COLD Army

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Whats your favorite COLD song?

BushMasterFlex

COLD has to many songs I love, so if I had to pick a few it would have to be Give, Superstar, Strip Her Down, No One, Just Got Wicked, Send in the Clowns, Remedy, Stupid Girl, Rain Song, Back Home, Happens All the Time, and When Angels Fly Away. Thats 3 songs from each album that are my favorite. COLD has to many songs I love, so if I had to pick a few it would have to be Give, Superstar, Strip Her Down, No One, Just Got Wicked, Send in the Clowns, Remedy, Stupid Girl, Rain Song, Back Home, Happens All the Time, and When Angels Fly Away. Thats 3 songs from each album that are my favorite.
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 4:18 PM - Quote - Report!

5fdp

well i got 13 diff demos and cds and what not but off the real cds my favorite would be...go away, give,insane....just got wicked, no one, and bleed...suffocate, sad happy rain song...gods song, when heavens not far away and when angels fly away but the acoustic versions of anything are super legit as well well i got 13 diff demos and cds and what not but off the real cds my favorite would be...go away, give,insane....just got wicked, no one, and bleed...suffocate, sad happy rain song...gods song, when heavens not far away and when angels fly away but the acoustic versions of anything are super legit as well
Posted: Jan 19, 2010 5:58 AM - Quote - Report!

coldfan

My COLD Favs are as listed 1-10

1. Just Got Wicked (madhatter remix).......Project 13
2. Sting Me................................................ Unreleased
3. With My Mind.........................................Psi Ops Soundtrack
4. Thirteen aka BLEED...............................13 Ways to bleed on stage (Demo)
5. The Monsters Gone...............................Unreleased
6. Send in the Clowns...............................13 Ways to bleed on stage
7. Stupid Girl (My life is long remix)...........Stupid Girl [EP]
8. Came all the way..................................Psi Ops Soundtrack
9. Gone Away.........(secret track)..............Year of the Spider
10. Space Oddity....(David Bowie Cover)...Oddity

I have a lot of other songs i like but these are my top 10
My COLD Favs are as listed 1-10 1. Just Got Wicked (madhatter remix).......Project 13 2. Sting Me................................................Unreleased 3. With My Mind.........................................Psi Ops Soundtrack 4. Thirteen aka BLEED...............................13 Ways to bleed on stage (Demo) 5. The Monsters Gone...............................Unreleased 6. Send in the Clowns...............................13 Ways to bleed on stage 7. Stupid Girl (My life is long remix)...........Stupid Girl [EP] 8. Came all the way..................................Psi Ops Soundtrack 9. Gone Away.........(secret track)..............Year of the Spider 10. Space Oddity....(David Bowie Cover)...Oddity I have a lot of other songs i like but these are my top 10
Posted: Apr 4, 2010 6:46 AM - Quote - Report!

remx15

i have too many favorites, but lately, Sick of Man has been a favorite. i have too many favorites, but lately, Sick of Man has been a favorite.
Posted: May 18, 2013 5:28 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand