Anti Beiber Fever

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Im sick of him/her why do u hate him

zeppdc

IM GOING MAD! life was so good till some retarted told me about justin beiber my life is a world of anger. My friends all liked the same music as me and everything then bam! next day beiber this beiber that GET ME OUTTA HERE!:grrr: IM GOING MAD! life was so good till some retarted told me about justin beiber my life is a world of anger. My friends all liked the same music as me and everything then bam! next day beiber this beiber that GET ME OUTTA HERE!:grrr:
Posted: Oct 6, 2010 10:50 AM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

well first of all
she says she can play the trumpet, guitar, and drums
she suck at the trumpet
the only thing she does on the guitar is slap it
her drumming is very simplistic
well first of all she says she can play the trumpet, guitar, and drums she suck at the trumpet the only thing she does on the guitar is slap it her drumming is very simplistic
Posted: Oct 7, 2010 12:56 AM - Quote - Report!

guitar.dreamer

he doesn't respect music
he doesn't know what it is to be a rock star
he doesn't know who Randy Rhoads
he can't sing
Everybody talks about how good he look
I hate him
Burn up in hell Justin Beaver

Peace Y ^.^ Y
he doesn't respect music
he doesn't know what it is to be a rock star
he doesn't know who Randy Rhoads
he can't sing
Everybody talks about how good he look
I hate him
Burn up in hell Justin Beaver

Peace Y ^.^ Y
Posted: Oct 14, 2010 1:39 PM - Quote - Report!

-AnTRaX-

just a lame over-exploited teen
his fans threat to hack haters LOL!
fail error hence they become trollbait
bjf**s can't hack. LULZ!

all i can say is that is so much fail on him
just a lame over-exploited teen
his fans threat to hack haters LOL!
fail error hence they become trollbait
bjf**s can't hack. LULZ!

all i can say is that is so much fail on him
Posted: Oct 15, 2010 6:20 AM - Quote - Report!

metalkamikazee

lol
here's the link to the vid this 12yr old made for his gay love for Bieber
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4v9tfSCaHg
lol here's the link to the vid this 12yr old made for his gay love for Bieber http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4v9tfSCaHg
Posted: Oct 17, 2010 4:57 AM - Quote - Report!

-AnTRaX-

and this is the epic pwning

so mean lol
and this is the epic pwning

so mean lol
Posted: Nov 1, 2010 1:15 AM - Quote - Report!

iron-maiden-666

He is someone who makes lots of people in my age listen to shit music. He is someone who makes lots of people in my age listen to shit music.
Posted: Jan 3, 2011 9:41 PM - Quote - Report!

Lil dimebag

hes a pussy ass bitch who is insulting all us rock and metal guitarists. i would rather listen to icp then justin the fag bieber hes a pussy ass bitch who is insulting all us rock and metal guitarists. i would rather listen to icp then justin the fag bieber
Posted: Feb 3, 2011 2:50 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

He ain't talented at all just wait till his voice fuckin breaks! CAN'T WAIT! hes just some teen bopper like the Jonas brothers. Justin Beiber + Jonas brother= gay fags club. What a bunch of retards there messin with the teens brains and fucking them up worse than marijuana. I wish he was never born at all the world would be such a happy place to live in :) He ain't talented at all just wait till his voice fuckin breaks! CAN'T WAIT! hes just some teen bopper like the Jonas brothers. Justin Beiber + Jonas brother= gay fags club. What a bunch of retards there messin with the teens brains and fucking them up worse than marijuana. I wish he was never born at all the world would be such a happy place to live in :)
Posted: Mar 3, 2011 5:38 AM - Quote - Report!

Led Zep fan

lol, no they take his nuts off so his voice stays high,... it won't break, @zeppdc lol, no they take his nuts off so his voice stays high,... it won't break, @zeppdc
Posted: Mar 31, 2013 4:07 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand