The Beatles

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Best Beatles Intro

doh_boy

What is your favourite Beatles intro. Mine is Dear Prudence. What is your favourite Beatles intro. Mine is Dear Prudence.
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 8:01 PM - Quote - Report!

gbeatle

Mine is "I Feel Fine" :-) Mine is "I Feel Fine" :-)
Posted: Dec 20, 2009 10:51 PM - Quote - Report!

sarrbearr21

sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band =] sgt. peppers lonely hearts club band =]
Posted: Jan 23, 2010 6:58 PM - Quote - Report!

salmon philippe

I love them all ...
but one of my fav is the one of revolution , the slow version of the white album
I love them all ... but one of my fav is the one of revolution , the slow version of the white album
Posted: May 23, 2010 2:00 PM - Quote - Report!

greendaypunkrox

Don't Let Me Down Don't Let Me Down
Posted: Aug 18, 2010 4:49 PM - Quote - Report!

aerorocker101

mmmm, thats hard, there are so many good ones.....id say dear prudence or in my life mmmm, thats hard, there are so many good ones.....id say dear prudence or in my life
Posted: Oct 5, 2010 8:23 PM - Quote - Report!

swater96

in my life for sure :) gives me chills in my life for sure :) gives me chills
Posted: Nov 12, 2010 12:30 AM - Quote - Report!

jw10ob

you guys are nuts! OCTOPUS' GARDEN! you guys are nuts! OCTOPUS' GARDEN!
Posted: Apr 29, 2011 1:39 AM - Quote - Report!

nia skywalker

Yep, in my life or here comes the sun :) Yep, in my life or here comes the sun :)
Posted: Jun 25, 2011 6:08 PM - Quote - Report!

yukonchuck06

Man thats a tuffy, but I'd have to say "Ticket To Ride" Ringo's drums are f**kn nuts on this track. Man thats a tuffy, but I'd have to say "Ticket To Ride" Ringo's drums are f**kn nuts on this track.
Posted: Jun 28, 2011 12:15 AM - Quote - Report!

HasARubberSoul

Excuse me, If I Needed Someone!!! The guitar work by George is awesome! Also, Being For The Benefit of Mr Kite!, Lady Madonna, Hey Bulldog, Norwegian Wood, the epic A Hard Day's Night chord, Savoy Truffle, Piggies, I Am The Walrus, Old Brown Shoe, I Should Have Known Better, Drive My Car, What You're Doing.... ah, so many. Not to mention that my ringtone is Ticket To Ride!! Excuse me, If I Needed Someone!!! The guitar work by George is awesome! Also, Being For The Benefit of Mr Kite!, Lady Madonna, Hey Bulldog, Norwegian Wood, the epic A Hard Day's Night chord, Savoy Truffle, Piggies, I Am The Walrus, Old Brown Shoe, I Should Have Known Better, Drive My Car, What You're Doing.... ah, so many. Not to mention that my ringtone is Ticket To Ride!!
Posted: Feb 9, 2012 11:32 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand