Classic Rock Guitarists

Group options
Add to favorites
Forward to a friend

Favorite Bands and Guitarists

zaydn

Here is a thread to post all of your favorite bands and Guitarists so this group can farmiliarize each other.
Here is a thread to post all of your favorite bands and Guitarists so this group can farmiliarize each other.
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 7:27 PM - Quote - Report!

AeroRocker

sup everyone...like i said before...Aerosmith, AC/DC, zeppelin, black sabbath, scorpions, chili peppers, clapton, doors, who, guns n roses, iron maiden, kansas, journey.....just to name a few..... sup everyone...like i said before...Aerosmith, AC/DC, zeppelin, black sabbath, scorpions, chili peppers, clapton, doors, who, guns n roses, iron maiden, kansas, journey.....just to name a few.....
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 8:45 PM - Quote - Report!

zaydn

Here are some bands and guitarists that I like:
Cream, Black Sabbath, Guns N' Roses, Jimmy Hendrix Is Awsome!
Here are some bands and guitarists that I like:
Cream, Black Sabbath, Guns N' Roses, Jimmy Hendrix Is Awsome!
Posted: Apr 19, 2008 2:08 AM - Quote - Report!

dio_dude

there's this classic rock band called wolfmother. yeah their guitarist is fucking sweet!!! maybe even the next hendrix! they were around at the same time, dude they could have been brothers! there's this classic rock band called wolfmother. yeah their guitarist is fucking sweet!!! maybe even the next hendrix! they were around at the same time, dude they could have been brothers!
Posted: May 24, 2008 3:15 PM - Quote - Report!

jerguitar_wiz

guitarists-Jimi hendrix,slash(when he was with gnr),toni lommi
bands-almost every classic rock band is good
guitarists-Jimi hendrix,slash(when he was with gnr),toni lommi
bands-almost every classic rock band is good
Posted: May 25, 2008 7:40 PM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

Led Zeppelin is my Fave and of course means fave guitarist is Jimmy Page I also like Slash when he was in Gnr Ac/Dc's Angus Young. Led Zeppelin is my Fave and of course means fave guitarist is Jimmy Page I also like Slash when he was in Gnr Ac/Dc's Angus Young.
Posted: Jul 4, 2010 4:41 AM - Quote - Report!

TheWho2

Blind Faith and Cream and the great Mr. Eric Clapton Blind Faith and Cream and the great Mr. Eric Clapton
Posted: Jul 9, 2010 3:19 AM - Quote - Report!

stef123

Ritchie Blackmore. Listen to 'Child In Time'. Ritchie Blackmore. Listen to 'Child In Time'.
Posted: Sep 11, 2010 9:54 AM - Quote - Report!

zeppdc

oh yeah lol! carn't forget RITCHIE BLACKMORE! HIS A GOD! oh yeah lol! carn't forget RITCHIE BLACKMORE! HIS A GOD!
Posted: Sep 17, 2010 11:46 AM - Quote - Report!

aerorocker101

aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith The Beatles aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith acdc aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith The Beatles aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith aerosmith acdc aerosmith aerosmith
Posted: Oct 2, 2010 2:27 PM - Quote - Report!
Post your reply
Expand