was awesome.
I've been dying to see them live.
They recently played in Ventura, a city very close to where I live, but I couldn't go.

Everyone said they're incredible, and that their set was awesome.
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 4:05 AM - Quote - Report!

BaysideDevotion

I don't even know how many times now... Probably 8 or 9... I saw them

- with Anberlin (first time)

- with Alk3

- warped '07 (Ant was sick so him and jack did an acoustic set)

- a week or so later on warped (I SURVIVED CLEVELAND WARPED '07 :D the stage was falling on them as they were playing)

- Ant on his solo tour

- with the starting line, in my city

- with the sleeping

I know there's been some more times to... And we're going to see them soon w/ Valencia ^_^ My mom knows exactly how many times I'm sure lol... She loves them to.
I don't even know how many times now... Probably 8 or 9... I saw them

- with Anberlin (first time)

- with Alk3

- warped '07 (Ant was sick so him and jack did an acoustic set)

- a week or so later on warped (I SURVIVED CLEVELAND WARPED '07 :D the stage was falling on them as they were playing)

- Ant on his solo tour

- with the starting line, in my city

- with the sleeping

I know there's been some more times to... And we're going to see them soon w/ Valencia ^_^ My mom knows exactly how many times I'm sure lol... She loves them to.
Posted: Oct 6, 2008 6:13 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand