What do you think???
I think it's SO COOL!!!
These videos are cool:
http://www.gibson.com/robotguitar/RobotGuitarVideo Voting.aspx
What do you think???
I think it's SO COOL!!!
These videos are cool:
http://www.gibson.com/robotguitar/RobotGuitarVideoVoting.aspx
Posted: Nov 20, 2007 6:30 AM - Quote - Report!

SixStringSavior

lol kinda niffty. poor strat lol kinda niffty. poor strat
Posted: Nov 22, 2007 7:26 AM - Quote - Report!

mini-slash

I don't know....it kinda takes the art out of properly tuning your guitar but hey....as long as the tuning is MnFn' precise....otherwise that thing can kiss my... And I'm a life-long Gibson fan, so that means a lot. I don't know....it kinda takes the art out of properly tuning your guitar but hey....as long as the tuning is MnFn' precise....otherwise that thing can kiss my... And I'm a life-long Gibson fan, so that means a lot.
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 7:55 PM - Quote - Report!

hellfire21

its alright its alright
Posted: Nov 24, 2007 8:22 PM - Quote - Report!

Sprg Canandoes

I don't know....it kinda takes the art out of properly tuning your guitar but hey....as long as the tuning is MnFn' precise....otherwise that thing can kiss my... And I'm a life-long Gibson fan, so that means a lot

True, but if you are lazy...
I don't know....it kinda takes the art out of properly tuning your guitar but hey....as long as the tuning is MnFn' precise....otherwise that thing can kiss my... And I'm a life-long Gibson fan, so that means a lot

True, but if you are lazy...
Posted: Nov 27, 2007 6:19 AM - Quote - Report!

Death-Reaper

Nah I won't buy it.. I think most guitarists prefer not being dependant on such things, I mean, when this thingie fails, you're making a complete fool out of yourself, when ur not tuned... Nah I won't buy it.. I think most guitarists prefer not being dependant on such things, I mean, when this thingie fails, you're making a complete fool out of yourself, when ur not tuned...
Posted: Nov 29, 2007 5:51 PM - Quote - Report!

Ibeatonthebrat

enh. enh.
Posted: Apr 14, 2008 8:40 PM - Quote - Report!

angus_young_32

i prefer standard guitar equipment, i would never play with a wireless guitar, and for me tuning my guitar is a kind of pre-playing ritual. i think that the only thing good about the robot guitar is it's colors. i prefer standard guitar equipment, i would never play with a wireless guitar, and for me tuning my guitar is a kind of pre-playing ritual. i think that the only thing good about the robot guitar is it's colors.
Posted: May 17, 2008 10:04 PM - Quote - Report!

LeVeL-27 Freak

dont trust robots they'll get you in your sleep 0_0 dont trust robots they'll get you in your sleep 0_0
Posted: May 19, 2008 5:15 PM - Quote - Report!

ican'tremember

Its a kewl guitar. But, it takes out alot of the fun of owning a guitar Its a kewl guitar. But, it takes out alot of the fun of owning a guitar
Posted: Mar 25, 2009 12:39 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand