Church of Caekafarianism

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Speculations of The Caek

Aidy Damage

We can never be certain of what shape, form or flavour The Caek may exist in, but there is nothing wrong with idle speculation.

So, what do you believe The Caek looks/tastes/smells like, and, if possible, give quotations to Muse scripture justifying your reasons, albeit not with your blood.
We can never be certain of what shape, form or flavour The Caek may exist in, but there is nothing wrong with idle speculation.

So, what do you believe The Caek looks/tastes/smells like, and, if possible, give quotations to Muse scripture justifying your reasons, albeit not with your blood.
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 8:04 PM - Quote - Report!

Jehuty

I think The Caek is abstract. It is always near any form of life. It's a feeling. Just like any other cake, it is a feeling of joy when you eat it and it's still warm from the oven. That feeling of bliss is the foundation of our Church. It leads to insight and ultimately wisdom. It's just that Bellamy is our saviour because he first pointed out the necessity of The Caek in ones' life. I think The Caek is abstract. It is always near any form of life. It's a feeling. Just like any other cake, it is a feeling of joy when you eat it and it's still warm from the oven. That feeling of bliss is the foundation of our Church. It leads to insight and ultimately wisdom. It's just that Bellamy is our saviour because he first pointed out the necessity of The Caek in ones' life.
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 9:00 PM - Quote - Report!

Aidy Damage

I agree. In fact, Showbiz in its entirety cold be interpreted as a longing for The Caek, concluding with 'Hate This And I'll Love You' sounding rather desperate. I agree. In fact, Showbiz in its entirety cold be interpreted as a longing for The Caek, concluding with 'Hate This And I'll Love You' sounding rather desperate.
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 9:09 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand