Classic Rock Guitarists

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Non Members Wan't To Join Post Here

zaydn

If you are not a member and would like permision to join post here to apply for membership.
If you are not a member and would like permision to join post here to apply for membership.
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 7:25 PM - Quote - Report!

AeroRocker

hey dude im all classic rock....if i dont listen to it and play it one day, it means i was physically unable to do so...just for the record, my faves are aerosmith, ac/dc, black sabbath, zeppelin, scorpions, etc hey dude im all classic rock....if i dont listen to it and play it one day, it means i was physically unable to do so...just for the record, my faves are aerosmith, ac/dc, black sabbath, zeppelin, scorpions, etc
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 7:27 PM - Quote - Report!

zaydn

Nice you are so in. Nice you are so in.
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 8:08 PM - Quote - Report!

guitarzan1002

i know you and i agree with aerorocker i know you and i agree with aerorocker
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 8:25 PM - Quote - Report!

zaydn

Fine Fine
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 8:28 PM - Quote - Report!

sg255

Does listening to AC/DC, Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Sabbath, the Stones, Thin Lizzy, The Who etc. gain entry into this cool looking group? If so, can I join? Does listening to AC/DC, Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Sabbath, the Stones, Thin Lizzy, The Who etc. gain entry into this cool looking group? If so, can I join?
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 11:08 PM - Quote - Report!

zaydn

Heck Yah. Heck Yah.
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 2:03 AM - Quote - Report!

121lespaul

GN'R all the way dude GN'R all the way dude
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 12:27 PM - Quote - Report!

zaydn

Nice you are in. Nice you are in.
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 12:38 PM - Quote - Report!

Rocker Extreme

Dude, I like Zeppelin, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Blue Oyster Cult, Pink Floyd, and Lynyrd Skynyrd, and that's just a few. If you want to know more, check out my profile. So, can I be in? Dude, I like Zeppelin, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Blue Oyster Cult, Pink Floyd, and Lynyrd Skynyrd, and that's just a few. If you want to know more, check out my profile. So, can I be in?
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 9:37 PM - Quote - Report!

zaydn

sure. sure.
Posted: Apr 22, 2008 11:59 PM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

THRASH TILL DEATH! FUCK FLOYD! :headbang: THRASH TILL DEATH! FUCK FLOYD! :headbang:
Posted: May 24, 2008 3:13 PM - Quote - Report!

jerguitar_wiz

i like alot of genre's but my favorite classic band would have to be black sabbath just listen the guitarist tony loami 9i think i spelled it wrong was really ahead of his time he made tapping (used in the song paraniod) with ozzy's voice (later dio's voice) they were just the best classic rock band ever

jer
i like alot of genre's but my favorite classic band would have to be black sabbath just listen the guitarist tony loami 9i think i spelled it wrong was really ahead of his time he made tapping (used in the song paraniod) with ozzy's voice (later dio's voice) they were just the best classic rock band ever

jer
Posted: May 25, 2008 7:31 PM - Quote - Report!

dviv17

I basically only listen to 60s and 70s rock. My dad made me grow up on the Beatles, and I mostly only listen to and play The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Cream, The Doors, Guess Who, The Who, Jimi, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, and the Rolling Stones. Those are just ones from off of my head. I basically only listen to 60s and 70s rock. My dad made me grow up on the Beatles, and I mostly only listen to and play The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Cream, The Doors, Guess Who, The Who, Jimi, The Kinks, Led Zeppelin, and the Rolling Stones. Those are just ones from off of my head.
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 2:58 AM - Quote - Report!

Roy McCartney

Here I go: Beatles, Cream, Led Zeppelin, Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band.

Guitarists: Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Keith Richards, Vivian Stanshall
Here I go: Beatles, Cream, Led Zeppelin, Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band.

Guitarists: Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Keith Richards, Vivian Stanshall
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 1:13 AM - Quote - Report!

zaydn

Dude, you were in at Clapton, and Hendrix. Dude, you were in at Clapton, and Hendrix.
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 1:31 AM - Quote - Report!

k00kie M0nster

my favorite band is the Beatles. But I also dig alotta Hendrix, Zep, and Rolling Stones. my favorite band is the Beatles. But I also dig alotta Hendrix, Zep, and Rolling Stones.
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 9:38 PM - Quote - Report!

Silent_Crow13

I love classic rock everything from AC/DC to Bob Seger I love classic rock everything from AC/DC to Bob Seger
Posted: Nov 13, 2008 8:47 PM - Quote - Report!

jthm_guitarist

Hey guys I wrote a rock song, how long until it is classic rock? It sounds like a mix between AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Bad Company, B.B. King, The Beatles, Jeff Beck, Black Sabbath, Blackfoot, Blind Faith, Blue Cheer, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, The Cars, Cream, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Deep Purple, Derek and the Dominoes, Dire Straits, The Doors, Eagles, Foreigner, Free, Golden Earring, Grand Funk Railroad, The Guess Who, Guns 'N' Roses, Hawkwind, Heart, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Eric Johnson, King Crimson, Kiss, L.A. Guns, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Steve Miller Band, Misfits, Montrose, Mountain, Ted Nugent, Thin Lizzy, The Outlaws, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Pink Floyd, The Police, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Rush, Steppenwolf, Thin Lizzy, .38 Special, U.F.O., Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Who, Yes, and ZZ Top. Hey guys I wrote a rock song, how long until it is classic rock?

It sounds like a mix between AC/DC, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, Bad Company, B.B. King, The Beatles, Jeff Beck, Black Sabbath, Blackfoot, Blind Faith, Blue Cheer, Blue Oyster Cult, Boston, The Cars, Cream, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Deep Purple, Derek and the Dominoes, Dire Straits, The Doors, Eagles, Foreigner, Free, Golden Earring, Grand Funk Railroad, The Guess Who, Guns 'N' Roses, Hawkwind, Heart, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Eric Johnson, King Crimson, Kiss, L.A. Guns, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Steve Miller Band, Misfits, Montrose, Mountain, Ted Nugent, Thin Lizzy, The Outlaws, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Pink Floyd, The Police, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Rush, Steppenwolf, Thin Lizzy, .38 Special, U.F.O., Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Who, Yes, and ZZ Top.
Posted: Apr 27, 2009 10:58 AM - Quote - Report!

SwampAshSpecial

I love classic rock and metal. Particularly rock. I like some of the older stuff (Queen, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Rolling Stones) and then loads of others (Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, B.B. King, Thin Lizzy, ZZ Top, G'n'R, the Eagles, Ozzy, Sabbath, Zepellin, Kiss, Steppenwolf, Van Halen and a load of others! I love classic rock and metal. Particularly rock. I like some of the older stuff (Queen, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Rolling Stones) and then loads of others (Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Hendrix, Clapton, Beck, B.B. King, Thin Lizzy, ZZ Top, G'n'R, the Eagles, Ozzy, Sabbath, Zepellin, Kiss, Steppenwolf, Van Halen and a load of others!
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 1:41 AM - Quote - Report!

diedoman

i like guns 'n roses, especially the old set, with slash, or with buckethead, both great, also like velvet revolver, lynyrd skynyrd, poison, voivod, the police, and a little kiss won't kill me ^^ i like guns 'n roses, especially the old set, with slash, or with buckethead, both great, also like velvet revolver, lynyrd skynyrd, poison, voivod, the police, and a little kiss won't kill me ^^
Posted: Aug 5, 2009 6:22 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

im 11 years old and i love classic rock! Led zeppelin,Ac/dc,jimi hendrix,deep purple,rolling stones, Guns n' Roses and a lot more can i please join? im 11 years old and i love classic rock! Led zeppelin,Ac/dc,jimi hendrix,deep purple,rolling stones, Guns n' Roses and a lot more can i please join?
Posted: Jun 15, 2010 2:27 AM - Quote - Report!

stef123

I love CR. I love CR.
Posted: Sep 11, 2010 9:54 AM - Quote - Report!

aerorocker101

anything that is considered classic rock is in for me!!!!! I love aerosmith acdc the beatles van halen pink floyd the who janis joplin G N' R rush yes tom petty zepplin and many man MORE anything that is considered classic rock is in for me!!!!! I love aerosmith acdc the beatles van halen pink floyd the who janis joplin G N' R rush yes tom petty zepplin and many man MORE
Posted: Oct 2, 2010 2:31 PM - Quote - Report!

tortilla

all i listen to/play is classic rock
mostly hendrix
but also the doors, the beatles, Santana
all i listen to/play is classic rock mostly hendrix but also the doors, the beatles, Santana
Posted: Mar 1, 2011 3:22 AM - Quote - Report!

Virtuosofreak

I like some classic rock,and also play some of it.(like:Toto,Sabbath(i know they're metal),Purple,Skynyrd) Does this count? If yes,can i join in? I like some classic rock,and also play some of it.(like:Toto,Sabbath(i know they're metal),Purple,Skynyrd) Does this count? If yes,can i join in?
Posted: Oct 28, 2012 3:20 AM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand