The group for people who are having trouble writing songs and have writers block

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

WAVES~~~~~^^~^~^~

jasonggabbott

MAYBE this will help some of you!

~~~~~^~~~^~~^^~^ W A V E S ~^^~~~~~~^^^~~^~^~^
There are times when YOU are under the waves.
When you can't see the light.
YOUR mind is starting to doubt your own existence.
JUST remember the power of will, and NOW!

THERE are those times when you are drifting on a calm surface, knowing what lies below, but the euphoria cleans your thoughts.

THE waves will R E T U R N!
This time YOU will ride them!
You will be one with ALL THERE IS!
YOU WILL FEEL THINGS you have NEVER felt before!
THIS is what WILL get you through the ABYSS.

JASONGGABBOTT c2010

You ever have those times when NOTHING seems right? When your guitar just seems like it is from another world, like you have never even picked up the instrument?

Then those days when you just strum along, not knowing or caring?

Or days like I just had, when YOUR guitar
B E C O M E S YOU! When EVERY note, chord and tone fit, NO MATER what YOU DO. You become ONE with the N O W !

Well, my guitar program I use to emulate amps crapped out on me, and I had to use the DEMO version, so I couldn't record. So I just cranked up my speakers, (never get to do that!) and JAMMED my A$$ off! I was in another
world! I was playing like I have always wanted to! Biorhythms are an AMAZING thing, I think I am going to keep track of them for a while, and find the perfect time of the month to really lay some amazing track. Funny thing is, I used to do my biorhythms as a kid, I wish I would have continued!

I watched a new flick about Joe Strummer!

http://www.joestrummerthemovie.com/

WATCH this flick, IF YOU WANT TO BE MOVED INTO A WHOLE NEW LIGHT!

Well, I played for HOURS, and I was playing things I have never played before! AND things I have never even heard before.
SO, I am on an
A M A Z I N G high
, and just wanted to share. HOPEFULLY I will impart some of this feeling upon you. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY
SCHECTER!

rock on U f-n G!

P.S., I couldn't record the session (it would have blown your mind, so I SAVED YOUR LIFE!)!
If I did, I don't think it would have been the same anyways, and I don't have enough space on my hard drive to record hours of a JAM! You probably would have tripped out on a 5 hour JAM mp3!

MAYBE this will help some of you!

~~~~~^~~~^~~^^~^ W A V E S ~^^~~~~~~^^^~~^~^~^
There are times when YOU are under the waves.
When you can't see the light.
YOUR mind is starting to doubt your own existence.
JUST remember the power of will, and NOW!

THERE are those times when you are drifting on a calm surface, knowing what lies below, but the euphoria cleans your thoughts.

THE waves will  R E T U R N!
This time YOU will ride them!
You will be one with ALL THERE IS!
YOU WILL FEEL THINGS you have NEVER felt before!
THIS is what WILL get you through the ABYSS.

JASONGGABBOTT c2010

You ever have those times when NOTHING seems right? When your guitar just seems like it is from another world, like you have never even picked up the instrument?

Then those days when you just strum along, not knowing or caring?

Or days like I just had, when YOUR guitar
B E C O M E S  YOU! When EVERY note, chord and tone fit, NO MATER what YOU DO. You become ONE with the  N O W  !

Well, my guitar program I use to emulate amps crapped out on me, and I had to use the DEMO version, so I couldn't record. So I just cranked up my speakers, (never get to do that!) and JAMMED my A$$ off! I was in another
world! I was playing like I have always wanted to! Biorhythms are an AMAZING thing, I think I am going to keep track of them for a while, and find the perfect time of the month to really lay some amazing track. Funny thing is, I used to do my biorhythms as a kid, I wish I would have continued!

I watched a new flick about Joe Strummer!

http://www.joestrummerthemovie.com/

WATCH this flick, IF YOU WANT TO BE MOVED INTO A WHOLE NEW LIGHT!

Well, I played for HOURS, and I was playing things I have never played before! AND things I have never even heard before.
    SO, I am on an
A M A Z I N G high
, and just wanted to share. HOPEFULLY I will impart some of this feeling upon you. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY
SCHECTER!

rock on U f-n G!

P.S., I couldn't record the session (it would have blown your mind, so I SAVED YOUR LIFE!)!
If I did, I don't think it would have been the same anyways, and I don't have enough space on my hard drive to record hours of a JAM! You probably would have tripped out on a 5 hour JAM mp3!  

Posted: Apr 6, 2010 12:10 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand