The Children Of Bodom Appreciation Group

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Expectations for another album?

_-Joey-_

Hey CoB fans!

Just wondering on what you might expect from another Children Of Bodom album?

What kind of direction do you think they may take?

Say if you were to fuse two of their albums together & get their next release, which albums would it be?

So, what would you like it to be like/what do you think it'll be like?
Hey CoB fans!

Just wondering on what you might expect from another Children Of Bodom album?

What kind of direction do you think they may take?

Say if you were to fuse two of their albums together & get their next release, which albums would it be?

So, what would you like it to be like/what do you think it'll be like?
Posted: Jun 8, 2009 8:43 PM - Quote - Report!

Ne0Assass1n

I want it to go back to the Something Wild-Hate Crew Deathroll days :( It's getting to metalcore ish imho. I liked the old full of shred shit. I want it to go back to the Something Wild-Hate Crew Deathroll days :( It's getting to metalcore ish imho. I liked the old full of shred shit.
Posted: Aug 3, 2009 5:30 AM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

I hope it can be recognized as Children of Bodom's stuff.Awesome riffs,even better solos than on Blooddrunk.
If I had the chance to fuse two together..I'd like Are You Dead Yet's (The album's) lyrics and the guitars from Hatebreeder.But that would be quite impossible.I would also hope that Alexi would sing in the way as he used to before "Are You Dead Yet?"
I hope it can be recognized as Children of Bodom's stuff.Awesome riffs,even better solos than on Blooddrunk. If I had the chance to fuse two together..I'd like Are You Dead Yet's (The album's) lyrics and the guitars from Hatebreeder.But that would be quite impossible.I would also hope that Alexi would sing in the way as he used to before "Are You Dead Yet?"
Posted: Dec 22, 2009 11:32 PM - Quote - Report!

GuitarManiac110

Bodoms next album is going to be more like the old almbums,Alexi said. Bodoms next album is going to be more like the old almbums,Alexi said.
Posted: Feb 26, 2010 4:08 PM - Quote - Report!

Sakke

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Feb 26th, 2010 at 11:08am :
Bodoms next album is going to be more like the old almbums,Alexi said.
I certainly hope so. Maybe Alexi could be in the top 5 of my fav guitarists,influential he is to me anyhow.
[QUOTE u='GuitarManiac110' d='2010-02-26 11:08:02']Bodoms next album is going to be more like the old almbums,Alexi said.[/QUOTE] I certainly hope so. Maybe Alexi could be in the top 5 of my fav guitarists,influential he is to me anyhow.
Posted: Feb 28, 2010 10:14 PM - Quote - Report!

AJSaw

GuitarManiac110 wrote on Feb 26th, 2010 at 11:08am :
Bodoms next album is going to be more like the old almbums,Alexi said.

Thats good. I was really dissapointed with Bloodrunk. It didnt seem like it was them, more like Lamb of God. They lost their "melodic" part of "melodic death metal" on that one. I will get criticised, but I really hope its more like "Are You Dead Yet", I liked Alexi's vocals, and the guitar parts on that more than any other album. So maybe mix AYDY and Hate Crew Deathroll, both great albums. :D
[QUOTE u='GuitarManiac110' d='2010-02-26 11:08:02']Bodoms next album is going to be more like the old almbums,Alexi said.[/QUOTE] Thats good. I was really dissapointed with Bloodrunk. It didnt seem like it was them, more like Lamb of God. They lost their "melodic" part of "melodic death metal" on that one. I will get criticised, but I really hope its more like "Are You Dead Yet", I liked Alexi's vocals, and the guitar parts on that more than any other album. So maybe mix AYDY and Hate Crew Deathroll, both great albums. :D
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 12:00 AM - Quote - Report!

apak

I understand that fans get disappointed when change happens, but I liked the Blooddrunk album. It still retained most of the melodic qualities of old Bodom, but I think just in general, Alexi's vocals were really good and that the riffs and guitar tone were heavier and groovier. As a Bodom fan before the album, I'd say the Blooddrunk album was really good. I think the weakest one is definitely Are You There Yet, except a couple really awesome tracks.

I can really care less how the next album turns out. I'm still getting it for sure and will take it for what it is. They're a good band. How can the album be that bad?
I understand that fans get disappointed when change happens, but I liked the Blooddrunk album. It still retained most of the melodic qualities of old Bodom, but I think just in general, Alexi's vocals were really good and that the riffs and guitar tone were heavier and groovier. As a Bodom fan before the album, I'd say the Blooddrunk album was really good. I think the weakest one is definitely Are You There Yet, except a couple really awesome tracks. I can really care less how the next album turns out. I'm still getting it for sure and will take it for what it is. They're a good band. How can the album be that bad?
Posted: Jul 21, 2010 9:59 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand