Coheed and Cambria

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Least Favorite Coheed and Cambria song

ForeverInUtero

i know everyone has their favorites, but no one ever talks about their least faves.

mine is prob
Justice in Murder (even though i love the solo)
Mother May I is pretty mediocre
Blood Red Summer (yet i love other poppy Co&Ca songs i.e.: A Favor, House Atlantic, and Feathers...)
i know everyone has their favorites, but no one ever talks about their least faves.

mine is prob
Justice in Murder (even though i love the solo)
Mother May I is pretty mediocre
Blood Red Summer (yet i love other poppy Co&Ca songs i.e.: A Favor, House Atlantic, and Feathers...)
Posted: Feb 21, 2009 10:55 PM - Quote - Report!

Mobroz

I, Robot
Mother may I
That is all!
I, Robot
Mother may I
That is all!
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 3:24 AM - Quote - Report!

tesco__monster

Junesong provision, Feathers, IRO-BOT, Heartshot kid disaster, Wake up, a favor house atlantic Junesong provision, Feathers, IRO-BOT, Heartshot kid disaster, Wake up, a favor house atlantic
Posted: Feb 26, 2009 9:34 AM - Quote - Report!

Mizada

how the hell do you hate a favor house atlantic how the hell do you hate a favor house atlantic
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 5:36 PM - Quote - Report!

Mizada

wake up is the only song i dont like wake up is the only song i dont like
Posted: Feb 27, 2009 5:36 PM - Quote - Report!

ForeverInUtero

how do you guys not like Wake Up or HEARSHOT KID DISASTER???
to each his own...
how do you guys not like Wake Up or HEARSHOT KID DISASTER???
to each his own...
Posted: Feb 28, 2009 1:43 AM - Quote - Report!

tesco__monster

How do you like a favor house atlantic!?!?
Wake up is just a token acoustic track that doesn't go anywhere
Hate Claudio's vocals on Heartshot kid disaster.
How do you like a favor house atlantic!?!?
Wake up is just a token acoustic track that doesn't go anywhere
Hate Claudio's vocals on Heartshot kid disaster.
Posted: Mar 2, 2009 10:35 AM - Quote - Report!

ForeverInUtero

ok well to each his own i guessss. thats kinda the point of the thread, so ill stop questioning people's posts...... ok well to each his own i guessss. thats kinda the point of the thread, so ill stop questioning people's posts......
Posted: Mar 7, 2009 12:16 AM - Quote - Report!

pc&c/x?

i despise blood red summer... surprised as to why i haven't deleted it yet it is so pivotal to the plot i despise blood red summer... surprised as to why i haven't deleted it yet it is so pivotal to the plot
Posted: Mar 28, 2009 2:38 AM - Quote - Report!

schtick_bomb

the running free..... i hate his vocals, i hate the annoying intro, i hate the fact claudio used song writers. Worthless song. the running free..... i hate his vocals, i hate the annoying intro, i hate the fact claudio used song writers. Worthless song.
Posted: Jun 6, 2009 4:34 AM - Quote - Report!

ForeverInUtero

schtick_bomb wrote on Jun 5th, 2009 at 11:34pm :
the running free..... i hate his vocals, i hate the annoying intro, i hate the fact claudio used song writers. Worthless song.
agreed; i dont like the vocals at all. he didnt write it?
schtick_bomb wrote on Jun 5th, 2009 at 11:34pm :
the running free..... i hate his vocals, i hate the annoying intro, i hate the fact claudio used song writers. Worthless song.

agreed; i dont like the vocals at all. he didnt write it?
Posted: Jun 13, 2009 2:57 PM - Quote - Report!

Paddy_s13

Nah. This song was made for the Transformers sound track when Coheed were going through that rough patch and nearly broke up. So Claudio and some other writers made this song. That's why it doesn't really fit in properly. My least favourite sadly is 'Hearshot kid disaster'. However I don't hate it! They are all awesome really. Nah. This song was made for the Transformers sound track when Coheed were going through that rough patch and nearly broke up. So Claudio and some other writers made this song. That's why it doesn't really fit in properly.

My least favourite sadly is 'Hearshot kid disaster'. However I don't hate it! They are all awesome really.
Posted: Sep 5, 2009 3:20 PM - Quote - Report!

Solo Wing

The only thing i can really think of is The Running Free, and it's not bad it's just mediocre. Also i gotta say i'm surprised on how many people are saying Heartshot Kid Disaster, that song is crazy! The only thing i can really think of is The Running Free, and it's not bad it's just mediocre.

Also i gotta say i'm surprised on how many people are saying Heartshot Kid Disaster, that song is crazy!
Posted: Sep 12, 2009 8:10 PM - Quote - Report!

Trabo

definitley justice in murder... sounds like a corny 80s tune. i love mother may i.. especially the outro definitley justice in murder... sounds like a corny 80s tune. i love mother may i.. especially the outro
Posted: Sep 26, 2009 6:00 PM - Quote - Report!

Butthead

The Running Free. It's the ONLY Coheed song I'm not real fond of.

And how can you guys hate Hearshot and Junesong?? Junesong is in my top 5 Coheed tracks. And 2113? Wow.
The Running Free. It's the ONLY Coheed song I'm not real fond of.

And how can you guys hate Hearshot and Junesong?? Junesong is in my top 5 Coheed tracks. And 2113? Wow.
Posted: Sep 26, 2009 11:45 PM - Quote - Report!

THEMAINRIFF

I like all Coheed and Cambria but my least favorite is The Running Free I like all Coheed and Cambria but my least favorite is The Running Free
Posted: Sep 26, 2009 11:47 PM - Quote - Report!

thecrowing33

my least favorite would have to be elf tower new mexico. but it was written when they were still shabutie. my least favorite would have to be elf tower new mexico. but it was written when they were still shabutie.
Posted: Nov 13, 2009 5:31 PM - Quote - Report!

[x]Huffy[x]

My least favourite is definitely The Running Free. I actually hate that song. My least favourite is definitely The Running Free. I actually hate that song.
Posted: Jan 31, 2010 9:42 PM - Quote - Report!

Butthead

thecrowing33 wrote on Nov 13th, 2009 at 12:31pm :
my least favorite would have to be elf tower new mexico. but it was written when they were still shabutie.

That has to be one of my favorites. I love the Shabutie era though. Did you know Delirium Trigger was a Shabutie track? It was taken off of the ep and put straight on SSTB.
[QUOTE u='thecrowing33' d='2009-11-13 12:31:03']my least favorite would have to be elf tower new mexico. but it was written when they were still shabutie.[/QUOTE] That has to be one of my favorites. I love the Shabutie era though. Did you know Delirium Trigger was a Shabutie track? It was taken off of the ep and put straight on SSTB.
Posted: Feb 1, 2010 12:04 AM - Quote - Report!

mikko 9119

a favor house atlantic is one of my favorites.
and 2113?!?! woow..
my least is definitely justice in murder. there's a lot of songs i haven't been able to get used to off their new cd, and some off of SSTB, but it's comin to me
a favor house atlantic is one of my favorites. and 2113?!?! woow.. my least is definitely justice in murder. there's a lot of songs i haven't been able to get used to off their new cd, and some off of SSTB, but it's comin to me
Posted: Feb 2, 2010 6:38 PM - Quote - Report!

Veil of Lies

I don't like No World For Tomorrow. It's sort of like they tried to dip into metal, but didn't go all out. The End Complete III: The End Complete did a WAY better job at it. I don't like No World For Tomorrow. It's sort of like they tried to dip into metal, but didn't go all out. The End Complete III: The End Complete did a WAY better job at it.
Posted: Mar 29, 2010 6:47 PM - Quote - Report!

SteveHouse

Wake Up and Blood Red Summer. No question. Wake Up and Blood Red Summer. No question.
Posted: Mar 29, 2010 8:44 PM - Quote - Report!

3lacksabbath81

uhm. none of them. really. uhm. none of them. really.
Posted: Mar 31, 2010 4:44 AM - Quote - Report!

droppedasachild

tesco__monster wrote on Feb 26th, 2009 at 4:34am :
Junesong provision, Feathers, IRO-BOT, Heartshot kid disaster, Wake up, a favor house atlantic
go die ina fire jeez those songs are awesome
[QUOTE u='tesco__monster' d='2009-02-26 04:34:23']Junesong provision, Feathers, IRO-BOT, Heartshot kid disaster, Wake up, a favor house atlantic[/QUOTE]go die ina fire jeez those songs are awesome
Posted: Jul 24, 2010 6:28 AM - Quote - Report!

droppedasachild

forgot my least fav would have to be justice in murder although i like all their songs
just thats prolly my least fav
forgot my least fav would have to be justice in murder although i like all their songs just thats prolly my least fav
Posted: Jul 24, 2010 6:36 AM - Quote - Report!

Ranmanbassist18

Its very hard to say this. I am a very huge fan of their music , tattoo and everything. I cant say any song really. I like some more than others. Over all i like their music, nothing stands out as a song i would hate or not want to listen to. Its very hard to say this. I am a very huge fan of their music , tattoo and everything. I cant say any song really. I like some more than others. Over all i like their music, nothing stands out as a song i would hate or not want to listen to.
Posted: Jan 14, 2011 1:15 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand