Christian Bassists

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Introductions

mtowenby

I thought I'd start a brief intro thread...

I'm 43 and from Clemson, SC...I'm a recent cross-over from guitar and have had a blast learning bass...makes me wish I'd played bass all along...I play a Squier J-Bass through a Fender Rumble 100/210 and I'm pretty happy with both. Eventually, I'd like to upgrade to a Fender J-Bass.

I like many kinds of music and am hoping to form/join a contemporary christian p/w band to play for area churches.

Guess that's about it...
I thought I'd start a brief intro thread...

I'm 43 and from Clemson, SC...I'm a recent cross-over from guitar and have had a blast learning bass...makes me wish I'd played bass all along...I play a Squier J-Bass through a Fender Rumble 100/210 and I'm pretty happy with both.  Eventually, I'd like to upgrade to a Fender J-Bass.

I like many kinds of music and am hoping to form/join a contemporary christian p/w band to play for area churches.

Guess that's about it...
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 12:31 PM - Quote - Report!

Lemurs4mangos

Cool dude, glad you switched, and thanks, follower, for the group too! Well I'm 16 from Albuquerque, NM, which is a pretty lame place, not gonna lie. I've been playing for about 3.5 years now, and I've been in a couple bands, one broke apart because our guitarist was getting annoied, and I quit the other when they started wanting to make so called "Satan Music" and I was pretty much like, screw this.... I play a Peavey Millennium 5 string, with a BXR1800H head and a 3X2 Behringer Speaker cab. I enjoy making tabs for mah fav. bands; Skillet, Disciple, Decyfer Down, RED, Thousand Foot Krutch, and others... And I'm on the look out for a band in the area. Yeah, thats it... Cool dude, glad you switched, and thanks, follower, for the group too! Well I'm 16 from Albuquerque, NM, which is a pretty lame place, not gonna lie. I've been playing for about 3.5 years now, and I've been in a couple bands, one broke apart because our guitarist was getting annoied, and I quit the other when they started wanting to make so called "Satan Music" and I was pretty much like, screw this.... I play a Peavey Millennium 5 string, with a BXR1800H head and a 3X2 Behringer Speaker cab. I enjoy making tabs for mah fav. bands; Skillet, Disciple, Decyfer Down, RED, Thousand Foot Krutch, and others... And I'm on the look out for a band in the area. Yeah, thats it...
Posted: Jan 6, 2010 11:14 PM - Quote - Report!

Canonrocker

...sounds like all of you are pro.... (I'm kinda jealous Honesty!)

I'm 14 from Phil. I've been playing the bass for 3 months ( I guess)
Obviously a NOOB. Currently I'm playing as a bassist of our church music team....
What Model I play?... I'm don't know the model but I'm using an Ibanez Bass Guitar. I hope to learn many things from you guys and see ya around :))
...sounds like all of you are pro.... (I'm kinda jealous Honesty!) I'm 14 from Phil. I've been playing the bass for 3 months ( I guess) Obviously a NOOB. Currently I'm playing as a bassist of our church music team.... What Model I play?... I'm don't know the model but I'm using an Ibanez Bass Guitar. I hope to learn many things from you guys and see ya around :))
Posted: Nov 21, 2010 2:04 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand