Behemoth

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Do YOU hate Christianity too?

poopsmith666

I personally am not partial to the idea of Christianity. The idea of a God is slightly whimsical to me. And besides, Christians have been proven wrong by scientists and their kind over and over again. What do you think?
[/starts a religious debate]
I personally am not partial to the idea of Christianity. The idea of a God is slightly whimsical to me. And besides, Christians have been proven wrong by scientists and their kind over and over again. What do you think?
[/starts a religious debate]
Posted: Jan 1, 2008 6:29 PM - Quote - Report!

Imperial

I don't particlarly hate any religion, but i am an athiest. If people want to believe in whatever they want that's fine, just don't preach it to me. That's where i draw the line hahaha.

But i do hate the egocentric ideas of religions, claiming that theirs is right and all other's and their followers are wrong. THEY ARE ALL WRONG!!!
I don't particlarly hate any religion, but i am an athiest. If people want to believe in whatever they want that's fine, just don't preach it to me. That's where i draw the line hahaha.

But i do hate the egocentric ideas of religions, claiming that theirs is right and all other's and their followers are wrong. THEY ARE ALL WRONG!!!
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 5:40 AM - Quote - Report!

King ofKumbucha

Religion is a dangerous luxury. I'd go into more detail but I'm tired and it's all been said before. Religion is a dangerous luxury. I'd go into more detail but I'm tired and it's all been said before.
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 7:56 AM - Quote - Report!

EmancipatedSoul

I don't hate Christianity.
Considering I'm a subjectivist thelemist.

Imperial wrote on Sep 29th, 2008 at 12:40am :

Those are not the ideas of the religion, but rather of the people.
I don't hate Christianity.
Considering I'm a subjectivist thelemist.

[QUOTE u='Imperial' d='2008-09-29 00:40:17']
But i do hate the egocentric ideas of religions, claiming that theirs is right and all other's and their followers are wrong. THEY ARE ALL WRONG!!![/QUOTE]

Those are not the ideas of the religion, but rather of the people.
Posted: Nov 30, 2008 1:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Kingzilla

I believe there is a God but dont have a religion, all religions seem to contradict themselves a lot I believe there is a God but dont have a religion, all religions seem to contradict themselves a lot
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 2:47 AM - Quote - Report!

LordPino

Well, hate, no. I mean, the whole theory of Christianity is alright, but in practice, it's just ruined. I mean, I bet Jesus was a nice guy, but his dad's an @sshole. Well, hate, no.

I mean, the whole theory of Christianity is alright, but in practice, it's just ruined. I mean, I bet Jesus was a nice guy, but his dad's an @sshole.
Posted: Jul 7, 2009 6:10 PM - Quote - Report!

In-Sane

I think there's no god, no Jesus, no hell. I think someone just had a vivid imagination. I don't belive in those as long they're not proved in science. But still i don't hate christianity , it's just stupid in my opinion.
I think there's no god, no Jesus, no hell. I think someone just had a vivid imagination. I don't belive in those as long they're not proved in science. But still i don't hate christianity , it's just stupid in my opinion.
Posted: Sep 6, 2009 10:12 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand