The Beatles

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Fav Beatles Song?

dillpickle32

Ok I thought this would be a good conversation. There are a TON of amazing Beatles songs I am interested to know what everyones favorite is. My favorite is Blackbird. I would have to say close second would be I've Just seen a face or Across the Universe. Ok I thought this would be a good conversation. There are a TON of amazing Beatles songs I am interested to know what everyones favorite is. My favorite is Blackbird. I would have to say close second would be I've Just seen a face or Across the Universe.
Posted: May 31, 2010 4:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Wondewall7

Dear Prudence Dear Prudence
Posted: May 31, 2010 5:44 PM - Quote - Report!

dillpickle32

That is a good one. Who has seen the movie Across the Universe? If you are a beatles fan watch that movie. It is AWESOME! They use only beatles songs it is a musical. Or I would classify it as one. That is a good one. Who has seen the movie Across the Universe? If you are a beatles fan watch that movie. It is AWESOME! They use only beatles songs it is a musical. Or I would classify it as one.
Posted: May 31, 2010 6:21 PM - Quote - Report!

greendaypunkrox

either Something, or I Saw Her Standing There. i kinda like more or their poppyer stuff but it's all good :) either Something, or I Saw Her Standing There. i kinda like more or their poppyer stuff but it's all good :)
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 2:53 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand