The Black Crowes

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Your Live Crowes Experiences

BrainDamage

Anyone ever see them live? When/where/setlist/comments?

I have five shows under my belt...
2005-06-22
2006-07-22
2006-11-08
2008-03-02
2008-07-02

And I have tickets to a sixth...the full acoustic show on 2008-11-04 at Town Hall in NYC. I reviewed the last two shows in my blog, and I have a lot of comments and pictures from the 2006-11-08 show if anyone's interested.
Anyone ever see them live?  When/where/setlist/comments?

I have five shows under my belt...
2005-06-22
2006-07-22
2006-11-08
2008-03-02
2008-07-02

And I have tickets to a sixth...the full acoustic show on 2008-11-04 at Town Hall in NYC.  I reviewed the last two shows in my blog, and I have a lot of comments and pictures from the 2006-11-08 show if anyone's interested.
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 6:13 PM - Quote - Report!

Thefallofman

I'll add my experience here now. I've only seen them once so far, but certainly won't miss them again.

http://crowesbase.com/tapelisting.cfm?TapeID=2109

The show started off with Chris announcing that they were going to start with some acoustic stuff before going into their rock, which made me think "awesome, we're going to see something different here!". Girl From The North Country was a great opener, as it had been stuck in my head before the show. Speaking of which, I went alone and took a bus to the show from Cincinnati, and crossed the river into Kentucky. The acoustic stuff was great, each song was superb. Other highlights were Thorn In My Pride with a great jam, Wiser Time (which started acoustic and went electric about half way through) and Cosmic Friend (featuring a jam where I was pretty sure they were going to go into Pink Floyd's Echoes for a couple minutes).

Grace Potter and the Nocturnals opened and were fantastic. The crowd was really into them. Oh, and Grace is incredibly hot.
I'll add my experience here now. I've only seen them once so far, but certainly won't miss them again.

http://crowesbase.com/tapelisting.cfm?TapeID=2109

The show started off with Chris announcing that they were going to start with some acoustic stuff before going into their rock, which made me think "awesome, we're going to see something different here!". Girl From The North Country was a great opener, as it had been stuck in my head before the show. Speaking of which, I went alone and took a bus to the show from Cincinnati, and crossed the river into Kentucky. The acoustic stuff was great, each song was superb. Other highlights were Thorn In My Pride with a great jam, Wiser Time (which started acoustic and went electric about half way through) and Cosmic Friend (featuring a jam where I was pretty sure they were going to go into Pink Floyd's Echoes for a couple minutes).

Grace Potter and the Nocturnals opened and were fantastic. The crowd was really into them. Oh, and Grace is incredibly hot.
Posted: Aug 17, 2008 10:03 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand