Fans of Buckethead

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

buckethead backingtracks

bucketbots

buckethead backingtraks
buckethead backingtraks
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 1:14 AM - Quote - Report!

bucketbots

where do i can find buckethead backingtracks?? do you know guys? where do i can find buckethead backingtracks?? do you know guys?
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 12:18 AM - Quote - Report!

petrucci_owns86

you mean for playing along? just pop the CD in your boombox and turn it up LOUD so you can play along... its what i do. you mean for playing along? just pop the CD in your boombox and turn it up LOUD so you can play along... its what i do.
Posted: Nov 21, 2007 5:12 AM - Quote - Report!

bucketbots

yes, but not like that , just drum and bass, there's no guitar sound, so i can fill the guitars part. you can find buckethead backingtrack at guitarbt.com, but it just one song (whitewash).. yes, but not like that , just drum and bass, there's no guitar sound, so i can fill the guitars part. you can find buckethead backingtrack at guitarbt.com, but it just one song (whitewash)..
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 10:10 AM - Quote - Report!

petrucci_owns86

hmmm.... try downloading some BH songs to guitar pro and gettin rid of the guitars tracks. that should do it. hope it helps :) happy playing hmmm.... try downloading some BH songs to guitar pro and gettin rid of the guitars tracks. that should do it. hope it helps :) happy playing
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 3:54 AM - Quote - Report!

bucketbots

nice idea man. thanks nice idea man. thanks
Posted: Dec 4, 2007 3:55 AM - Quote - Report!

TheShred201

Buckethead.tk has lots of good backing tracks for BH. Buckethead.tk has lots of good backing tracks for BH.
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 12:39 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand