UG's CN GATOans

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Hello

magicninja_

A little group for the members of UG who play the cybernatiions game and are in the alliance GATO. Have fun post whatever the rules will allow.
A little group for the members of UG who play the cybernatiions game and are in the alliance GATO. Have fun post whatever the rules will allow.
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 2:37 AM - Quote - Report!

rabidguitarist

hello :)

I get the feeling there aren't going to be that many people in this group...
hello :)

I get the feeling there aren't going to be that many people in this group...
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 9:27 PM - Quote - Report!

magicninja_

Hmmm maybe not but I know I've signed up about 20 people to GATO from UG. If I can get them over here we can start to plot our rise to power. Hmmm maybe not but I know I've signed up about 20 people to GATO from UG. If I can get them over here we can start to plot our rise to power.
Posted: Aug 18, 2007 10:30 PM - Quote - Report!

rocker007

excellent.

Are there any wars happing at the moment?
excellent.

Are there any wars happing at the moment?
Posted: Aug 19, 2007 1:26 PM - Quote - Report!

magicninja_

I'm battling someone but he isn't putting up much of a fight. I think all the UG recruits have started getting into some skirmishes here and there as well. I'm battling someone but he isn't putting up much of a fight. I think all the UG recruits have started getting into some skirmishes here and there as well.
Posted: Aug 20, 2007 10:31 AM - Quote - Report!

corrylb19

Im really weak, could someone hook me up with some cash? I'm a GATO member, passed the test, but am still waiting for my mask. Im really weak, could someone hook me up with some cash? I'm a GATO member, passed the test, but am still waiting for my mask.
Posted: Sep 2, 2007 1:56 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand