Beastmaster Summons You!

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Positions?

Time Seller

We are currently giving free positions in our alliance. Leave a line here with the position you want and the council will consider your application. Thank you. Fare well, Beastmasters.

P.S. If you want, choose the particular Beast you have most power over.

E.G.

Time Seller - Council Head - Birds. Big Birds.
We are currently giving free positions in our alliance. Leave a line here with the position you want and the council will consider your application. Thank you. Fare well, Beastmasters.

P.S. If you want, choose the particular Beast you have most power over.

E.G.

Time Seller - Council Head - Birds. Big Birds.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 10:33 AM - Quote - Report!

whalepudding

I think I am deserving of a position in this group. As I told you in the main page, I have commanded my lizard to stay there and sit on his log; I'm sure other commands will be equally effective. May I have a position? :) <<<<< this smiley face proves my motives are peaceful. I think I am deserving of a position in this group. As I told you in the main page, I have commanded my lizard to stay there and sit on his log; I'm sure other commands will be equally effective. May I have a position? :) <<<<< this smiley face proves my motives are peaceful.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:14 AM - Quote - Report!

Time Seller

Yeah, post what position etc as I showed above. Yeah, post what position etc as I showed above.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:17 AM - Quote - Report!

M0ly

I need a position I can control dogs, cats and sometimes even humans :)EDIT: maybe something like Lord of beasts? I need a position I can control dogs, cats and sometimes even humans :)EDIT: maybe something like Lord of beasts?
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:18 AM - Quote - Report!

Time Seller

Sheesh. Of course, everyone needs a position. But what position do you want.

As I showed above, post this:

Name - Position - Primary Beast

and I'll put it up.
Sheesh. Of course, everyone needs a position. But what position do you want.

As I showed above, post this:

Name - Position - Primary Beast

and I'll put it up.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:19 AM - Quote - Report!

guitarnoobie

Are we building an army or something? I can control dogs. I think I should be a Knight. Are we building an army or something? I can control dogs. I think I should be a Knight.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:23 AM - Quote - Report!

M0ly

M0ly-BeastLord-Dogs/Humans M0ly-BeastLord-Dogs/Humans
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:24 AM - Quote - Report!

whalepudding

Sir Beastmaster Whalepudding - Council advisor or knight - master of lizards

lol
Sir Beastmaster Whalepudding - Council advisor or knight - master of lizards

lol
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:25 AM - Quote - Report!

Time Seller

We are friendly people. But we will crush those who wish to attack us. Very well. You shall be a Knight. Fare well, Sir Guitarnoobie. We are friendly people. But we will crush those who wish to attack us. Very well. You shall be a Knight. Fare well, Sir Guitarnoobie.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:25 AM - Quote - Report!

Time Seller

Good call, people. I've uploaded all your ranks. Good call, people. I've uploaded all your ranks.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:30 AM - Quote - Report!

JvL

Your Majesty,

I can control the most horrible and terrifying creature alive...

My sister *loud scream and some people fade away*

So therefore I would like a position in which I can fully use this terrible monster towards the devastating battlefields and crush the enemy

It would be a honor to serve,

Jeroen van Leeuwen
Your Majesty,

I can control the most horrible and terrifying creature alive...

My sister *loud scream and some people fade away*

So therefore I would like a position in which I can fully use this terrible monster towards the devastating battlefields and crush the enemy

It would be a honor to serve,

Jeroen van Leeuwen
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:40 AM - Quote - Report!

Time Seller

It is the Sister controller! Very well, I see you itch for battle. It is the Sister controller! Very well, I see you itch for battle.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:42 AM - Quote - Report!

JvL

Looking forward (A) Looking forward (A)
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:43 AM - Quote - Report!

Time Seller

You are a Revered Paladin. Congratulations, and welcome to our ranks. When we aren't defending our borders, we revel in games and the like. You are a Revered Paladin. Congratulations, and welcome to our ranks. When we aren't defending our borders, we revel in games and the like.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:44 AM - Quote - Report!

PeffinGee

I call Lord Of The Flies

I can control insects

My will is their command

I am omnipotent

the council consists of only 1 member?Dictatorship!
I call Lord Of The Flies

I can control insects

My will is their command

I am omnipotent

the council consists of only 1 member?Dictatorship!
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 3:07 PM - Quote - Report!

Time Seller

You, good sir, are blind. There are many Beastmasters with the rank of Council Senator. I am merely the Beast King. Ah, and of course, you are one of the Council too. You, good sir, are blind. There are many Beastmasters with the rank of Council Senator. I am merely the Beast King. Ah, and of course, you are one of the Council too.
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 3:09 PM - Quote - Report!

tallicafan888

tallicafan888 - Advanced Beastmaster - Small mammals, such as ferrets, badgers.

I can use my advanced beastmaster skills to infiltrate their base and slay any small, wandering mammals.
If not in a war, I can use my spy clothes to dress up and entertain the troops.
tallicafan888 - Advanced Beastmaster - Small mammals, such as ferrets, badgers.

I can use my advanced beastmaster skills to infiltrate their base and slay any small, wandering mammals.
If not in a war, I can use my spy clothes to dress up and entertain the troops.
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 11:58 AM - Quote - Report!

Kryst13

BA = Beastmaster Assassin
Kryst13- BeastMaster Assassin - Rocks. Hard Rocks> ;i control rocks and sticks alike..yes all inanimate to the failures of beastmasters but to me they are beasts who can hide,spy and kill
BA = Beastmaster Assassin
Kryst13- BeastMaster Assassin - Rocks. Hard Rocks> ;i control rocks and sticks alike..yes all inanimate to the failures of beastmasters but to me they are beasts who can hide,spy and kill
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 12:17 PM - Quote - Report!

Time Seller

Updated. Welcome to the Kingdom, Beastmasters. Updated. Welcome to the Kingdom, Beastmasters.
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 8:40 AM - Quote - Report!

AlecMag

Alecmag = monkeys. i control them. :) Alecmag = monkeys. i control them. :)
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 2:39 PM - Quote - Report!

amisuary

Hamster Herder here. Hamster Herder here.
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 3:43 PM - Quote - Report!

floppypick

Woops I poseted in one of the other comment things then saw this, I'll do marine life if it isn't done. Woops I poseted in one of the other comment things then saw this, I'll do marine life if it isn't done.
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 4:36 PM - Quote - Report!

bendystraw

i deserve a position. i mainly specialize in commanding beasts to go places, but i have made some cats do a lot of my dirty work. i deserve a position. i mainly specialize in commanding beasts to go places, but i have made some cats do a lot of my dirty work.
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 5:07 PM - Quote - Report!

Time Seller

P.S. We'll be having training sessions soon. P.S. We'll be having training sessions soon.
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 6:36 AM - Quote - Report!

Scarletti

Scarletti - Shadow Movement Advisor - Cats of all types (Tigers, Lions, cats, Panthers...) Scarletti - Shadow Movement Advisor - Cats of all types (Tigers, Lions, cats, Panthers...)
Posted: Mar 23, 2008 9:36 AM - Quote - Report!

The Scarecrow

The Scarecrow - Master of Destuction - Supernatural Beings (Demons, Dragons, Wraiths etc) The Scarecrow - Master of Destuction - Supernatural Beings (Demons, Dragons, Wraiths etc)
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 11:24 AM - Quote - Report!

The Poopeater

I would like to be your lowly servant. Pleeease!:) I would like to be your lowly servant. Pleeease!:)
Posted: Apr 6, 2008 11:07 PM - Quote - Report!

will0mon

I have been known, on occasion, to tame even the most ferocious of beasts, such as the fanged puppies of the West, or when I am feeling reckless, the earthworm.

will0mon - Subjugater of Wrath - All thing ferocious and untamed
I have been known, on occasion, to tame even the most ferocious of beasts, such as the fanged puppies of the West, or when I am feeling reckless, the earthworm.

will0mon - Subjugater of Wrath - All thing ferocious and untamed
Posted: Apr 9, 2008 4:41 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand