If You Don't Like Bruce Dickinson's Voice, GTFO

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Bruce's Greatest Vocal Performance?

SGstriker

On what song do you think Bruce has his greatest vocal performance?

I would have to say Children of the Damned is pretty up there on the list.
On what song do you think Bruce has his greatest vocal performance?

I would have to say Children of the Damned is pretty up there on the list.
Posted: Sep 7, 2009 4:51 AM - Quote - Report!

EdtheHead

I love Children of the Damned. one of my personal favorites that shows off his amazing vocal range is Where Eagles Dare I love Children of the Damned. one of my personal favorites that shows off his amazing vocal range is Where Eagles Dare
Posted: Sep 7, 2009 5:35 AM - Quote - Report!

Imperial Throg

Revelations. How does he sing the verse! and he wrote it so it shows hes a genius. Revelations. How does he sing the verse! and he wrote it so it shows hes a genius.
Posted: Sep 7, 2009 5:02 PM - Quote - Report!

SGstriker

I also have to add For the Greater Good of God to the list. Damn is his vocal delivery epic in that song. I also have to add For the Greater Good of God to the list. Damn is his vocal delivery epic in that song.
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 6:49 PM - Quote - Report!

EdtheHead

The End of The Thin Line Between Love and Hate is Godly, along with Man of Sorrows, from Bruce's Solo Career. The End of The Thin Line Between Love and Hate is Godly, along with Man of Sorrows, from Bruce's Solo Career.
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 8:08 PM - Quote - Report!

SGstriker

I effing love Man of Sorrows. My favorite Dickinson solo song. I effing love Man of Sorrows. My favorite Dickinson solo song.
Posted: Sep 9, 2009 6:48 AM - Quote - Report!

BlueFuzion101

I'm probably gonna have to agree with Children of the Damned as best performance I'm probably gonna have to agree with Children of the Damned as best performance
Posted: Sep 12, 2009 7:12 PM - Quote - Report!

maidenfan15

Definately Children of the Damned. Hallowed be thy Name is probably second IMO. Definately Children of the Damned. Hallowed be thy Name is probably second IMO.
Posted: Sep 12, 2009 10:50 PM - Quote - Report!

Sizzleby

I would have to go with Caught Somewhere in Time, it makes the dreadfully repetitive chorus absolutely amazing. I would have to go with Caught Somewhere in Time, it makes the dreadfully repetitive chorus absolutely amazing.
Posted: Sep 15, 2009 7:47 AM - Quote - Report!

XGhacker

SGstriker wrote on Sep 8th, 2009 at 1:49pm :
I also have to add For the Greater Good of God to the list. Damn is his vocal delivery epic in that song.
I also have to add For the Greater Good of God to the list. Damn is his vocal delivery epic in that song.
It indeed is one of his greatest.

It indeed is one of his greatest.
Posted: Sep 25, 2009 5:42 PM - Quote - Report!

mcfreaki

I'd say Hallowed be thy name, with for the greater good... in second.
Fear of the dark is good as well...
I'd say Hallowed be thy name, with for the greater good... in second.
Fear of the dark is good as well...
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 3:30 PM - Quote - Report!

sglover34479

Fear of the Dark or Run to the Hills Fear of the Dark or Run to the Hills
Posted: Oct 22, 2009 11:07 PM - Quote - Report!

BlueFuzion101

Flight Of Icarus is pretty good too IMO, and the B-side of the Wasted Years single lol Bruce overpowers Adrian. Flight Of Icarus is pretty good too IMO, and the B-side of the Wasted Years single lol Bruce overpowers Adrian.
Posted: Oct 31, 2009 4:36 AM - Quote - Report!

British Josh

Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

He sings his ass off for 13+ minutes and he as that incredible scream right before the solo section. He is unbelievable.
Rime of the Ancient Mariner. He sings his ass off for 13+ minutes and he as that incredible scream right before the solo section. He is unbelievable.
Posted: Nov 10, 2009 7:18 AM - Quote - Report!

BlueFuzion101

I also thought Different World sounded pretty good, I didn't really like the Chorus though. I also thought Different World sounded pretty good, I didn't really like the Chorus though.
Posted: Nov 15, 2009 11:18 PM - Quote - Report!

MASTER DX

Children of the damned, Fear of the Dark or The Trooper 4 me...the best live performance...The Clairvoyant (JULY 5th 2008 Twickenham Stadium The Clairvoyant Best Vocal song) Children of the damned, Fear of the Dark or The Trooper 4 me...the best live performance...The Clairvoyant (JULY 5th 2008 Twickenham Stadium The Clairvoyant Best Vocal song)
Posted: Dec 14, 2009 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

PsiGuy60

Children of the Damned ftw. Children of the Damned ftw.
Posted: Apr 22, 2012 9:11 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand