Fans of Buckethead

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

best song

petrucci_owns86

whats the best buckethead song whats the best buckethead song
Posted: Sep 9, 2007 8:21 PM - Quote - Report!

phillipssg

Night of the Slunk! Although Whitewash is also a beast of a song..
meh he has too much good music
Night of the Slunk! Although Whitewash is also a beast of a song..
meh he has too much good music
Posted: Sep 9, 2007 8:41 PM - Quote - Report!

petrucci_owns86

either nottingham lace, binge and grab, night of the slunk, or all of the colma or cuckoo clocks of hell album

ur right his music is all to good
either nottingham lace, binge and grab, night of the slunk, or all of the colma or cuckoo clocks of hell album

ur right his music is all to good
Posted: Sep 9, 2007 10:32 PM - Quote - Report!

vinnym86

Hard to say, Big Sur Moon is an awsome minute, but really his most soulful album ever is, for me, Electric Tears. Songs like Sketches of Spain, Baptism of Solitude, Angel Monster, Spell of the Gypsies... fucking beautiful work. I enjoy Cuckoo Clocks from Hell and Population Override, too. fuck, too many good works is right. Hard to say, Big Sur Moon is an awsome minute, but really his most soulful album ever is, for me, Electric Tears. Songs like Sketches of Spain, Baptism of Solitude, Angel Monster, Spell of the Gypsies... fucking beautiful work. I enjoy Cuckoo Clocks from Hell and Population Override, too. fuck, too many good works is right.
Posted: Sep 10, 2007 5:26 AM - Quote - Report!

kdownes

Nottingham Lace, Jordan or Jack The Ripper. We Are One with Serj Tankian is really cool as well Nottingham Lace, Jordan or Jack The Ripper. We Are One with Serj Tankian is really cool as well
Posted: Sep 20, 2007 7:18 AM - Quote - Report!

petrucci_owns86

i actually changed my mind
soothsayer is the best
i actually changed my mind
soothsayer is the best
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 5:59 AM - Quote - Report!

closertofreewil

Soothsayer, computer master, nottingham lace, we are one, spidercrawl. Awesome stuff. Soothsayer, computer master, nottingham lace, we are one, spidercrawl. Awesome stuff.
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 7:24 PM - Quote - Report!

bucketbots

nottingham lace, welcome to buckethaedland, jordan, whitewash, thats my fave nottingham lace, welcome to buckethaedland, jordan, whitewash, thats my fave
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 10:57 AM - Quote - Report!

WaltDaMan

I like jordan, whitewash, night of the slunk, nottingham lace, and his tribute to Dimebag was pretty awesome too...

he has too many awesome songs to really choose one!
I like jordan, whitewash, night of the slunk, nottingham lace, and his tribute to Dimebag was pretty awesome too...

he has too many awesome songs to really choose one!
Posted: Jan 15, 2008 3:59 PM - Quote - Report!

bingeandletgo

My personal favorite is Cruel Reality of Nature. But the others (ALL OF THEM) come extremely close. Except I don't like the Bermuda Triangle album, though. I just don't like electronica that much. My personal favorite is Cruel Reality of Nature. But the others (ALL OF THEM) come extremely close. Except I don't like the Bermuda Triangle album, though. I just don't like electronica that much.
Posted: Mar 1, 2008 8:36 PM - Quote - Report!

jimmy, the one

ive only listened to 'population override', so my opinion isn't that relevant, although i think all his music is AWESOME!!!!11!1!!1eleven!!1!1 ive only listened to 'population override', so my opinion isn't that relevant, although i think all his music is AWESOME!!!!11!1!!1eleven!!1!1
Posted: May 14, 2008 10:05 AM - Quote - Report!

not_dead_enough

Nottingham Lace
Jordan
Potnus

And MANY MORE!!!
Nottingham Lace
Jordan
Potnus

And MANY MORE!!!
Posted: May 14, 2008 3:44 PM - Quote - Report!

Imperial

Binge and Grab is great.
Soothsayer is fantastically composed.
Electric Tears is beautiful.

Hard to say, he has a lot of amazing stuff.
Binge and Grab is great.
Soothsayer is fantastically composed.
Electric Tears is beautiful.

Hard to say, he has a lot of amazing stuff.
Posted: May 20, 2008 12:35 AM - Quote - Report!

conor123096

i like soothsayer i like soothsayer
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 5:46 PM - Quote - Report!

tonedeafidiot

The extended version of Jordan is sick. The extended version of Jordan is sick.
Posted: Jul 25, 2008 7:17 PM - Quote - Report!

toine

i think mantaray and spell of the gypsies are the most beautiful i think mantaray and spell of the gypsies are the most beautiful
Posted: Jul 26, 2008 12:21 PM - Quote - Report!

KinjiroYukihime

Either Binge and Grab, Hog Bitch Stomp, or Soothsayer. Basically anything from Colma or Giant Robot Either Binge and Grab, Hog Bitch Stomp, or Soothsayer. Basically anything from Colma or Giant Robot
Posted: Aug 2, 2008 5:07 AM - Quote - Report!

hom-sha-bom

binge and grab, The Return of Agustus Gloop, WTBHL, ny song for Aunt Suzie, and Who Me? (early version) binge and grab, The Return of Agustus Gloop, WTBHL, ny song for Aunt Suzie, and Who Me? (early version)
Posted: Aug 10, 2008 4:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Bimpy666

woods of suicides, tribute to dimebag darrell, nottingham lace, jordan, nun chuka kata or spidercrawl woods of suicides, tribute to dimebag darrell, nottingham lace, jordan, nun chuka kata or spidercrawl
Posted: Apr 11, 2009 1:57 AM - Quote - Report!

w1ls0n

Apart from all the obvious stuff like soothsayer jordan ect. a few amazing songs are welcome to bucketheadland, dawn at the deuce and plastination station. Apart from all the obvious stuff like soothsayer jordan ect. a few amazing songs are welcome to bucketheadland, dawn at the deuce and plastination station.
Posted: May 9, 2010 12:55 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand