COLD Army

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

The New COLD Album

BushMasterFlex

Supposedly a new COLD album is coming out in 2009 with the orignal line up. I dont know much after that so if you know any news let me know. Supposedly a new COLD album is coming out in 2009 with the orignal line up. I dont know much after that so if you know any news let me know.
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 9:44 PM - Quote - Report!

coldfan

To update this thread........the new round about date for release of COLD:EPIC is late May and early June 2010 To update this thread........the new round about date for release of COLD:EPIC is late May and early June 2010
Posted: Apr 4, 2010 6:31 AM - Quote - Report!

BushMasterFlex

thanks. its good to know im not alone on this site anymore!

lately ive gotten my COLD news from wiki so im not sure how accurate it is
thanks. its good to know im not alone on this site anymore! lately ive gotten my COLD news from wiki so im not sure how accurate it is
Posted: Apr 7, 2010 9:02 PM - Quote - Report!

coldfan

Well Wiki is updated by the people that read it so i wouldn't really trust that site for updated issues. On that site if people are not really interested in the topic it won't get updated Well Wiki is updated by the people that read it so i wouldn't really trust that site for updated issues. On that site if people are not really interested in the topic it won't get updated
Posted: May 5, 2010 1:10 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand