The Beatles

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Best Beatles album

mulletman500

What do you think is the best Beatles album? I'm more of a fan of the later stuff, and for me it's a toss-up between Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and The Beatles (the White Album). I think the White Album just wins, because of the quality and quantity - although Sgt. Pepper's does have my favourite Beatles song (A Day In The Life).
What do you think is the best Beatles album? I'm more of a fan of the later stuff, and for me it's a toss-up between Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and The Beatles (the White Album). I think the White Album just wins, because of the quality and quantity - although Sgt. Pepper's does have my favourite Beatles song (A Day In The Life).
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 3:24 PM - Quote - Report!

justin_fraser

Frick, going through all my Beatles cds i cant decide. I mean, look at how much music these guys put out, and how much is so good. But Ill narrow it down at least to Magic Mystery Tour, Abbey Road, and Revolver. Frick, going through all my Beatles cds i cant decide. I mean, look at how much music these guys put out, and how much is so good. But Ill narrow it down at least to Magic Mystery Tour, Abbey Road, and Revolver.
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 10:51 PM - Quote - Report!

MTVget0FFtheAIR

i'd go with Sgt pepper, but it's such a hard choice. i'd go with Sgt pepper, but it's such a hard choice.
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 1:25 AM - Quote - Report!

lounge act

Either Revolver or Abbey Road for me. From Mean Mr. Mustard to the end of Abbey Road is one of my favorite group of songs ever. Taxma, Eleanor Rigby, And Your Bird Can Sing, and She Said She Said are some of my favorite Beatles songs too. Either Revolver or Abbey Road for me. From Mean Mr. Mustard to the end of Abbey Road is one of my favorite group of songs ever. Taxma, Eleanor Rigby, And Your Bird Can Sing, and She Said She Said are some of my favorite Beatles songs too.
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 7:44 PM - Quote - Report!

crazynickman

ABBEY

MOTHER

RAPING

ROAD

Hands down for me, it's Abbey Road. Next the White Album. I too prefer the later albums.
ABBEY

MOTHER

RAPING

ROAD

Hands down for me, it's Abbey Road. Next the White Album. I too prefer the later albums.
Posted: Aug 21, 2007 6:19 AM - Quote - Report!

therussian

Revolver number 1 Revolver number 1
Posted: Aug 21, 2007 5:50 PM - Quote - Report!

eckmann88

I'd hate to sound like everybody else, but I gotta go Abbey Road. Although Let It Be is definitely underrated. I'd hate to sound like everybody else, but I gotta go Abbey Road. Although Let It Be is definitely underrated.
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 4:59 PM - Quote - Report!

crazynickman

eckmann88 wrote on Aug 27th, 2007 at 11:59am :
I'd hate to sound like everybody else, but I gotta go Abbey Road. Although Let It Be is definitely underrated.

Maybe, but i don't think it's cliche to say Abbey Road, it has a reputation for a reason.
eckmann88 wrote on Aug 27th, 2007 at 11:59am :
I'd hate to sound like everybody else, but I gotta go Abbey Road. Although Let It Be is definitely underrated.

Maybe, but i don't think it's cliche to say Abbey Road, it has a reputation for a reason.
Posted: Aug 27, 2007 7:20 PM - Quote - Report!

belavista man

Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band :) Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band :)
Posted: Sep 7, 2007 1:59 PM - Quote - Report!

highway62

lounge act wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 2:44pm :
Either Revolver or Abbey Road for me. From Mean Mr. Mustard to the end of Abbey Road is one of my favorite group of songs ever. Taxma, Eleanor Rigby, And Your Bird Can Sing, and She Said She Said are some of my favorite Beatles songs too.

i agree, but id throw in sgt pepper in there to.

That medley at the end of abbey road is amazing.
lounge act wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 2:44pm :
Either Revolver or Abbey Road for me. From Mean Mr. Mustard to the end of Abbey Road is one of my favorite group of songs ever. Taxma, Eleanor Rigby, And Your Bird Can Sing, and She Said She Said are some of my favorite Beatles songs too.

i agree, but id throw in sgt pepper in there to.

That medley at the end of abbey road is amazing.
Posted: Sep 13, 2007 3:54 AM - Quote - Report!

sinan90

Abbey Road or Rubber Soul or Revolver.

Too many weak song on the s/t album imo.
Abbey Road or Rubber Soul or Revolver.

Too many weak song on the s/t album imo.
Posted: Sep 22, 2007 7:55 PM - Quote - Report!

LedDaveZeppelin

I think all ther CDs are materpieces but im gonna have to go with Revolver. I think all ther CDs are materpieces but im gonna have to go with Revolver.
Posted: Oct 6, 2007 2:51 AM - Quote - Report!

search49

1. The Beatles
2. Abbey Road
2. Revolver
2. Let It Be
5. Rubber Soul

It is hard to pick the best. But I think the worst, easily, is Magical Mystery Tour. "I Am the Walrus" and "Strawberry Fields Forever" are excellent songs, but for the most part that album is just weak.
1. The Beatles
2. Abbey Road
2. Revolver
2. Let It Be
5. Rubber Soul

It is hard to pick the best. But I think the worst, easily, is Magical Mystery Tour. "I Am the Walrus" and "Strawberry Fields Forever" are excellent songs, but for the most part that album is just weak.
Posted: Oct 8, 2007 8:35 PM - Quote - Report!

RHCP94

Come on! The White Album anyone!? Come on! The White Album anyone!?
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 9:44 PM - Quote - Report!

ECistheBest

my favorite is abbey road. my favorite is abbey road.
Posted: Oct 22, 2007 12:29 AM - Quote - Report!

hellfire21

mine is either Revolver or Sgt. Peppers mine is either Revolver or Sgt. Peppers
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 10:07 PM - Quote - Report!

Scout128

Abbey Road.. Abbey Road..
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 2:51 AM - Quote - Report!

Gibsum 41

abbey road
white album
abbey road
white album
Posted: Dec 1, 2007 2:56 AM - Quote - Report!

seinfeld1027

st. pepper st. pepper
Posted: Dec 7, 2007 6:04 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

RUBBER SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUBBER SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Feb 9, 2008 10:41 PM - Quote - Report!

indie_nation

White Album or Revolver White Album or Revolver
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 5:36 PM - Quote - Report!

peter bargewell

Beatles For Sale. Beatles For Sale.
Posted: Jul 10, 2008 6:08 PM - Quote - Report!

|Guitarhead|

I like their white album, but I don't think it's their best at all. I prefer abbey road to it. I like their white album, but I don't think it's their best at all. I prefer abbey road to it.
Posted: Aug 3, 2008 11:12 AM - Quote - Report!

seth's daddy

Revolver, Rubber Soul, the White Album, Abbey Road. Can't pick just one. It's like trying to pick your favorite Beatles Song. Revolver, Rubber Soul, the White Album, Abbey Road. Can't pick just one. It's like trying to pick your favorite Beatles Song.
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 12:10 PM - Quote - Report!

DollSteak

The White Album: definitely my favourite :D but Abbey Road too is just awesome. The White Album: definitely my favourite :D but Abbey Road too is just awesome.
Posted: Jun 22, 2009 9:28 PM - Quote - Report!

guitarking3434

My favorite albums in order are 1. Magical Mystery Tour 2. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band 3. Abbey Road 4. The White Album 5. Let it Be 6. Revolver 7. Rubber Soul 8. Help! 9. Beatles For Sale 10. Please Please Me 11. A Hard Days Night 12. With the Beatles 13. Yellow Submarine I love the 1967 era of The Beatles. My favorite albums in order are
1. Magical Mystery Tour
2. Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
3. Abbey Road
4. The White Album
5. Let it Be
6. Revolver
7. Rubber Soul
8. Help!
9. Beatles For Sale
10. Please Please Me
11. A Hard Days Night
12. With the Beatles
13. Yellow Submarine
I love the 1967 era of The Beatles.
Posted: Jul 23, 2009 9:07 PM - Quote - Report!

truti

My personal favorite is Revolver, first I heard of them. My personal favorite is Revolver, first I heard of them.
Posted: Jul 29, 2009 6:04 AM - Quote - Report!

zorbozate

twist and shout!..but really i love them all twist and shout!..but really i love them all
Posted: Sep 19, 2009 9:08 PM - Quote - Report!

21olivejeatles

My favourite is the white album but I love them all. My favourite is the white album but I love them all.
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 8:15 AM - Quote - Report!

nia skywalker

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts because it's totally random and the lyrics and songs are just so colourful. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts because it's totally random and the lyrics and songs are just so colourful.
Posted: Jun 27, 2011 6:49 PM - Quote - Report!

yukonchuck06

Ive always been partial to "Beatles For Sale" but a true fan can't pick a favorite. Ive always been partial to "Beatles For Sale" but a true fan can't pick a favorite.
Posted: Jun 27, 2011 11:51 PM - Quote - Report!

HasARubberSoul

I :heart: them all, but it should be obvious which one wins just slightly for me. I :heart: them all, but it should be obvious which one wins just slightly for me.
Posted: Feb 9, 2012 11:35 AM - Quote - Report!

57tvjr

OMG - so much fine fine stuff ...howzabout Sgt. White Rubber Road?

BTW -- Paul's freakin' rousing rave-up of the Abbey Road "The End" medley on the Grammy's was one of those rare musical moments ...had ALL the folks screaming.
OMG - so much fine fine stuff ...howzabout Sgt. White Rubber Road? BTW -- Paul's freakin' rousing rave-up of the Abbey Road "The End" medley on the Grammy's was one of those rare musical moments ...had ALL the folks screaming.
Posted: Feb 19, 2012 3:43 PM - Quote - Report!

Ausbrett23

The best Beatles album to me is Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band because it's the only Beatles album that resembles a live concert The best Beatles album to me is Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band because it's the only Beatles album that resembles a live concert
Posted: Aug 25, 2013 1:16 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand