The Beatles

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The Beatles The Best Of The Best

mud stic

k i know beatlemania is long gone but we should restore it in comments list resons to restore it tell me why they are the best of the best!!!! k i know beatlemania is long gone but we should restore it in comments list resons to restore it tell me why they are the best of the best!!!!
Posted: Nov 24, 2009 12:36 AM - Quote - Report!

youwon'tseeme

It will be way too long if I do post the answers! It will be way too long if I do post the answers!
Posted: Dec 22, 2009 8:57 AM - Quote - Report!

delta777

-simply because the beatles were the biggest band ever.
-not many bands release 14 albums in less than ten years, with many hit songs.
-not many bands release the best album of hystory (sgt peppers...)
-not many bands break up and continue to be one of the most succesful
-in not many bands all their members sing awesome whilst playing an instrument, and still get their own hit songs on individual carreers
-everybody has heard of them
-who else gets so many great and simple ideas (abbey road album cover, very simple, but still a great cover)
-and many other reasons...
-simply because the beatles were the biggest band ever.
-not many bands release 14 albums in less than ten years, with many hit songs.
-not many bands release the best album of hystory (sgt peppers...)
-not many bands break up and continue to be one of the most succesful
-in not many bands all their members sing awesome whilst playing an instrument, and still get their own hit songs on individual carreers
-everybody has heard of them
-who else gets so many great and simple ideas (abbey road album cover, very simple, but still a great cover)
-and many other reasons...
Posted: Dec 24, 2009 10:45 PM - Quote - Report!

nia skywalker

...Because they changed music forever...arguably for the better. :) ...Because they changed music forever...arguably for the better. :)
Posted: Jul 7, 2011 7:29 PM - Quote - Report!

57tvjr

...because they were the perfect storm of amazingly gifted musical personalities happening at just the right time in musical history. Rock 'n roll, folk, jazz, soul, cajun, reggae, blues, hip hop, country, dance, trance - even classical music got a shot in the arm and a never ending appreciative influence from these guys.

There has never been a more influential group of musicians ...ever ...not on this planet anyway.
...because they were the perfect storm of amazingly gifted musical personalities happening at just the right time in musical history. Rock 'n roll, folk, jazz, soul, cajun, reggae, blues, hip hop, country, dance, trance - even classical music got a shot in the arm and a never ending appreciative influence from these guys.

There has never been a more influential group of musicians ...ever ...not on this planet anyway.
Posted: Jul 9, 2011 8:32 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand