The Children Of Bodom Appreciation Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

First Time

gcvendetta

What was the first song by CoB that you ever heard? What was the first song by CoB that you ever heard?
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 2:05 AM - Quote - Report!

MakeItWitChu

In Your Face, and honestly, i didnt care for it at the time i first heard it.
Later on though, i heard some more Bodom, and it really grew on me.
In Your Face, and honestly, i didnt care for it at the time i first heard it.
Later on though, i heard some more Bodom, and it really grew on me.
Posted: Jul 6, 2008 8:07 PM - Quote - Report!

_-Joey-_

Bed Of Razors, loved it from start to finish... & that song is responsible for who my favourite band are :) Bed Of Razors, loved it from start to finish... & that song is responsible for who my favourite band are :)
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 11:41 PM - Quote - Report!

PPPussycatt

Chokehold (Cocked n' Loaded).

BTW new US tour dates announced on Bodom's MySpace!!!
Chokehold (Cocked n' Loaded).

BTW new US tour dates announced on Bodom's MySpace!!!
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 2:56 AM - Quote - Report!

Steven E

Bodom Beach Terror Bodom Beach Terror
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 6:06 AM - Quote - Report!

overkill127

I was watching headbangers ball and hellhounds on my trail came on. i didnt really like it, but after listeing to it a couple more times it grew on me. I was watching headbangers ball and hellhounds on my trail came on. i didnt really like it, but after listeing to it a couple more times it grew on me.
Posted: Aug 20, 2008 11:40 PM - Quote - Report!

GuitarManiac110

Are you dead yet. Are you dead yet.
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 7:22 PM - Quote - Report!

apak

Don't really remember. most likely downfall? I fucking hated it. Then I listened to music more and more and started to appreciate their music. I fucking loved it. Don't really remember. most likely downfall? I fucking hated it. Then I listened to music more and more and started to appreciate their music. I fucking loved it.
Posted: Dec 30, 2009 8:07 PM - Quote - Report!

jonas3

haha "Are You Dead Yet?", too haha "Are You Dead Yet?", too
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 12:48 AM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

Are You Dead Yet. I didnt like it at first, but after my friend showed me their version of "Oops I Did It Again", I listened again and loved it, Are You Dead Yet. I didnt like it at first, but after my friend showed me their version of "Oops I Did It Again", I listened again and loved it,
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 12:03 AM - Quote - Report!

Kintu

I think it was "Silent Night, Bodom Night" or "Lake Bodom", I fell in love right in that moment. I think it was "Silent Night, Bodom Night" or "Lake Bodom", I fell in love right in that moment.
Posted: Jul 22, 2010 12:26 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

I think it was Children of Decadence or Lake Bodom.. At that time,I wasn't really that much into Death Metal apart from Sentenced,but after listening a few tracks more... I started to like Children of Bodom a lot too. That was like..2005? :D
So I've been a CoB fan for a short while,yeah.
I think it was Children of Decadence or Lake Bodom.. At that time,I wasn't really that much into Death Metal apart from Sentenced,but after listening a few tracks more... I started to like Children of Bodom a lot too. That was like..2005? :D So I've been a CoB fan for a short while,yeah.
Posted: Aug 7, 2010 10:24 PM - Quote - Report!

100%

Are You Dead Yet, and at the time i didn't really care for it much but it did grow on me Are You Dead Yet, and at the time i didn't really care for it much but it did grow on me
Posted: Aug 8, 2010 6:54 PM - Quote - Report!

megan9987

I think mine was "Are You Dead Yet" I kept hearing or reading somewhere about Children of Bodom, so I looked them up on youtube and the first one I heard was "Are You Dead Yet" and I was like obsessed with it for a couple days :D I think mine was "Are You Dead Yet" I kept hearing or reading somewhere about Children of Bodom, so I looked them up on youtube and the first one I heard was "Are You Dead Yet" and I was like obsessed with it for a couple days :D
Posted: Sep 1, 2010 4:45 AM - Quote - Report!

Aleksi

It was either Downfall or Needled 24/7 for me, I can't remember which of the two. I do remember, however, that I was totally blown away by their sound and I've been a huge fan ever since (Blooddrunk excluded). It was either Downfall or Needled 24/7 for me, I can't remember which of the two. I do remember, however, that I was totally blown away by their sound and I've been a huge fan ever since (Blooddrunk excluded).
Posted: Oct 15, 2010 1:11 AM - Quote - Report!

EddieRowan

Blooddrunk.

I read GuitarWorld magazine, and it comes with a disc with a bunch of stuff on it every month. On one disc, Alexi was showing how to play "Blooddrunk". Before that, I could care less about extreme metal. But that lesson showed me that there was actual music behind the...uh..."singing".
Blooddrunk. I read GuitarWorld magazine, and it comes with a disc with a bunch of stuff on it every month. On one disc, Alexi was showing how to play "Blooddrunk". Before that, I could care less about extreme metal. But that lesson showed me that there was actual music behind the...uh..."singing".
Posted: Nov 23, 2010 11:34 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand