Christian Metalheads/Rockers

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

METAL(obviously)

Mr.Tea

So since there's a few members I thought it would be cool if you tell your favourite metal band.
Mine's Gojira and Haste the Day.
So since there's a few members I thought it would be cool if you tell your favourite metal band.
Mine's Gojira and Haste the Day.
Posted: May 16, 2008 7:13 PM - Quote - Report!

metalheadrenzo

hmmmm..August Burns Red, All That Remains, and other more... hmmmm..August Burns Red, All That Remains, and other more...
Posted: May 17, 2008 1:57 AM - Quote - Report!

MetalManiac1010

:down:DEMON HUNTER!!!! go to my profile to listen to some of their stuff!:headbang: :down:DEMON HUNTER!!!! go to my profile to listen to some of their stuff!:headbang:
Posted: May 26, 2008 4:09 AM - Quote - Report!

Metalcoresoul

Christian: August Burns Red, Demon Hunter, AILD, War of Ages, Living Sacrfice

non-Christian: All That Remains, Diecast, KSE
Christian: August Burns Red, Demon Hunter, AILD, War of Ages, Living Sacrfice

non-Christian: All That Remains, Diecast, KSE
Posted: Jun 10, 2008 4:59 PM - Quote - Report!

Caleb Weyant

demon Hunter, Augest Burns Red, Inhale Exhale, demon Hunter, Augest Burns Red, Inhale Exhale,
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 10:14 PM - Quote - Report!

bulletrocks522

None of the bands you said are actually metal. My favorite metal bands are Death, Cynic, Atheist, The Absence, Quo Vadis. We need some tr00 christian metalheads, not spin-kickimg emo ones. None of the bands you said are actually metal. My favorite metal bands are Death, Cynic, Atheist, The Absence, Quo Vadis. We need some tr00 christian metalheads, not spin-kickimg emo ones.
Posted: Dec 30, 2008 6:40 PM - Quote - Report!

Curian

my Fave christian metal bands are Alethian, Antestor, As I Lay Dying, Crimson Moonlight, Frost Like Ashes and Impending Doom, there awesome go check em out
non-christain would be Children of Bodom, All That Remains, and Trivium
my Fave christian metal bands are Alethian, Antestor, As I Lay Dying, Crimson Moonlight, Frost Like Ashes and Impending Doom, there awesome go check em out
non-christain would be Children of Bodom, All That Remains, and Trivium
Posted: Jan 1, 2009 5:07 PM - Quote - Report!

BILLYutm

favorite Christian metal is As I Lay Dying, Becoming The Archetype, Haste The Day, The Devil Wears Prada.

non-Christian would be Trivium, Slipknot, Unearth(new stuff), Dark Tranquillity(sorry if i spelled that wrong), and Necrophagist
favorite Christian metal is As I Lay Dying, Becoming The Archetype, Haste The Day, The Devil Wears Prada.

non-Christian would be Trivium, Slipknot, Unearth(new stuff), Dark Tranquillity(sorry if i spelled that wrong), and Necrophagist
Posted: Jan 14, 2009 8:05 PM - Quote - Report!

blackangel808

My fav is Demon Hunter and Disciple My fav is Demon Hunter and Disciple
Posted: Dec 29, 2010 12:42 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand