Classic Rock

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

just wondering

goonie7000

so what's everyone's favorite bands in this group? i'm a fan of just about every classic rock band there is. but my all time favorite has got to be :down:Lynyrd Skynyrd. so what's everyone's favorite bands in this group? i'm a fan of just about every classic rock band there is. but my all time favorite has got to be :down:Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Posted: Oct 31, 2007 9:20 PM - Quote - Report!

bahari

A lot of different bands.. Ac/Dc, The rolling stones, Jimi hendrix, the who.. and more. A lot of different bands.. Ac/Dc, The rolling stones, Jimi hendrix, the who.. and more.
Posted: Nov 10, 2007 8:18 PM - Quote - Report!

MetalShysty1992

Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard and Whitesnake!
off to See Def Leppard ad Whitesnake in June XD
And hopefully seeing Led Zeppelin in September on there tour XD
Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard and Whitesnake!
off to See Def Leppard ad Whitesnake in June XD
And hopefully seeing Led Zeppelin in September on there tour XD
Posted: Feb 1, 2008 8:25 PM - Quote - Report!

Rocker Extreme

Dude, Skynyrd's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, Skynyrd's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 1:49 AM - Quote - Report!

cdm0048

AC/DC takes the cake for me
they may not have had the GREATEST songs of all time but they rocked hard and never EVER lost their touch
AC/DC takes the cake for me
they may not have had the GREATEST songs of all time but they rocked hard and never EVER lost their touch
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 2:45 AM - Quote - Report!

jimmypopali

Queen! then Zeppelin! the Sabbath! they are the holy 3 to me! of course Hendrix, but nobody counts him as a band... Queen! then Zeppelin! the Sabbath! they are the holy 3 to me! of course Hendrix, but nobody counts him as a band...
Posted: Nov 30, 2008 8:55 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

:down:LED ZEPPELIN,AC/DC.ROLLING STONES. I love all classic rock:D :down:LED ZEPPELIN,AC/DC.ROLLING STONES. I love all classic rock:D
Posted: Jun 11, 2010 2:28 AM - Quote - Report!

patbuck2

Favorite classic rock band is The Jimi Hendrix Experience. Also love the later Band of Gypsies. Favorite classic rock band is The Jimi Hendrix Experience. Also love the later Band of Gypsies.
Posted: Aug 4, 2010 4:12 AM - Quote - Report!

Led Zep fan

Lynyrd Skynyrds the bomb! man, I'm telling you, there are so many great classic rock bands out there! def leppard, zeppelin, queen, hendrix, aerosmith, acdc, the who, alice cooper, bon jovi, stones, the doors, deep purple, pink floyd...... Lynyrd Skynyrds the bomb! man, I'm telling you, there are so many great classic rock bands out there! def leppard, zeppelin, queen, hendrix, aerosmith, acdc, the who, alice cooper, bon jovi, stones, the doors, deep purple, pink floyd......
Posted: Apr 2, 2013 12:15 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand