Cool Guitar Owner Society

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

What Music Do You Play On Your Awesome Guitar?

fretmaster5000

I play mostly metal and rockish punkish stuff I play mostly metal and rockish punkish stuff
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 7:49 PM - Quote - Report!

purplestrat

alternative...a little jazz and blues on my strat alternative...a little jazz and blues on my strat
Posted: Nov 9, 2007 3:39 AM - Quote - Report!

Sprg Canandoes

punk, alternative, grunge, and stuff with pinch harmonics. punk, alternative, grunge, and stuff with pinch harmonics.
Posted: Nov 9, 2007 2:44 PM - Quote - Report!

DDOG1230

metal, metal, metal, and classic rock metal, metal, metal, and classic rock
Posted: Nov 12, 2007 4:10 AM - Quote - Report!

SixStringSavior

anyting i write..which is anything from blues to metal. ive been writting a lot of like...major key'd rock stuff latly. i also play a tiny bit of punk. but thats too easy and gets boring. lol anyting i write..which is anything from blues to metal. ive been writting a lot of like...major key'd rock stuff latly. i also play a tiny bit of punk. but thats too easy and gets boring. lol
Posted: Nov 13, 2007 4:06 PM - Quote - Report!

purplestrat

yah, alternative and punk is too easy...thats why i started learning jazz and blues yah, alternative and punk is too easy...thats why i started learning jazz and blues
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 12:43 AM - Quote - Report!

hellfire21

classic, punk, rock, grunge, and funk classic, punk, rock, grunge, and funk
Posted: Nov 15, 2007 10:18 PM - Quote - Report!

punkrox101

classic rock, punk, pop rock. classic rock, punk, pop rock.
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 4:55 AM - Quote - Report!

Death-Reaper

good question....

I'll name some bands, that's easier, Bullet For My Valentine, Children Of Bodom, Taking Back Sunday, Atreyu, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Enter Shikari, Guns N' Roses, Metallica, Pantera, Noyalty, and Trivium x'D
good question....

I'll name some bands, that's easier, Bullet For My Valentine, Children Of Bodom, Taking Back Sunday, Atreyu, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Enter Shikari, Guns N' Roses, Metallica, Pantera, Noyalty, and Trivium x'D
Posted: Nov 30, 2007 6:49 AM - Quote - Report!

TheShred201

Metal
Shred
Jazz
Classical
and sometimes a bit of blues and country stuff.
I could break the stuff down more, but that's what I'm putting for now.
Metal
Shred
Jazz
Classical
and sometimes a bit of blues and country stuff.
I could break the stuff down more, but that's what I'm putting for now.
Posted: Jan 11, 2008 1:24 AM - Quote - Report!

ican'tremember

metal,classic rock, blues, jazz, funk, classical, sometimes country metal,classic rock, blues, jazz, funk, classical, sometimes country
Posted: Mar 25, 2009 12:41 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand