Breaking Benjamin Fan Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Post your favourite songs

Daniel_Arcturus

My all time BB favourite is definitely So Cold. Actually, there isn't a single song that I don't like. My all time BB favourite is definitely So Cold. Actually, there isn't a single song that I [b]don't[/b] like.
Posted: May 7, 2008 6:01 PM - Quote - Report!

hiv-i-hegnet

Okay i could post all their song names but i wont... so my all time BB favortire is definitely: THEM ALL. But if i had to pick it would be Blow Me Away Okay i could post all their song names but i wont... so my all time BB favortire is definitely: THEM ALL.
But if i had to pick it would be Blow Me Away
Posted: May 22, 2009 9:04 AM - Quote - Report!

IbanezRG2EX1

Polyamorous is def my favorite song, next is Shallow Bay, and Had Enough Polyamorous is def my favorite song, next is Shallow Bay, and Had Enough
Posted: Jun 19, 2009 3:53 PM - Quote - Report!

eVAN_HALEN3

I like Wish I May, Polyhamerous, Skin, No Games, Medicate, and Sugarcoat from Saturate, then I basically like the whole We Are Not Alone album, but my favorites are Believe, Rain, Firefly, So Cold, and Simple Design, on Phobia I like Breath, Dance with the Devil, You, Until the End, Evil Angel, and Topless, and I LOVE the new album Dear Agony, but my Favorites there are What Lies Beneath, Anthem of the Angels, Lights Out, and Dear Agony, I also like Blow Me Away. ... good stuff ... I like Wish I May, Polyhamerous, Skin, No Games, Medicate, and Sugarcoat from Saturate, then I basically like the whole We Are Not Alone album, but my favorites are Believe, Rain, Firefly, So Cold, and Simple Design, on Phobia I like Breath, Dance with the Devil, You, Until the End, Evil Angel, and Topless, and I LOVE the new album Dear Agony, but my Favorites there are What Lies Beneath, Anthem of the Angels, Lights Out, and Dear Agony, I also like Blow Me Away. ... good stuff ...
Posted: Nov 7, 2009 12:58 AM - Quote - Report!

Legend Jedicsc

Saturate: Sugarcoat
WANA: Away/Breakdown
Phobia: DOJ/UTE/Evil Angel
Dear Agony: Hopeless/Lights Out/Dear Agony/WLB/Fade Away
Saturate: Sugarcoat WANA: Away/Breakdown Phobia: DOJ/UTE/Evil Angel Dear Agony: Hopeless/Lights Out/Dear Agony/WLB/Fade Away
Posted: Nov 23, 2009 6:44 PM - Quote - Report!

Igor0400

Saturate:Natural Life
WANA:Breakdown and Simple Design
Phobia:Evil Angel,Unknown Soldier
Dear Agony:Hopeless and Lights Out
Saturate:Natural Life WANA:Breakdown and Simple Design Phobia:Evil Angel,Unknown Soldier Dear Agony:Hopeless and Lights Out
Posted: Oct 2, 2013 8:51 PM - Quote - Report!

U B the band

DEMO
1998: 1950

ALBUMS
Saturate: Medicate - Phase
We Are Not Alone: So Cold - Believe
Phobia: Dance With The Devil - Unknown Soldier
Dear Agony: I Will Not Bow - Lights Out

EPS
Self Titled: Polyamorous
Live: Water
So Cold: Blow Me Away

COMPILATION
Shallow Bay: Better Days
[u][b]DEMO[/b][/u] 1998: 1950 [u][b]ALBUMS[/b][/u] Saturate: Medicate - Phase We Are Not Alone: So Cold - Believe Phobia: Dance With The Devil - Unknown Soldier Dear Agony: I Will Not Bow - Lights Out [u][b]EPS[/b][/u] Self Titled: Polyamorous Live: Water So Cold: Blow Me Away [u][b]COMPILATION[/b][/u] Shallow Bay: Better Days
Posted: Sep 13, 2014 1:46 PM - Quote - Report!

CherokeShredder

I am listing solely the songs I know how to play from them, since the entire freakin' list of songs I enjoy from them expands quite well and long. Diary of Jane; I Will Not Bow; Follow; Until the End; Sooner or Later; Evil Angel; Give Me a Sign; Breath; What Lies Beneath; Anthem of the Angels Blow Me Away was good even WITH the end result of what occurred with it. Basically, any songs done by BB will be instant killer hits. -Sharky I am listing solely the songs I know how to play from them, since the entire freakin' list of songs I enjoy from them expands quite well and long. Diary of Jane; I Will Not Bow; Follow; Until the End; Sooner or Later; Evil Angel; Give Me a Sign; Breath; What Lies Beneath; Anthem of the Angels Blow Me Away was good even WITH the end result of what occurred with it. Basically, any songs done by BB will be instant killer hits. -Sharky
Posted: Jan 16, 2016 8:56 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand