Between the Buried and Me

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What's the best song from Colors?

carrotcake

Since I don't have it yet I wanna see what you guys think is the best, and from the sounds of it they all sound amazing! So pick your favorite so that when I get it I can listen to the fan favorite first!

Since I don't have it yet I wanna see what you guys think is the best, and from the sounds of it they all sound amazing! So pick your favorite so that when I get it I can listen to the fan favorite first!

Posted: Aug 20, 2007 1:38 AM - Quote - Report!

MustangMan311

Foam Born (a) is my personal favorite, but check this thread: http://www.smnnews.com/board/showthread.php?t=1657 19 Foam Born (a) is my personal favorite, but check this thread: http://www.smnnews.com/board/showthread.php?t=1657 19
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 2:23 AM - Quote - Report!

carrotcake

MustangMan311 wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 9:23pm :
Foam Born (a) is my personal favorite, but check this thread: http://www.smnnews.com/board/showthread.php?t=1657 19

So I see white walls and ants of the sky are popular, I'll be sure to listen to them first
MustangMan311 wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 9:23pm :
Foam Born (a) is my personal favorite, but check this thread: http://www.smnnews.com/board/showthread.php?t=1657 19

So I see white walls and ants of the sky are popular, I'll be sure to listen to them first
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 2:34 AM - Quote - Report!

MustangMan311

No dude, you have to start the album and go all the way through, in the right order.
It's one continuous song.
No dude, you have to start the album and go all the way through, in the right order.
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 2:43 AM - Quote - Report!

guitar_freak91

yeah i agree its one continuous song. an amazing one at that. Sun Of Nothing, Ants Of The Sky, Prequel to the Sequel and White Walls are my most favorite parts. but the whole this is fucking amazing! yeah i agree its one continuous song. an amazing one at that. Sun Of Nothing, Ants Of The Sky, Prequel to the Sequel and White Walls are my most favorite parts. but the whole this is fucking amazing!
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 3:37 AM - Quote - Report!

carrotcake

ohhhh, I found out I might get the TODAY instead of tuesday, but then again maybe not, ok I'll listen to the album from start to finish ohhhh, I found out I might get the TODAY instead of tuesday, but then again maybe not, ok I'll listen to the album from start to finish
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 5:05 PM - Quote - Report!

Candillinger

my favorite section as of now is Foam Born my favorite section as of now is Foam Born
Posted: Aug 26, 2007 8:15 AM - Quote - Report!

carrotcake

white walls, the decade of statues and sun of nothing are my favs, and I don't listen to the album 1-8 that takes to much time, I'll get like half way through in the morning berfore school but that's it white walls, the decade of statues and sun of nothing are my favs, and I don't listen to the album 1-8 that takes to much time, I'll get like half way through in the morning berfore school but that's it
Posted: Aug 31, 2007 10:06 PM - Quote - Report!

InanezGuitars44

MustangMan311 wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 9:43pm :

you definitely have to listen to the whole cd at once. when i got it i put it in my computer and listened to it for the first time all the way through. it was really cool
MustangMan311 wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 9:43pm :

you definitely have to listen to the whole cd at once. when i got it i put it in my computer and listened to it for the first time all the way through. it was really cool
Posted: Dec 2, 2007 10:57 AM - Quote - Report!

Masonpwiley

You have to listen to the whole thing at once. It's not nearly as epic if you don't. You have to listen to the whole thing at once. It's not nearly as epic if you don't.
Posted: Jun 14, 2008 3:54 AM - Quote - Report!

ch715dallat

Sun Of Nothing is the best song easy Sun Of Nothing is the best song easy
Posted: Jul 6, 2008 7:15 PM - Quote - Report!

synestershadows

ants of the sky, bitches!!! ants of the sky, bitches!!!
Posted: Sep 27, 2008 11:09 PM - Quote - Report!

travd92

foam(a)decadeofgluttonyofnothingoftheskyprequeltot heviridianwalls is my favorite song on that cd. foam(a)decadeofgluttonyofnothingoftheskyprequeltotheviridianwalls is my favorite song on that cd.
Posted: Dec 31, 2008 4:18 PM - Quote - Report!

Space frog

Probably Sun of Nothing... best constructed, all transitions are smooth as butter. Maybe not their best ever, but on colors it's a step over Prequel to the Sequel, not much, but a little better than it. (Now my heart broke cuz I had to chose between the 8 masterpieces on the album). Probably Sun of Nothing... best constructed, all transitions are smooth as butter. Maybe not their best ever, but on colors it's a step over Prequel to the Sequel, not much, but a little better than it. (Now my heart broke cuz I had to chose between the 8 masterpieces on the album).
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 2:23 AM - Quote - Report!

unregistered_484986

Ants of the Sky, but I have to listen to it from start to finish. The "Sleep on, Fly on, In you mind, You can fly" part is amazing. Ants of the Sky, but I have to listen to it from start to finish.
The "Sleep on, Fly on, In you mind, You can fly" part is amazing.
Posted: May 6, 2009 1:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Space frog

That part is indeed one of the best parts on the album... the kind of riffs you think "damn I wish it was me who wrote it" you know... That part is indeed one of the best parts on the album... the kind of riffs you think "damn I wish it was me who wrote it" you know...
Posted: May 21, 2009 12:09 AM - Quote - Report!

henkka_potku

Prequel To The Sequel and White Walls are the best songs. EASILY. Prequel To The Sequel and White Walls are the best songs. EASILY.
Posted: May 25, 2009 6:35 PM - Quote - Report!

Mobroz

ants of the sky ants of the sky
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 8:49 PM - Quote - Report!

dale-banez

white walls. without question. white walls. without question.
Posted: Jul 5, 2009 10:26 PM - Quote - Report!

SeveredSurvival

White walls. White walls.
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 6:27 PM - Quote - Report!

Colton165

white walls white walls
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 7:16 PM - Quote - Report!

Faded Grey

"White Walls". "White Walls".
Posted: Jul 31, 2009 5:03 PM - Quote - Report!

jonne.i

guitar_freak91 wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 10:37pm :
yeah i agree its one continuous song. an amazing one at that. Sun Of Nothing, Ants Of The Sky, Prequel to the Sequel and White Walls are my most favorite parts. but the whole this is fucking amazing!
I agree completely
guitar_freak91 wrote on Aug 19th, 2007 at 10:37pm :
yeah i agree its one continuous song. an amazing one at that. Sun Of Nothing, Ants Of The Sky, Prequel to the Sequel and White Walls are my most favorite parts. but the whole this is fucking amazing!

I agree completely
Posted: Aug 22, 2009 7:41 PM - Quote - Report!

sixstringspence

Yeah, Colors is a true album its intent is to flow from beginning to end so its hard to pick a part, but if I had to pick a part it'd be the middle of Prequel before the FBTMOF vocalist comes in, sounds like dirty pirate music =D Yeah, Colors is a true [i]album[/i] its intent is to flow from beginning to end so its hard to pick a part, but if I had to pick a part it'd be the middle of Prequel before the FBTMOF vocalist comes in, sounds like dirty pirate music =D
Posted: Jul 1, 2010 7:15 PM - Quote - Report!

JCAshworth247

Decade of Statues is so epic Decade of Statues is so epic
Posted: May 26, 2011 2:16 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand