Corganism (Billy Corgan Worshipers)

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What song do you think shows Billy's best lyrics?

GeekUSA

I think To Shiela and Mayonaise are both lyrical masterpieces
I think To Shiela and Mayonaise are both lyrical masterpieces
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 10:24 PM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_424312

I love the lyrics to The Everlasting Gaze and Crestfallen. I love the lyrics to The Everlasting Gaze and Crestfallen.
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 12:44 AM - Quote - Report!

Zero-Hartman

Zero, Mayonaise, Tonight Tonight, Walking Shade, Honestly, Pissant, Ava Adore, For Martha, Stand Inside Your Love...I really could go on and on, but I won't bore you =] Zero, Mayonaise, Tonight Tonight, Walking Shade, Honestly, Pissant, Ava Adore, For Martha, Stand Inside Your Love...I really could go on and on, but I won't bore you =]
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 10:24 PM - Quote - Report!

GeekUSA

And Glass and the Ghost Children
"so beats the final coda
of our vinyl storm
one last cherry cola
to lift up her dead arms"

its haunting
And Glass and the Ghost Children
"so beats the final coda
of our vinyl storm
one last cherry cola
to lift up her dead arms"

its haunting
Posted: Dec 28, 2007 10:33 PM - Quote - Report!

merkalos666

i like that zwan song "honestly" and lots of songs by the smashing pumpkins i like that zwan song "honestly" and lots of songs by the smashing pumpkins
Posted: Jan 3, 2008 1:13 AM - Quote - Report!

GuitarCrazyFrog

Oh this one is easy for me. Thru the Eyes of Ruby. Look it up, or hell, its on my playlist on my profile. Oh this one is easy for me. Thru the Eyes of Ruby. Look it up, or hell, its on my playlist on my profile.
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 1:00 AM - Quote - Report!

Zero-Hartman

GuitarCrazyFrog wrote on Apr 1st, 2008 at 8:00pm :
Oh this one is easy for me. Thru the Eyes of Ruby. Look it up, or hell, its on my playlist on my profile.

A very overlooked song, I have to agree with you there. "Your strength is my weakness, your weakness my hate". The song reminds me of a really bad dream, at the end is gets really peaceful :)
GuitarCrazyFrog wrote on Apr 1st, 2008 at 8:00pm :
Oh this one is easy for me. Thru the Eyes of Ruby. Look it up, or hell, its on my playlist on my profile.

A very overlooked song, I have to agree with you there. "Your strength is my weakness, your weakness my hate". The song reminds me of a really bad dream, at the end is gets really peaceful :)
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 10:11 PM - Quote - Report!

nothingman34

my fav's are mayonaise, 33, and muzzle my fav's are mayonaise, 33, and muzzle
Posted: Apr 25, 2008 6:32 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand