Christian musicans group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

New Music for Christian tabs

nikbarthow

hey what i really want to see is more worship songs and christian artists songs being put up aye. :D.
put some suggestions up and i will endeaver to find the lyrics and chords/tabs and put them up cheers and god bless
hey what i really want to see is more worship songs and christian artists songs being put up aye. :D.
put some suggestions up and i will endeaver to find the lyrics and chords/tabs and put them up cheers and god bless
Posted: Feb 8, 2009 10:49 PM - Quote - Report!

guitarman120

third day, Chris Tomlin, casting crowns, and Brandon heath third day, Chris Tomlin, casting crowns, and Brandon heath
Posted: Mar 12, 2009 10:20 PM - Quote - Report!

jakobsiegler

I think a lot of worship songs are easy to analyze. Also there are a lot of songbooks for worship songs. So maybe that's why not everyone tabs them ;-) But if you ask for christian artists: There are a lot of great songs. I just tabbed a song from DC Talk and one from Anberlin. I think a lot of worship songs are easy to analyze. Also there are a lot of songbooks for worship songs. So maybe that's why not everyone tabs them ;-)
But if you ask for christian artists: There are a lot of great songs. I just tabbed a song from DC Talk and one from Anberlin.
Posted: Jun 3, 2009 12:00 AM - Quote - Report!

kdiehls

Every time I am about to ask for a specific song on here for you, it appears out there in the tabs. The most recent was "One True God." It wasn't there for about a month, and when I finally got back online to ask if you wanted to give it a try it was already there. I'm sure there will be more to come. Every time I am about to ask for a specific song on here for you, it appears out there in the tabs. The most recent was "One True God." It wasn't there for about a month, and when I finally got back online to ask if you wanted to give it a try it was already there. I'm sure there will be more to come.
Posted: Jun 20, 2009 2:33 PM - Quote - Report!

dirtmaster4

Something by Bach would be cool.
#classicalmusicisawesome
Something by Bach would be cool. #classicalmusicisawesome
Posted: Nov 11, 2013 4:22 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand