Cort Owners' Club

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Question about lower bout width

innova125

Hello everybody..
My name is John and I am from Greece.
Well technically I shouldn't be a member of your group since I do not own a cort guitar yet, but I became a member because I want to ask a question about cort guitars and I think that this is the best place to gather info about this brand.
Long story short, I am a 100% beginner looking for an electro acoustic guitar.
I've decided to pull the trigger on Cort Luce L100F. Here is the link to the official cort website (http://www.cortguitars.com/en/product/l100f).
I understand that this item has an "SFX" body shape, that the min. depth (on the upper bout) is 91mm and that the max. depth (on the lower bout) is 106mm. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the lower bout width because I am kind of a short guy with small hands and I want to make sure that this won't be a large guitar for me.
I've tried some dreadnought body guitars and really struggle with them.
I should mention that I sent an e-mail to cort guitars asking for the specs for this guitar but never got a reply and the local distributor of cort guitars in Greece does not have this guitar in stock
My apologies for:
a) Becoming a part of your group without actually owning a cort guitar (hope that this will change soon)
b) My bad English
c) For posting the link to the cort website (not sure if it was against the rules)
Thank you all in advance
Hello everybody..
My name is John and I am from Greece.
Well technically I shouldn't be a member of your group since I do not own a cort guitar yet, but I became a member because I want to ask a question about cort guitars and I think that this is the best place to gather info about this brand.
Long story short, I am a 100% beginner looking for an electro acoustic guitar.
I've decided to pull the trigger on Cort Luce L100F. Here is the link to the official cort website (http://www.cortguitars.com/en/product/l100f).
I understand that this item has an "SFX" body shape, that the min. depth (on the upper bout) is 91mm and that the max. depth (on the lower bout) is 106mm. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the lower bout width because I am kind of a short guy with small hands and I want to make sure that this won't be a large guitar for me.
I've tried some dreadnought body guitars and really struggle with them.
I should mention that I sent an e-mail to cort guitars asking for the specs for this guitar but never got a reply and the local distributor of cort guitars in Greece does not have this guitar in stock
My apologies for:
a) Becoming a part of your group without actually owning a cort guitar (hope that this will change soon)
b) My bad English
c) For posting the link to the cort website (not sure if it was against the rules)
Thank you all in advance
Posted: Apr 17, 2015 2:37 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand