Church of Caekafarianism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The Bible of Caekafarianism

Aidy Damage

We shall write it together!

In the beginning, there was no Caek. Therefore, the Caek was a lie. To this day we still search for Caek, but alas, our efforts remain fruitless.

CONTINUE.
We shall write it together!

In the beginning, there was no Caek. Therefore, the Caek was a lie. To this day we still search for Caek, but alas, our efforts remain fruitless.

CONTINUE.
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 7:33 PM - Quote - Report!

sirrjj

can we not baek the caek can we not baek the caek
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 7:46 PM - Quote - Report!

Aidy Damage

Archlord Matthew James Bellamy stated in 'Invincible', Black Holes and Revelations, Chapter 6 that we should 'make a stand', and 'stand up' for what we believe. We believe that the Caek (captials, please.) can indeed be baeked. Indeed, the seeming unattainability of the Caek once led our Lord to ask 'do we really need this?', but in conclusion to his rhetorical question, he declared that despite 'needing, begging for so much more than you could ever give' ('Muscle Museum', Showbiz, chapter 2), that 'This is the last time I'll abandon you [The Caek]' ('Stockholm Syndrome', Absolution Chapter 5), implying that he has come to the realisation that the Caek is indeed baekable, but it will still be a seemingly eternal struggle.

I hope that this has enlightened you. May you muse in peace.

-Archbishop Aidy Damage
Archlord Matthew James Bellamy stated in 'Invincible', Black Holes and Revelations, Chapter 6 that we should 'make a stand', and 'stand up' for what we believe. We believe that the Caek (captials, please.) can indeed be baeked. Indeed, the seeming unattainability of the Caek once led our Lord to ask 'do we really need this?', but in conclusion to his rhetorical question, he declared that despite 'needing, begging for so much more than you could ever give' ('Muscle Museum', Showbiz, chapter 2), that 'This is the last time I'll abandon you [The Caek]' ('Stockholm Syndrome', Absolution Chapter 5), implying that he has come to the realisation that the Caek is indeed baekable, but it will still be a seemingly eternal struggle.

I hope that this has enlightened you. May you muse in peace.

-Archbishop Aidy Damage
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 7:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Jehuty

You know, I am the co-founding father of the Church, what is my title? You are the archbishop. But what am I? You know, I am the co-founding father of the Church, what is my title? You are the archbishop. But what am I?
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 8:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Aidy Damage

There's more than one archbishop, y'know! There's more than one archbishop, y'know!
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 9:09 PM - Quote - Report!

Jehuty

Marvellous. I shall be the second Archbiship of Caekafarianism. Marvellous. I shall be the second Archbiship of Caekafarianism.
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 9:15 PM - Quote - Report!

Aidy Damage

Yes.

Now we shall pray in our Sacred Tongue of the Fuzz Factory... weeeeeooooooooooowwwweeeeeeesqueeeeeenyeeeoooooom. ..
Yes.

Now we shall pray in our Sacred Tongue of the Fuzz Factory... weeeeeooooooooooowwwweeeeeeesqueeeeeenyeeeoooooom...
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 9:26 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand